Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 183

Thread: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

  1. #41
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    1.)And "SCOTUS" of course has always been right? Cool, know where I can buy a slave? SCOTUS once upon a time said I had that right also.
    never claimed that, thank you for posting a meanignless failed strawman though. LMAO
    But they made this rulling 14 times along with 1000+ other lower court rullinns

    let us know when you have somethign factual that supports you . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #42
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    So basically, If you believe it to be true, then it cannot in anyway be denying someone else a "right"?
    wrong again, you seemed to be easily confused

    my beliefs play ZERO roll in this discussion nor have i mentioned them


    again please let us know when you have somethign factual that supports your failed and false statment
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #43
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon of Light View Post
    The Arkansas case only applies to a specific county. It has not been ruled on at the state level yet.



    This is not doing it state-by-state. We are talking federal courts making rulings based on their own dubious "interpretation" of the U.S. Constitution. It is being done "state-by-state" in the sense that a blatantly organized campaign to have non-recognition of gay marriage declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court is being waged state-by-state to increase the chances of it succeeding. It is no coincidence that the first states targeted are some of the most conservative states on the issue.
    That might not be wholely correct, although it is still an Arkansas judge ruling on the an Arkansas constutitional provision, there is no indication that the judges jurisdiction is only the 3rd district. I agree this is very preliminary, but disagree that it has only effect in Pulaski county...I could be wrong.


  4. #44
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wrong again, you seemed to be easily confused

    my beliefs play ZERO roll in this discussion nor have i mentioned them


    again please let us know when you have somethign factual that supports your failed and false statment
    You mention them constantly, do you think that I'm the only one on the board that doesn't translate "fact" when you use it as meaning your opinion.

    Fact, majority of Homosexuals are Liberal (dems).
    Fact, Dems do not support true equality.
    Fact, AA is based upon race, among other things, making it factually racist.
    Fact Homosexuals supporting Liberals are not in fact promoting equality. Especially not equality based upon merit.
    Fact Homosexual marriage is NOT supporting true equality.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  5. #45
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    You mention them constantly, do you think that I'm the only one on the board that doesn't translate "fact" when you use it as meaning your opinion.

    2.)Fact, majority of Homosexuals are Liberal (dems).
    3.) Fact, Dems do not support true equality.
    4.) Fact, AA is based upon race, among other things, making it factually racist.
    5.) Fact Homosexuals supporting Liberals are not in fact promoting equality. Especially not equality based upon merit.
    6.) Fact Homosexual marriage is NOT supporting true equality.
    1.) post this lie as much as you want nobody educated, honest and objective will buy it lol
    2.) maybe, I dont know all of them nor do i know how you are declaring one to be a liberal
    3.) false, your opinion
    4.) false your opinion and factually not true LMAO
    5.) false your opinion
    6.) false your opinion and factually not true

    gain please let us know when you have somethign factual that supports your failed and false statwment, one fact
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #46
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    06-05-17 @ 10:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    16,968

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    So you deny that the majority of gays vote liberal?
    LGBT Americans Skew Democratic, Largely Support Obama
    Of course the majority would vote "dem" because the other major party openly hates and discriminates against LGBT, just as most blacks and hispanic vote "dem" for similar reasons, but to say "blacks/hispanic/LGBT are liberal and deny rights to others" is another matter entirely.

    But even if all you said was true, it wouldn't compare to flat out denying marriage rights to ALL republicans/conservatives

    That would be a fair comparison. Perhaps we should aim for that

  7. #47
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by chromium View Post
    Of course the majority would vote "dem" because the other major party openly hates and discriminates against LGBT, just as most blacks and hispanic vote "dem" for similar reasons, but to say "blacks/hispanic/LGBT are liberal and deny rights to others" is another matter entirely.

    But even if all you said was true, it wouldn't compare to flat out denying marriage rights to ALL republicans/conservatives

    That would be a fair comparison. Perhaps we should aim for that
    If they vote Dem, then they are in fact supporting the denial of some "rights" to others.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  8. #48
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    You mention them constantly, do you think that I'm the only one on the board that doesn't translate "fact" when you use it as meaning your opinion.

    Fact, majority of Homosexuals are Liberal (dems).
    Fact, Dems do not support true equality.
    Fact, AA is based upon race, among other things, making it factually racist.
    Fact Homosexuals supporting Liberals are not in fact promoting equality. Especially not equality based upon merit.
    Fact Homosexual marriage is NOT supporting true equality.
    Your major problem is that you are trying to attach beliefs/positions to a general label of "Democrat". Just because a person identifies with a political party, does not mean that they have to support every single thing that party supports.

    Same sex marriage is absolutely supporting equality. No one is treated more unequally after same sex couples are allowed to marry than before they are.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  9. #49
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,797

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    If they vote Dem, then they are in fact supporting the denial of some "rights" to others.
    nope just an OPINION LMAO
    hell if one was to make such a stupid, unsupportable and mentally inept "statement" like that they could apply that severely uneducated and dishonest logic to any voting.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #50
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    If they vote Dem, then they are in fact supporting the denial of some "rights" to others.
    No, they aren't. Heck, even some candidates do not completely support everything their party does as a whole.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •