Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 183

Thread: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

  1. #151
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Let us know when any of these cases go to american court and they win
    also let us know when this has anythign to do with being gay since MILLIONS of straight couples have also tried this for being discriminated against for various reasons
    THis fear tactic is a complete fail.

    also let it be known, they day this fantasy lie and strawman has any real traction is the day you find me supporting the churches rights 110%, why? because i already do but i have zero fear about this failed strawman.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #152
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    Gay's are married every day in Churches, Synagogues, and Temples. You don't feel that infringes on their rights when those religious ceremonies aren't recognized equally?


    >>>>
    No, I just don't a **** that it does. It's a conflict between the "rights" of the two groups. Since millions have been killed and have fought to support freedom of religion and not for homosexual "rights", I side with the side that has earned it through blood and toil.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  3. #153
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Let us know when any of these cases go to american court and they win
    also let us know when this has anythign to do with being gay since MILLIONS of straight couples have also tried this for being discriminated against for various reasons
    THis fear tactic is a complete fail.

    also let it be known, they day this fantasy lie and strawman has any real traction is the day you find me supporting the churches rights 110%, why? because i already do but i have zero fear about this failed strawman.
    Why should I? Will you actually read something then?
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

  4. #154
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    No, I just don't a **** that it does. It's a conflict between the "rights" of the two groups. Since millions have been killed and have fought to support freedom of religion and not for homosexual "rights", I side with the side that has earned it through blood and toil.
    good thing freedom of religion isnt in danger by gays LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #155
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    29,030

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    No, I just don't a **** that it does. It's a conflict between the "rights" of the two groups. Since millions have been killed and have fought to support freedom of religion and not for homosexual "rights", I side with the side that has earned it through blood and toil.
    There is no real conflict in rights between groups when it comes to same sex marriage because no church in the US is being forced to perform weddings/marriage ceremonies for same sex couples, nor are they any more likely to be forced to perform weddings/marriage ceremonies for same sex couples than they would be to perform them for opposite sex couples that they don't agree with.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  6. #156
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Why should I? Will you actually read something then?
    ill read what ever you post and it will continue to fail because he fact is your flailed strawman doesnt fool anybody. Nobody honest educated and objective will ever fall for a strawman so mentally retarded and illogical.
    Your unsupportable an illogical OPINIONS are meaningless to facts, rights and equality.

    I repeat:
    1.) Let us know when any of these cases go to american court and they win (churches forced to marry a gay couple)
    2.) also let us know when this has anything to do with being gay since MILLIONS of straight couples have also tried this for being discriminated against for various reasons

    and again let it be known, they day this fantasy lie and strawman has any real traction is the day you find me supporting the churches rights 110%, why? because i already do!
    but facts logic and honesty dont allow me to have any fantasy fear about this failed strawman.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #157
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    11-30-17 @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,331

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    There is no real conflict in rights between groups when it comes to same sex marriage because no church in the US is being forced to perform weddings/marriage ceremonies for same sex couples, nor are they any more likely to be forced to perform weddings/marriage ceremonies for same sex couples than they would be to perform them for opposite sex couples that they don't agree with.

    can a ordained minster be forced to perform a ceremony, one who has received his certificate online?.....even though that person has ever entered a church?

  8. #158
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    IM against straight marriage because "they" are using it to force churches to marry them LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #159
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    Why should I? Will you actually read something then?
    Obviously he and we did, otherwise we wouldnt know it's a useless support for your argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  10. #160
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Arkansas judge strikes down gay marriage ban

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    There is no real conflict in rights between groups when it comes to same sex marriage because no church in the US is being forced to perform weddings/marriage ceremonies for same sex couples, nor are they any more likely to be forced to perform weddings/marriage ceremonies for same sex couples than they would be to perform them for opposite sex couples that they don't agree with.
    WorldWatcher in the post that that was in response to clearly indicated that there was, in his opinion. My response was in relation to that post.
    Only a fool measures equality by results and not opportunities.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •