Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 633

Thread: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

  1. #491
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Why would someone bring such a weapon to a conflict unless for intimidation or death.
    Indeed! What are SWAT teams and the FBI doing at a tax dispute? Is this the Hope and Change thingy?

  2. #492
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    I note the insult, and understand it for what it is. I do not see how believing people should refrain from threatening gun violence on federal officers would be an indicator of a liberal stance. Unless for some odd reason conservatism now entails the acceptance of domestic terrorism.
    You're stretching...It is not domestic terrorism, nor was there a threat of gun violence, unless you are talking about the BLM doing the threatening...

    If you really think that being labeled as a liberal is an insult, then why are you using the tactics of a liberal in arguing this? See, it is not how you frame it. Threatening gun violence is wrong no matter who's side uses it...People have a right to protect themselves, and that means a constitutionally protected right...You on the other hand see people with guns show up to a scene, and because they have badges, and some alphabet designation then you automatically jump to their defense why? Because it's Obama's BLM? Because they have been land grabbing for a long time under this guise or that....And you defend that?

    I am not saying that the militia's are right or wrong, if they broke laws then by all means they get their day in court. Where's our justice? hmmm? Are we to never question the actions of our government? because that has never worked out so well in history.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #493
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Indeed! What are SWAT teams and the FBI doing at a tax dispute? Is this the Hope and Change thingy?

    More like the:

    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #494
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    More like the:
    And his devotees mechanically respond without even hearing what's been said or the precedent he is willing to establish, This, by his very words, smacks of constructing a police state. The Left appears to like that idea.

    Rise of the Warrior Cop - WSJ.com

  5. #495
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Those are the same 2 pictures of the same man that have been posted repeatedly. He asked you to "Produce another pic of militia pointing a weapon at an agent."

    Where's the federal agent on the other side of the barrier?
    At and in the white SUVs his rifle is aimed at...
    ...and you know this...

  6. #496
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    At and in the white SUVs his rifle is aimed at......and you know this...
    Is this guy still there??

  7. #497
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    At and in the white SUVs his rifle is aimed at...
    ...and you know this...
    And what are your credentials to make this claim?

    I see this as a totally staged event....I don't think he is pointing at anything....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #498
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,634

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So why hasn't he been arrested yet?
    Because until the militia blocked the Feds from enforcing a court order it was a civil matter... not every lawbreaker gets arrested. They get a civil judgement against them... now I believe Bundy will be arrested once everyone cools off.

    Now quit dodging the question- you claim if someone doesn't steal from you you don't care- so all thieves should go free unless they take directly from you???

  9. #499
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    He's actually more like the tenant who refuses to pay rent, then continues to live in an apartment after the building is condemned.
    Nope, nothing like that.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #500
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    We must have different history books... I don't recall Rosa threatening violence or being armed. Now because the LAW was as it was she WAS arrested. That arrest was contested in COURT and set in motion the changing of those LAWS.

    Democracy rather than mobacracy in action...
    She broke the law. Isnt that your beef with these protestors?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •