Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 633

Thread: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

  1. #431
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Yes, indeed, reaching has been done before, and will no doubt cont... Oh, my bad. "I'ts" obviously refers to putting a plant in a photo and faking a situation.

    Well, that has happened before, and no doubt will continue to happen. So, what makes you think that the gunman in question is a plant this time?
    Only such photo to emerge, along with the repeated narrative accompanying it.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #432
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,467

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Okay, I'll concede.

    A place, near Hatch, New Mexico, we camped, and camped, and camped to our heart's content, about 2 weeks, FREE OF CHARGE, on BLM land, awesome, just coyotes howling the night away.

    We even camped for FREE in the Cibola and Gila National Forests, dang I feel SO GUILTY!
    We camp for free every year on BLM land, too. Miles and miles of freedom everywhere you look. The only request is that we clean up after ourselves and not destroy, harm, or take any wildlife or artifacts.

  3. #433
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Only such photo to emerge, along with the repeated narrative accompanying it.
    and from that, we conclude...

    what again?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #434
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    He could also have been a Ugandan albino witch doctor marathon runner who just laid down to rest next to an abandoned rifle that magically lifted itself onto his hands.
    Oh, you think so?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #435
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    and from that, we conclude...

    what again?
    Really?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #436
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,547

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Really?
    really

    We conclude that the picture shows a plant. There were, of course, lots of pictures taken of the standoff between the freeloader's supporters and government agents, so the picture of one guy with a rifle would not be critical.

    now, your evidence that the rifleman was a plant is.... ???
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #437
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    We camp for free every year on BLM land, too. Miles and miles of freedom everywhere you look. The only request is that we clean up after ourselves and not destroy, harm, or take any wildlife or artifacts.
    There ya go! Happy camping to you & Family!

  8. #438
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,299

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So, here it comes....Round 2.

    And in true authoritarian style, a full propaganda effort will accompany the suppression of any possible uprising to ensure that the sheep soaking up the reports will know who "the bad guy" is supposed to be....

    Remember Orwell.....​OBEY!


    I think anyone supporting Bundy should be investigated because they are a bubble off. If they are armed, they are two bubbles off. If they belong to an organizied group supporting Bundy, they are three bubbles off. Keeerissssst, he never paid the land use fees and fattened his herd free. He has no ancestral rights. Aieee chihuaha, Bundy has no brain, just enough money to think he is entitled to Corporate Welfare. He's a wellie queen and forgot to be wearing his disguise.

  9. #439
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    really

    We conclude that the picture shows a plant. There were, of course, lots of pictures taken of the standoff between the freeloader's supporters and government agents, so the picture of one guy with a rifle would not be critical.

    now, your evidence that the rifleman was a plant is.... ???
    Produce another pic of militia pointing a weapon at an agent. You can't. The conclusion of your question is clear. This is a false narrative against the protesters making it easier to engage them in the future without the outrage.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #440
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    I think anyone supporting Bundy should be investigated because they are a bubble off. If they are armed, they are two bubbles off. If they belong to an organizied group supporting Bundy, they are three bubbles off. Keeerissssst, he never paid the land use fees and fattened his herd free. He has no ancestral rights. Aieee chihuaha, Bundy has no brain, just enough money to think he is entitled to Corporate Welfare. He's a wellie queen and forgot to be wearing his disguise.
    So, anyone not backing government action should be investigated eh...isn't that what communists also believe, and practice? I think so.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •