Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 633

Thread: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

  1. #191
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    I love the fact that these militia guys are referred to as thugs, terrorists, etc... even though they have not done even .0000000001% of any violence that the violent OWS protesters did... the OWS protesters who were and still are championed by the left.

    the smell of political fauxrage is overwhelming...

  2. #192
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You claim "borderline" because I dissent - and dissent is dangerous to the typical corn-fed citizen, because it challenges everything they commonly accept as reality.

    ****, in an ideal progressive society they'd either kill me, purge me, throw me in a gulag or a mental hospital for going against the grain.
    I hope you don't really believe that.

    Waving an American flag while breaking the law and threatening people doesn't seem to be convincing anyone except Bundy apologists.

  3. #193
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Using weapons as a threat to bar federal agents from enforcing the law is not covered, no.



    No, a court order is past the point of probable cause. This isn't a traffic stop. Due process had been carried out, and a judge ordered his punishment.
    you will have a very difficult time proving a "threat" of the sort you say existed, actually existed.

    but, alas, I don't doubt Dirty Harry and his lackeys will try very hard to bury these guys for the crime of not accepting the governments actions...it's what government is best at

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    01-28-15 @ 06:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    5,587
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I love the fact that these militia guys are referred to as thugs, terrorists, etc...
    That's because they are defying the government.

  5. #195
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I hope you don't really believe that.

    Waving an American flag while breaking the law and threatening people doesn't seem to be convincing anyone except Bundy apologists.
    who threatened people?

  6. #196
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:56 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]


  7. #197
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    That's because they are defying the government.
    oh the horrors!!!... not that!!

    good gracious, these people act like it's a completely american thing to do, defying the government.... the nerve!

  8. #198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I love the fact that these militia guys are referred to as thugs, terrorists, etc... even though they have not done even .0000000001% of any violence that the violent OWS protesters did... the OWS protesters who were and still are championed by the left.

    the smell of political fauxrage is overwhelming...
    Well we're smart and don't react without thinking first.

    Oh, and we also care and don't want to see people hurt... Progressives don't give a **** about fodder - they thrive on it.

  9. #199
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    So, when we have people who confront law enforcement with guns in order to keep them from evicting a freeloader who refuses to pay for the use of federal lands, who offer to put their women on the front lines so that, should the shooting start, the agents will look bad for shooting them (remember: Taliban) then the FBI is likely to want to investigate those people.

    Who saw that one coming?
    Hehehehe they should be glad I'm not president, a bunch of rednecks vs one, single, Abrams tank. Who wins out? Criminals should get locked up, if they refuse, bring down the hammer, no ifs, ands, or buts.

    Serious joking aside, this is horrid. Who the hell puts women in the front line? Maybe it's because my ideals are deeply rooted in chivalry but I think what they're doing is barbaric, Hell lets get a huge team of snipers so as to specifically snipe the cowardly men and spare the women.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I hope you don't really believe that.

    Waving an American flag while breaking the law and threatening people doesn't seem to be convincing anyone except Bundy apologists.
    I'm not threatening anyone.

    If anything you're threatening me (and everyone) while supporting tyrannical laws and organizations that enforce such laws.

Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •