Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 633

Thread: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

  1. #131
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Damn law enforcement actually investigating potential criminal activity...
    As long as they have probable cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #132
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    So, when we have people who confront law enforcement with guns in order to keep them from evicting a freeloader who refuses to pay for the use of federal lands, who offer to put their women on the front lines so that, should the shooting start, the agents will look bad for shooting them (remember: Taliban) then the FBI is likely to want to investigate those people.

    Who saw that one coming?
    Was the FBI all over the Occutards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    I'd bet my favorite Martin Guitar and Shure Microphone that whatever 'footage' you have isn't what you think it is.
    I highly doubt you will give up your Martin if I prove you wrong.

    I have the tapes - over 100 of them, which I should upload.

    What year Martin do you have anyways?

    I have a 38 D-28, and my dad has several Martins.

    I bought mine at a garage sale for 15 bucks and it's probably worth 1000x that.

  4. #134
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,843

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    You must detest all of the welfare recipients in this country then.
    "All welfare recipients" are not breaking the law and stealing those benefits.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #135
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,843

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    As long as they have probable cause.
    They had court orders. "Probable cause" was decades ago.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #136
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    "All welfare recipients" are not breaking the law and stealing those benefits.
    Either welfare is legal, or it isn't. You can't have it both way.

    He isn't receving "welfare", and you know it. What he's doing is using someone else's property and not paying for it.

    If he's breaking the law (stealing is illegal, you know), when are they going to arrest him?

  7. #137
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,843

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Either welfare is legal, or it isn't. You can't have it both way.

    He isn't receving "welfare", and you know it. What he's doing is using someone else's property and not paying for it.

    If he's breaking the law (stealing is illegal, you know), when are they going to arrest him?
    Not all punishments involve arrest. He should be placed under arrest and his property confiscated to pay off what he owes. That terrible overreaching government has elected not to do so. So far, anyway.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #138
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,538

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I highly doubt you will give up your Martin if I prove you wrong.

    I have the tapes - over 100 of them, which I should upload.

    What year Martin do you have anyways?

    I have a 38 D-28, and my dad has several Martins.

    I bought mine at a garage sale for 15 bucks and it's probably worth 1000x that.
    A 38 Bone is a holy grail Martin. The only vintage one that I have is a 1940 0-15. All hog. Anyways starting the fire themselves was pre planned and consistent with the Branch Davidians theology. They bought diesel a month before the siege plus there's the testimonials of survivors Clive Doyle and Graeme Craddock.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  9. #139
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Not all punishments involve arrest. He should be placed under arrest and his property confiscated to pay off what he owes. That terrible overreaching government has elected not to do so. So far, anyway.
    Does the federal government make it a habit to not arrest people who they know are committing crimes?

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: FBI investigating Bundy supporters in BLM dispute[W:338]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Not all punishments involve arrest. He should be placed under arrest and his property confiscated to pay off what he owes. That terrible overreaching government has elected not to do so. So far, anyway.
    There are faster ways to deal with those who dare defy the law.

    Texas Town Shaken by Officer Shooting 93-Year-Old - ABC News

    Gun Control :: SteynOnline

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •