Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com


    Donald Trump slammed the media on Monday, calling the press “really dishonest” in its coverage of everything from Benghazi to his recent comments about Donald Sterling.

    “I have found the press to be among the most dishonest institutions. I’ve never seen anything like it,” the real estate magnate said on “Fox & Friends.”
    Continue Reading


    The developer said that the media have avoided coverage of the September 2012 attacks in Benghazi because they are trying to insulate many on the left from negative coverage.



    DUHHHHHHH!!!!! been saying it for years now!!!!

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    But Trump NEVER minds the media when it goes in his favor with his shows, productions, or ideas. Wonder why that is?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ask the NSA
    Last Seen
    07-24-16 @ 01:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    5,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com


    Donald Trump slammed the media on Monday, calling the press “really dishonest” in its coverage of everything from Benghazi to his recent comments about Donald Sterling.

    “I have found the press to be among the most dishonest institutions. I’ve never seen anything like it,” the real estate magnate said on “Fox & Friends.”
    Continue Reading


    The developer said that the media have avoided coverage of the September 2012 attacks in Benghazi because they are trying to insulate many on the left from negative coverage.



    DUHHHHHHH!!!!! been saying it for years now!!!!
    "The media is really dishonest." He then proceeds to go on FOX to complain about it.

  4. #4
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,152

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    But Trump NEVER minds the media when it goes in his favor with his shows, productions, or ideas. Wonder why that is?
    People stopped paying attention, he had to say something.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    People stopped paying attention, he had to say something.
    It is always amusing though when a media whore like Trump complains about the media.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It is always amusing though when a media whore like Trump complains about the media.
    Just like the obamas

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,935

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Anyone believe you are being lied to on a steady day-to-day basis by the media and the scum called politicians? Regardless which side you are on, do you sit there an truly believe the slop that comes out of MSNBC and Fox when they talk about the other side or defend their side? It is scary to see the mindless sheep and cronnies at political conventions cheering . Why are the cheering? The number of behind closed-door deals made? The number of high class prostitutes in attendance? The number of barrels of booze consumed?

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,935

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It is always amusing though when a media whore like Trump complains about the media.
    Have you heard of a guy named "Joe Biden"?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Seen
    05-08-14 @ 02:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    43

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Quote Originally Posted by rhinefire View Post
    Anyone believe you are being lied to on a steady day-to-day basis by the media and the scum called politicians? Regardless which side you are on, do you sit there an truly believe the slop that comes out of MSNBC and Fox when they talk about the other side or defend their side? It is scary to see the mindless sheep and cronnies at political conventions cheering . Why are the cheering? The number of behind closed-door deals made? The number of high class prostitutes in attendance? The number of barrels of booze consumed?
    jealousy is all consuming.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Donald Trump unleashes anti-media tirade

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    Just like the obamas
    Just like with any political candidate. Your point?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •