Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 470

Thread: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

  1. #31
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,649

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Didn't he have a fund-raising event to attend to?
    Vegas, baby, Vegas!
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Many of us were when you guys were not. But, the fact is that it is unlikely that this will ever reach the level you want, and it makes no difference what you or I think. There is a level of evidence that has to be met, and it hasn't yet.
    We'll see soon enough.

    Issa Subpoenas Kerry To Testify On Benghazi

    I wonder if he'll plead the fifth like Lois Lerner.

  3. #33
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    No, American. The blatant arrogance belongs to those who have been passionately screaming "Benghazi" for political points the last few years, yet don't give one flying **** about those who died.
    For political points?

    OK. So you can swear under oath that no one in the entire operation did anything wrong? You have security in the assumed knowledge that none of the politicos in this ghastly assassination were in any way out of line, that the investigation into the deaths of four of your countrymen is a purely Republican witch hunt with absolutely no basis in fact...you know all this as an absolute...

    And yet the guy in charge used a lie for purely partisan if not personal purposes during an election, insisting for over two weeks it was a spontaneous demonstration when it has been made clear both he and Hillary knew the truth and likely a lot more...a president who also blatantly lied in what would be advertising fraud in the private sector....and you say it is the REPUBLICANS playing partisan politics.

    Excuse me, but it is blatantly obvious from this distant vantage point that the real partisans are those who chime in on every post, after each new revelation comes shatteringly obvious with the tired old, thread bare bleat of Jay, Bagdad Bob, Carney and it's OLD NEWS.


    It is not only lame, vacuous and obvious, but boring. The Obamalemmings have been spewing this garbage with trolling posts for a year and a half, and as each getsb laughed at another little bit of evidence surfaces.

    I was a reporter during Watergate. Obama's lemmings have been the epitome of Nixon's defenders since the beginning, more vicious, but less informed...nonetheless the more we see it, the more we become convinced there is a lot of **** in there...

    "DUDE, it was over two years ago.." is beyond arrogant and disrespectful, but shows that likely everyone in this has something to hide.
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  4. #34
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,670

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Can we move this Benghazi stuff out of Breaking News? It's certainly not breaking by any mainstream source.

  5. #35
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithros View Post
    Can we move this Benghazi stuff out of Breaking News? It's certainly not breaking by any mainstream source.

    LOL !

    Yes, let the Obama apologist partisan sheep define the relevance of the News.

    What ? Are getting tired of washing your hands after every post ?

  6. #36
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:15 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,036

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithros View Post
    Can we move this Benghazi stuff out of Breaking News? It's certainly not breaking by any mainstream source.
    Which are you....the president of NBC, ABC, CBS, or CNN? Gotta be one of them.

  7. #37
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,129

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    "We are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice,"
    "No act of terror will go unpunished,"
    i truly am not that concerned about him [osama bin laden]


    yea, tell us some more
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  8. #38
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    We'll see soon enough.

    Issa Subpoenas Kerry To Testify On Benghazi

    I wonder if he'll plead the fifth like Lois Lerner.
    We will see. If the evidence is there, prosecute. No objection from me. But to date, it's just been noise with no substance. And really, all you had was a couple of weeks of a false narrative. The trouble came long before that, and has already been admitted to by Hillary (that errors were made). So, its not like there is a criminal act. At worse, there's merely a false narrative that was unsuccessfully portrayed.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post


    yea, tell us some more
    Oh yeah, the last guy did it so it must be ok for me too.

    Pathetic if that's your best excuse.

  10. #40
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Many of us were when you guys were not. But, the fact is that it is unlikely that this will ever reach the level you want, and it makes no difference what you or I think. There is a level of evidence that has to be met, and it hasn't yet.
    People said the same about Watergate. It took a few years before that all became public too.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •