Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 470

Thread: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

  1. #371
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    "Dude" like 4 people died dude, but I can't remember exactly what I did or said "dude".

    Dude, like the Obama administration politicized the attack on the Benghazzi compound dude by lying about a video.

    Dont you care Dude ?

    Let me guess, Only the GOP can politicize something.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I don't understand why someone would say that. Our security was a complete and utter failure...our intelligence a complete and utter failure...and we didn't even attempt to send help to honor those who were fighting for their lives.

    How is investigating that abject failure trying to score political points??
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Only a lib would think that being upset about needless American deaths is political. I think it is you being political here and your callousness about people being left to die is sickening.

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Which is precisely why the Obama administration spared nothing to go to Libya and capture and kill the attackers, and successfully did so shortly after the attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    What a disgusting comment. It was a liberal that when asked about their deaths said "what difference does it make".

    Who had anything to gain by this coverup?? It sure as he'll wasn't a Republican. Here's a hint.... Their initials are BO and HC.
    Your collective feigned outrage is noted. Until you can tell me that you were at least equally outraged by the mistakes made by the Bush Administration for the complete failure of intelligence of 9/11 and Iraq WMDs (where hundreds of thousands have died), then I am sorry, your crocodile tears mean nothing but a bunch of partisan whining. Mistakes might have been made... nothing as grave as the 2 that I just mentioned. Not even close.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  2. #372
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Your collective feigned outrage is noted. Until you can tell me that you were at least equally outraged by the mistakes made by the Bush Administration for the complete failure of intelligence of 9/11 and Iraq WMDs (where hundreds of thousands have died), then I am sorry, your crocodile tears mean nothing but a bunch of partisan whining. Mistakes might have been made... nothing as grave as the 2 that I just mentioned. Not even close.
    Democrats both voted to go to war and believed Saddam had WMDs and was planning on going Nuclear.

    John Kerry even said in 2003 that his vote was to give the President the ability to use force

    So WMDs and Bush ? A empty snd manufactured fapse narrative by the Democrats.

    Benghazzi ? Obama and Hillary manufacturing a lie to cover their asses before the battle was even over and then pushing that lie for the next 20 months even after 4 Americans lost their lives.

    See the difference ?

  3. #373
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Democrats both voted to go to war and believed Saddam had WMDs and was planning on going Nuclear.

    John Kerry even said in 2003 that his vote was to give the President the ability to use force

    So WMDs and Bush ? A empty snd manufactured fapse narrative by the Democrats.

    Benghazzi ? Obama and Hillary manufacturing a lie to cover their asses before the battle was even over and then pushing that lie for the next 20 months even after 4 Americans lost their lives.

    See the difference ?
    You can't even spell Benghazi right and yet you want me to believe you give a flying **** about the 4 that died? And here you are, whining about Obama and Hillary tag-team lying yet have no issues with the false intelligence produced to convince congress to attack Iraq.

    You seriously need to take a look at yourself, FFS.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  4. #374
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Your collective feigned outrage is noted. Until you can tell me that you were at least equally outraged by the mistakes made by the Bush Administration for the complete failure of intelligence of 9/11 and Iraq WMDs (where hundreds of thousands have died), then I am sorry, your crocodile tears mean nothing but a bunch of partisan whining. Mistakes might have been made... nothing as grave as the 2 that I just mentioned. Not even close.
    I served in the foreign service among other things, and I served in Africa. There's no feigned outrage. This is not a comparison to the Bush administration in spite of your desperate desire to make it so. My interest is in the truth, and why we left those people to die. That you wish to make it a political witch hunt is your problem - not mine. When you can square the somber pronouncements of the Obama administration with reality, get back to me. I'm pleased you're not involved in anything of national significance. There are enough dead head liberals defending the indefensible nationally as it is.

  5. #375
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    I served in the foreign service among other things, and I served in Africa. There's no feigned outrage. This is not a comparison to the Bush administration in spite of your desperate desire to make it so. My interest is in the truth, and why we left those people to die. That you wish to make it a political witch hunt is your problem - not mine. When you can square the somber pronouncements of the Obama administration with reality, get back to me. I'm pleased you're not involved in anything of national significance. There are enough dead head liberals defending the indefensible nationally as it is.
    If you cant see it, I can't help you. I don't give a rats ass if you served the Queen, it does not make you smarter or any less partisan. If the Bush era lies mean little to you, then you need to seriously look in a mirror.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  6. #376
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Your collective feigned outrage is noted. Until you can tell me that you were at least equally outraged by the mistakes made by the Bush Administration for the complete failure of intelligence of 9/11 and Iraq WMDs (where hundreds of thousands have died), then I am sorry, your crocodile tears mean nothing but a bunch of partisan whining. Mistakes might have been made... nothing as grave as the 2 that I just mentioned. Not even close.
    Collective outrage? Hardly. I'm used to ****-ups by now. If you'll note (like, you know, if you actually read my post), you'll see that I didn't blame Obama for the failure of intelligence. Your complete incompetence in debating Benghazi is noted. Try as you might? There is no way you can blame Bush for it. Poor you.

    As to throwing **** against the wall and praying it'll stick? IOW, "You have no right to question Benghazi. Look what your guy did." That sucks wind. Please use duct tape.

  7. #377
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    If you cant see it, I can't help you. I don't give a rats ass if you served the Queen, it does not make you smarter or any less partisan. If the Bush era lies mean little to you, then you need to seriously look in a mirror.
    Unlike you, I'm not obsessed with the past. I have experience in the region, and you don't and never will because you lack the stuffing to do such things. All you have is an undying devotion to a political viewpoint, which is little more than a puff in the wind in the end. Explain to me why it took CNN (!) to find Steven's personal journal four days after the attack. You can't, but I'll clue you in. There was no military presence there to clean up the mess. There was a political campaign to manage here, and there was no interest in securing anything or bringing those responsible for the attack to justice at all. It remains that way 20 months later in spite of Obama's solemn promise to bring those responsible to justice. Post #11 described you perfectly.

  8. #378
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Another graduate from the Kobie School of Debate.
    You have to give em something to work with.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #379
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You can't even spell Benghazi right and yet you want me to believe you give a flying **** about the 4 that died? And here you are, whining about Obama and Hillary tag-team lying yet have no issues with the false intelligence produced to convince congress to attack Iraq.

    You seriously need to take a look at yourself, FFS.
    The spelling of Benghazzi is irrelevant.

    What's wrong ? Nothing intelligent to say ?

    So you have to whine about something as irrelevant as someone's spelling ?

    Benghazzi is turning the left into children.

    Obama and Hillary knew the night of the attack that it was terroist.

    The State Department was in communication with the Lybian Givt the night of the attack telling them it was a terrorist group loyal to Al Qaeda.

    How about you educate yourself on this issue before showing up and embarrassing yourself. ..AGAIN

  10. #380
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    If you cant see it, I can't help you. I don't give a rats ass if you served the Queen, it does not make you smarter or any less partisan. If the Bush era lies mean little to you, then you need to seriously look in a mirror.
    This is not about the Bush era and your juvenile attempts to move the thread in that directions has become far too commonplace among the leftists. Why not just stick to the topic at hand, or you can start another thread about George Bush if you have anything topical to report.

Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •