Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 470

Thread: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

  1. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    What's truly fascinating about the Rhodes email is who received the copies. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/inte...ghazi-on-film/

    Why would Mehdi K. Alhassani receive a copy?

    Breaking: Benghazi "Smoking Gun" Email Distributed to Muslim Brotherhood Agent |
    Thank You for this fine post.. SPOT ON...

    I pray people wake up to the fraud Obama is..this is a powerful part of the mosaic of this horrid cover up

  2. #312
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,580

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Progressives have taken the route of: "so what if it was a cover-up."

    Progressives are incapable of judging their own "leaders" or questioning their own political philosophy.
    I almost gave this a "like" but, for that, you must change Progressives to either party loyalists or politicians because this behavior is not limited to a single party or political lean.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  3. #313
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Don't be silly.
    What's silly? The President goes into hiding, Ben Rhodes tells the President, the Sec Of State and the UN Ambassador to say a video was behind this 'protest' and that's just what they do. Ben Rhodes, a political press guy, is pulling the strings behind the curtains on this hapless bunch.

  4. #314
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Why is the question pointless? It's very important to know what the Commander in Chief was doing. Was it to the press secretaries telling the President, The Secretary of State, and the Ambassador to the UN what to say? Is it Ben Rhodes who should be explaining to the American people what happened during a time of crisis?
    It's certainly important, however progressives are satisfied with the partisan MSM perspective...

  5. #315
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:10 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,408

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    I almost gave this a "like" but, for that, you must change Progressives to either party loyalists or politicians because this behavior is not limited to a single party or political lean.
    Quote for Truth.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    I almost gave this a "like" but, for that, you must change Progressives to either party loyalists or politicians because this behavior is not limited to a single party or political lean.
    RINO's, communists or whatever...

    They're all nasty....

    I see a suffering public - a jobless public that is being manipulated by elitists for personal gain.... The government is evil and lies - where do you fall?

  7. #317
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,195

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Hardly pointless. If you understand that the president gives the military orders to act, and you apparently don't, then it's rather important whether or not he was in a position to know exactly what was going on and thereby in a position to issue an order. The best accounting we have now is that the president told "you guys can handle it", and ducked and ran to where ever. If you know more, a large portion of this country would like to know your inside wisdom. Otherwise, just sit in southern England and wish you had what you once did.
    If the conspiracy theorists here had any respect for law and order, then Oliver North would still be breaking rocks somewhere secure.
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  8. #318
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What do you mean at what cost?
    Yes; you are implying that we should have helped out that understaffed, non firebase, at some cost, potentially; what cost would have been acceptable?

  9. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Thank You for this fine post.. SPOT ON...

    I pray people wake up to the fraud Obama is..this is a powerful part of the mosaic of this horrid cover up
    Yes, it's odd that a member of the Muslim Brotherhood should get a copy of that memo but not the American media or the American people.

  10. #320
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Ex-White House Official On Benghazi: 'Dude, This Was Like Two Years Ago'

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    I almost gave this a "like" but, for that, you must change Progressives to either party loyalists or politicians because this behavior is not limited to a single party or political lean.
    Neither are progressives.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •