Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 584

Thread: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:212]

  1. #531
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Now you once again resort to lying to prop up your beliefs... How utterly sad.
    Ah, so I've missed that post too? You know, the one where you say that O'Keefe lies and distorts? Show me.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  2. #532
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Sure I have... You're just not interested enough to find them.

    When you make a statement, the burden of proof is on you. So far, you're hitting 0%.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  3. #533
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Wow... it seems you might be finally getting it. About time! Except you forgot to mention that it's also James O'Keefes' modus operandi.
    Wow, some of us others are starting to get it alright. Grim has a troll. Apparently for a long time. Who shows up to carry pbrauer's water, without ever bothering to address the topic or anything besides Grim's comments to pbruaer. Which is really really odd, based on the rules here. Clearly you feel you are free to violate them at your whim as you don't like how Grimm talks to your pal? We can see by the date you joined that you obviously should know better. But feel free to do this, so not only don't you know better but it must be A-OK. Wow.
    Last edited by Filthy McNasty; 06-21-14 at 09:25 AM.

  4. #534
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Ah, so I've missed that post too? You know, the one where you say that O'Keefe lies and distorts? Show me.
    LMMFAO... You still cling to that fantasy, even though you can't cite one single example where he edited an ACORN video to make people believe those workers said something they didn't.

    Seriously, how do you square that?

  5. #535
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    Wow, some of us others are starting to get it alright. Grim has a troll. Apparently for a long time. Who shows up to carry pbrauer's water, without ever bothering to address the topic or anything besides Grim's comments to pbruaer. Which is really really odd, based on the rules here. Clearly you feel you are free to violate them at your whim as you don't like how Grimm talks to your pal? We can see by the date you joined that you obviously feel free to do this, so not only don't you know better but it must be A-OK. Wow.

    Seriously DP staff, WTF? Let me guess? I'm "out of line" here?
    Ah, you do realize that your post above breaks the rules, don't you?

    Major facepalm!
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  6. #536
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    When you make a statement, the burden of proof is on you. So far, you're hitting 0%.
    I have posted proof to support that claim several times on this forum, and I'm not about to do it again, especially for someone who doesn't give a damn and will defend them whether they're lying or not.

    Try searching the Bias in the media forum.

  7. #537
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    Wow, some of us others are starting to get it alright. Grim has a troll. Apparently for a long time. Who shows up to carry pbrauer's water, without ever bothering to address the topic or anything besides Grim's comments to pbruaer. Which is really really odd, based on the rules here. Clearly you feel you are free to violate them at your whim as you don't like how Grimm talks to your pal? We can see by the date you joined that you obviously feel free to do this, so not only don't you know better but it must be A-OK. Wow.

    Seriously DP staff, WTF? Let me guess? I'm "out of line" here?


    Heya FM. Why is it some other issue.....if it is this so called Video and Benghazi. Then what do they have to show.....as so far they haven't even made it up to the batters box.

    What do they got?

    Tell ya what.....start a thread and make it just about that issue. Then lets see what can be brought to the table.

  8. #538
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    LMMFAO... You still cling to that fantasy, even though you can't cite one single example where he edited an ACORN video to make people believe those workers said something they didn't.

    Seriously, how do you square that?
    Grim, please cite some examples of how MM distorts. You have not proven one thing.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  9. #539
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Ah, you do realize that your post above breaks the rules, don't you?

    Major facepalm!
    You probably better report it then!

  10. #540
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    I have posted proof to support that claim several times on this forum, and I'm not about to do it again, especially for someone who doesn't give a damn and will defend them whether they're lying or not.

    Try searching the Bias in the media forum.

    So, just as I suspected, you have nothing. It's obvious I'm wasting my time here....
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •