Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 584

Thread: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:212]

  1. #511
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    And distort the living **** out of what it is they are reporting about. Come on now Pete. Really?
    THAT, I want to see you prove. Really. You guys are sooooo transparent. If Media Matters was as bad as you say it is, you would pay it no mind.


  2. #512
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    THAT, I want to see you prove. Really. You guys are sooooo transparent. If Media Matters was as bad as you say it is, you would pay it no mind.
    I tend to be suspicious of all media outlets...some have worse reputations..

    The thing is, poorly researched or intentionally misleading reporting is especially insidious if covered up by well-written articles - I can never be entirely sure whether I just read all anyone knows, or what they WANT me to know.

    It goddamn sucks being this cynical of news reporting...
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  3. #513
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,125
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    And distort the living **** out of what it is they are reporting about. Come on now Pete. Really?
    He's been shown their lies of omission, their out of context clips and quotes, and their blatant distortions on several occasions, but he worships them and just doesn't give a damn whether they're dishonest or not. They feed him what he craves.

  4. #514
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,452
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    He's been shown their lies of omission, their out of context clips and quotes, and their blatant distortions on several occasions, but he worships them and just doesn't give a damn whether they're dishonest or not. They feed him what he craves.
    You keep saying that, but you never prove it. Show me proof.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  5. #515
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,834
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    He's been shown their lies of omission, their out of context clips and quotes, and their blatant distortions on several occasions, but he worships them and just doesn't give a damn whether they're dishonest or not. They feed him what he craves.
    We all need to take pity on poor brother Pete. Such a sad lot in life he has!

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You keep saying that, but you never prove it. Show me proof.
    Insufficient instances of Pete defending Media Matters?
    Regardless of if others point out their "their lies of omission, their out of context clips and quotes, and their blatant distortions"?
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  6. #516
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:34 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,125
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    You keep saying that, but you never prove it. Show me proof.
    I've done so several times on this forum and it always ends the same.... it proves to be absolutely meaningless to people like Pete and yourself.

    If you're really interested try the search feature, but I'm not going to spin my wheels for nothing AGAIN. I just spent a week trying to get you to back up your ACORN video falsehood and not only did you fail to back it up, you still claim those videos are phony. So no thanks.

  7. #517
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Why should I believe him or believe he actually said it?
    Because what he said is quite important and it would enhance your knowledge if what he said is true. What you can do, if truth is what you seek, is to do more research, using the man's name perhaps. But to dismiss he says out of hand because you don't like the messenger is not the route any inquiring mind should take.

    You might consider the idea that what's really troubling you is that it may interfere with your beliefs.

  8. #518
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Because what he said is quite important and it would enhance your knowledge if what he said is true. What you can do, if truth is what you seek, is to do more research, using the man's name perhaps. But to dismiss he says out of hand because you don't like the messenger is not the route any inquiring mind should take.

    You might consider the idea that what's really troubling you is that it may interfere with your beliefs.
    It may not seem like it, but this story is not new to me, it's been 8 years since I've discussed this online. To me, this story doesn't add up, why would Saddam create chemical weapons and send to another country?? Also, he was very paranoid, so I don't see him giving WMD when they could be used against him. Also, he did not have first hand knowledge, here is what he said on Fox News:

    "Well, I want to make it clear, very clear to everybody in the world that we had the weapon of mass destruction in Iraq, and the regime used them against our Iraqi people...I know it because I have got the captains of the Iraqi airway that were my friends, and they told me these weapons of mass destruction had been moved to Syria. Iraq had some projects for nuclear weapons but it was destroyed in 1981".
    Georges Sada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Here is me discussing the issue on another forum:

    Goldtalk Forum - View Single Post - A Spy Speaks Out - on Sixty Minutes


  9. #519
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    We all need to take pity on poor brother Pete. Such a sad lot in life he has!



    Insufficient instances of Pete defending Media Matters?
    Regardless of if others point out their "their lies of omission, their out of context clips and quotes, and their blatant distortions"?
    Well, Grim thinks he's done it, but hasn't, maybe you would like to backup those statements.


  10. #520
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    98053
    Last Seen
    04-19-15 @ 03:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    264

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just as previously thought, and expressed by ANYONE with eyes, and ears....
    Except that the Times investigation and Khatallah said that the attack was motivated by the movie.

    I know that it messes with your conspiracy theory but you don't have the facts on your side.

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •