Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 584

Thread: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:212]

  1. #301
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,930
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Which lies are they?
    Be prepared for a dump from Media Matter's web site.
    (As if they are some sort of unbiased source of information - they are not).
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Giving what orders? The military response? Since when do we expect Sec. of State and/or POTUS to meddle into how our trained military responds to battles as those battles are taking place? THAT would be a scandal, IMO. It's why we have a Sec. Def, JCOS, command centers, chains of command, staffed by some of the best in their fields in world history.
    It starts with the President. This may help, including the video. 'The Point Is We Should Have Tried

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Be prepared for a dump from Media Matter's web site.
    (As if they are some sort of unbiased source of information - they are not).
    He mentioned Fox News as having lied but offers no evidence or support for his charge yet continues to believe in Obama/Hillary despite all the evidence against them.

    I don't expect a reply because liberals will lie in order to protect their political beliefs, that whatever means necessary will always justify the glorious end.

    This should counter any Media Matter nonsense. http://www.judicialwatch.org/
    Last edited by Grant; 05-03-14 at 11:38 AM.

  4. #304
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,696

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Giving what orders? The military response? Since when do we expect Sec. of State and/or POTUS to meddle into how our trained military responds to battles as those battles are taking place? THAT would be a scandal, IMO. It's why we have a Sec. Def, JCOS, command centers, chains of command, staffed by some of the best in their fields in world history.

    And you just ignored the example of the OTHER 9/11. Do you care why you were lied to by Bush? Or do you actually believe we are targeted for terrorist attacks because of our freedoms?
    It's funny how when SEAL Team 6 risked their lives to take out Osama bi Laden the left spoke of the action as if Obama had been the first one out of the helicopter and put the bullet in bin Laden himself.

    When he fails to rally a response to Benghazi it's because he is only the Commander in Chief and can't be expected to take responsibility...
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  5. #305
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    It's funny how when SEAL Team 6 risked their lives to take out Osama bi Laden the left spoke of the action as if Obama had been the first one out of the helicopter and put the bullet in bin Laden himself.

    When he fails to rally a response to Benghazi it's because he is only the Commander in Chief and can't be expected to take responsibility...
    While I don't like Obama you are comparing apples and oranges. The bin Ladin strike was planned, the Benghazi incident wasn't. Two separate things.

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    While I don't like Obama you are comparing apples and oranges. The bin Ladin strike was planned, the Benghazi incident wasn't. Two separate things.
    Benghazi wasn't planned? Despite all the warnings? Is this excuse intended to be a defense of Obama/Hillary?

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Benghazi wasn't planned? Despite all the warnings? Is this excuse intended to be a defense of Obama/Hillary?
    Not by the president it wasn't planned.

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Not by the president it wasn't planned.
    Exactly.

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Exactly.
    So like I said, it was apples and oranges. Bin ladin strike was planned, the bengazi incident wasn't a planned event by the president.

    I like it how you calim there were "warnings" and blame Obama, yet there were warnings about terrorists using planes and you don't hold Bush accountable. Hypocrisy on your part again.

  10. #310
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,930
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    He mentioned Fox News as having lied but offers no evidence or support for his charge yet continues to believe in Obama/Hillary despite all the evidence against them.

    I don't expect a reply because liberals will lie in order to protect their political beliefs, that whatever means necessary will always justify the glorious end.

    This should counter any Media Matter nonsense. Judicial Watch | Welcome
    I'd very much agree.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

Page 31 of 59 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •