Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 584

Thread: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video [W:212]

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    These are the very redacted "talking points" the White House claimed did not exist, which is why they redacted them. If not for the court order resulting from Judicial Watch's suit, we would still not have them. The deception of the White House would still stand, as it is the deception is now exposed and stands in the light of day. But you can be sure that factions of the left lacking integrity and particularly some of the posters at this forum will simply cover their ears, eyes and chant "I can't hear you , la la la la la. Not real."
    Yeah FM, as the others came out in may of 2013. Which back then said the talking points go back to earlier in the year.



    New Benghazi Emails – “Penultimate” Concern was Hiding Warnings from Congress and the People......


    Apologists rushed to press with the talking point that these emails and communications from back around the time of the Benghazi attack prove that the Obama administration was not lying in order to score political points right before the election.

    On their front page, the Huffington Post actually went with the tag-line link “Benghazi Conspiracy Theories Fall Apart “. Their suggestion is that the new documents prove that the White House didn’t lie to keep them from losing the election but rather they lied “for other reasons” and thus, the “conspiracy theorists” are all wrong.

    The main argument being put forward by the apologists today will be that other agencies decided to erase certain aspects of the official story as it was developing for various reasons. Even the Huffington Post’s own article makes that clear… they lied for OTHER REASONS.

    “Nothing in the emails supports theories that the talking points were changed in order to influence the 2012 election.”

    Separate from Wednesday’s document release, the CIA recently conducted an internal review of how and why the talking points were changed — a move that also came in response to the continuing questions from Congress. That review showed that many changes were made to the original talking points — drafted by a senior officer — over concerns about accuracy, an FBI investigation and other bureaucratic matters. A U.S. intelligence official told The Huffington Post the review was completed “early this year.””

    At the time when they were massaging the message, there was no FBI investigation into the Benghazi attacks, so what FBI investigation did they change the talking points to protect? Well, that FBI investigation would have been the investigation into “Sam Bacile” and the fact that the administration was trying to use the “Innocence of the Muslims” video as the explanation for why it happened and the fact that the film itself was in FBI custody before it was released as a honey-pot trap they created and it had been called the “Innocence of bin Laden”

    Stuck in the new release though are indications that the reasoning behind the lies was political none-the-less while pointing out the main reason they altered the talking points and later the emails themselves:


    The early versions stated that “Islamic extremists with ties to Al Qaeda” participated in the assault and discussed links to militant group Ansar al Sharia — and referenced prior attacks against western targets in Benghazi, as well as intelligence warnings.

    State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland complained that she had “serious concerns” about “arming members of Congress” to make assertions the administration was not making. “In same vein, why do we want Hill to be fingering Ansar al Sharia, when we aren’t doing that ourselves until we have investigation results … and the penultimate point could be abused by Members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings so why do we want to feed that either? Concerned …” Fox News.....snip~

    New Benghazi Emails – “Penultimate” Concern was Hiding Warnings from Congress and the People | American Everyman

  2. #112
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,135
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    And where did you get this?
    Are you now suggesting that the screenshot I posted is a forgery?

    That came from the emails that Judicial Watch published.

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    And where did you get this?
    The same place everyone else got it, via a court order from the White House after Judicial Watch sued for them under FOI.
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...14.pdf#page=14

  4. #114
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,615

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    S =]]=
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Are you now suggesting that the screenshot I posted is a forgery?

    That came from the emails that Judicial Watch published.
    Is judicial watch a reliable source? Prove it
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    S =]]=

    Is judicial watch a reliable source? Prove it
    Psssst. The source is the bloody White House, not Judicial Watch. Don't be obtuse.

  6. #116
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,615

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    Psssst. The source is the bloody White House, not Judicial Watch. Don't be obtuse.
    Prove it.
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    Prove it.
    Since you are claiming that the White House is not the source of the emails they were forced to release, and even the White House is not claiming these are not their emails, stop being obtuse. Besides that "proof" is in the OP, and the links already supplied in the thread. If you don't "believe" them and if you have the intellectual where withal to operate a browser and search engine, you can see what the rest of the world already knows. Unless you want to leap off into an obtuse conspiracy theory? Wherein these emails released by the White House via court order (which are in possession of all the press) and explain how it is that Carleen at DP has it all worked out when nobody else does, please do!

    By the way, while you are proving just how obtuse you can be, you are proving how prescient I am. Thanks!
    These are the very redacted "talking points" the White House claimed did not exist, which is why they redacted them. If not for the court order resulting from Judicial Watch's suit, we would still not have them. The deception of the White House would still stand, as it is the deception is now exposed and stands in the light of day. But you can be sure that factions of the left lacking integrity and particularly some of the posters at this forum will simply cover their ears, eyes and chant "I can't hear you , la la la la la. Not real."
    Last edited by Filthy McNasty; 04-30-14 at 08:29 PM.

  8. #118
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,343

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Yeah FM, as the others came out in may of 2013. Which back then said the talking points go back to earlier in the year.



    New Benghazi Emails – “Penultimate” Concern was Hiding Warnings from Congress and the People......


    Apologists rushed to press with the talking point that these emails and communications from back around the time of the Benghazi attack prove that the Obama administration was not lying in order to score political points right before the election.

    On their front page, the Huffington Post actually went with the tag-line link “Benghazi Conspiracy Theories Fall Apart “. Their suggestion is that the new documents prove that the White House didn’t lie to keep them from losing the election but rather they lied “for other reasons” and thus, the “conspiracy theorists” are all wrong.

    The main argument being put forward by the apologists today will be that other agencies decided to erase certain aspects of the official story as it was developing for various reasons. Even the Huffington Post’s own article makes that clear… they lied for OTHER REASONS.

    “Nothing in the emails supports theories that the talking points were changed in order to influence the 2012 election.”

    Separate from Wednesday’s document release, the CIA recently conducted an internal review of how and why the talking points were changed — a move that also came in response to the continuing questions from Congress. That review showed that many changes were made to the original talking points — drafted by a senior officer — over concerns about accuracy, an FBI investigation and other bureaucratic matters. A U.S. intelligence official told The Huffington Post the review was completed “early this year.””

    At the time when they were massaging the message, there was no FBI investigation into the Benghazi attacks, so what FBI investigation did they change the talking points to protect? Well, that FBI investigation would have been the investigation into “Sam Bacile” and the fact that the administration was trying to use the “Innocence of the Muslims” video as the explanation for why it happened and the fact that the film itself was in FBI custody before it was released as a honey-pot trap they created and it had been called the “Innocence of bin Laden”

    Stuck in the new release though are indications that the reasoning behind the lies was political none-the-less while pointing out the main reason they altered the talking points and later the emails themselves:


    The early versions stated that “Islamic extremists with ties to Al Qaeda” participated in the assault and discussed links to militant group Ansar al Sharia — and referenced prior attacks against western targets in Benghazi, as well as intelligence warnings.

    State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland complained that she had “serious concerns” about “arming members of Congress” to make assertions the administration was not making. “In same vein, why do we want Hill to be fingering Ansar al Sharia, when we aren’t doing that ourselves until we have investigation results … and the penultimate point could be abused by Members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings so why do we want to feed that either? Concerned …” Fox News.....snip~

    New Benghazi Emails – “Penultimate” Concern was Hiding Warnings from Congress and the People | American Everyman
    I found it ironic that the Huff Post found it politically expedient to let everyone know that the WH didn't lie to keep from losing the election, but "lied for other reasons." Well that certainly helps to clear things up, and it makes me feel a lot better to know that telling lies are just fine and dandy when necessary, even though an Ambassador and several other people died! I wonder if their families understand the distinction, too. :

    Greetings, MMC.

  9. #119
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,135
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    Prove it.
    What do you think this thread, all the videos and the dozens of stories from the main stream media posted on the net are talking about?

    They are all based on the emails that Judicial Watch sued the Administration in order to obtain under the Freedom of Information law, that they received and posted today... which the one I posted was taken from.

    The denial must run awful deep with you.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Benghazi emails suggest White House aide involved in prepping Rice for ‘video’ ex

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    I found it ironic that the Huff Post found it politically expedient to let everyone know that the WH didn't lie to keep from losing the election, but "lied for other reasons." Well that certainly helps to clear things up, and it makes me feel a lot better to know that telling lies are just fine and dandy when necessary, even though an Ambassador and several other people died! I wonder if their families understand the distinction, too. :

    Greetings, MMC.

    Heya Lady P. Worse is a mealy mouth underling Named Susan Rice who lied about what the President of the Country where it all took place said. As well as a Deputy Foreign Minister who had already told the BBC what took place.

    Just where did lil desktop paperholder Susan Rice think she had cojones to outright Disrespect the Leaders of another Country.....who we just helped them gain power.

    The Libyan President should have told Obama he wants Susan Rice's head on a Silver platter with an apple sticking in its mouth.
    Last edited by MMC; 04-30-14 at 08:48 PM.

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •