Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 143

Thread: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating fall

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I didn't forget to read the article. I posted only the first 2 paragraphs of the article.

    Don't get testy because of the poll results.
    Seems you are the one testy because the Dems still lead in major issues.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    This is what will kill dems.

    "Pessimism about the economy also persists, with more than seven in 10 describing the economy in negative terms. Public attitudes about the future of the economy are anything but rosy. Just 28 percent say they think the economy is getting better, while 36 percent say it is getting worse and 35 percent say it’s staying the same.
    Yes, that was said last election too. The problem for the GOP is as long as they focus on social conservatism, they will continue to lose. That is fact, and you'll see.

  3. #13
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,908

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Democrats face serious obstacles as they look to the November elections, with President Obama’s approval rating at a new low and a majority of voters saying they prefer a Congress in Republican hands to check the president’s agenda, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

    Obama’s approval rating fell to 41 percent, down from 46 percent through the first three months of the year and the lowest of his presidency in Post-ABC News polls. Just 42 percent approve of his handling of the economy, 37 percent approve of how he is handling the implementation of the Affordable Care Act and 34 percent approve of his handling of the situation involving Ukraine and Russia.


    More here:

    Post-ABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating falls - The Washington Post
    Leave it to the GOP to Go Donald Sterling, say something dumb ans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

  4. #14
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Seems you are the one testy because the Dems still lead in major issues.
    I'm not getting testy. I posted the article, and posted the first 2 paragraphs, then included the link. What exactly am I testy about?

    By the way, you shouldn't assume people don't read the articles that they themselves post on here. You don't know what people read.

  5. #15
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Leave it to the GOP to Go Donald Sterling, say something dumb ans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
    Please stay on topic. We aren't talking about Donald Sterling.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I'm not getting testy. I posted the article, and posted the first 2 paragraphs, then included the link. What exactly am I testy about?

    By the way, you shouldn't assume people don't read the articles that they themselves post on here. You don't know what people read.
    Well to claim that the Dems are in trouble when the majjority of people still support them over the GOP on major issues shows that either you didn't read the article or you are being intellectually dishonest. Take your pick.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, that was said last election too. The problem for the GOP is as long as they focus on social conservatism, they will continue to lose. That is fact, and you'll see.
    Last election obama was still getting away with blaming Bush, that is over now.

  8. #18
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,542

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    The pendulum swings both ways.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Last election obama was still getting away with blaming Bush, that is over now.
    Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will believe it. However, for the majority of people that isn't the case.

  10. #20
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: PostABC News poll shows Democrats at risk in November as Obama’s approval rating

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Well to claim that the Dems are in trouble when the majjority of people still support them over the GOP on major issues shows that either you didn't read the article or you are being intellectually dishonest. Take your pick.
    So you haven't read the thread, obviously. You're just having a meltdown.

    Except for "More here", none of the words in the OP are mine. Good grief.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •