Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1300

Thread: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly.....[W:696:1188]

  1. #951
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Bloomfield, MI
    Last Seen
    06-13-14 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    174

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You arte the one who lost. Especially as your argument is dishonest.
    And I just discovered that your snap benefits stats were old than the ones I provided. Go figure.
    Still here...why?
    Do you also stalk in real life, go away.
    If you can't admit you lost this, there's no need for further posts to me...get lost!!

  2. #952
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’[W:

    Quote Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
    Still here...why?
    Do you also stalk in real life, go away.
    If you can't admit you lost this, there's no need for further posts to me...get lost!!
    If this is about winning and loosing for you, then you are the one that lost with your absurd numbers argument and false claims of racism.

    And if replying to what you say is stalking, then you are also a stalker. So stop.

    But as we know, that is just another false claim of yours.
    So since this is about winning and loosing for you, please continue loosing. It is funny to watch.





    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yep, picking cotton under a slave master was great work ethic. The point is, his examples show him to be racist. The context doesn't change that. We could say slaves had great work ethic when they picked that cotton, as he did. But that still paints a racist view.
    Wrong.

    Picking cotton under a slave master? That isn't what he said.
    Like I said you are reading way too much into his words.

    Paints a racist view?
    No, your reading into what he said is racist. Not what he actually said.
    So again, he was speaking of concern. Not disparaging or hatred or intolerance.
    To claim the words were racist is just a delusional fantasy that exists in the thinkers head.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #953
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Bloomfield, MI
    Last Seen
    06-13-14 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    174

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’[W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    If this is about winning and loosing for you, then you are the one that lost with your absurd numbers argument and false claims of racism.

    And if replying to what you say is stalking, then you are also a stalker. So stop.

    But as we know, that is just another false claim of yours.
    So since this is about winning and loosing for you, please continue loosing. It is funny to watch.





    Wrong.

    Picking cotton under a slave master? That isn't what he said.
    Like I said you are reading way too much into his words.

    Paints a racist view?
    No, your reading into what he said is racist. Not what he actually said.
    So again, he was speaking of concern. Not disparaging or hatred or intolerance.
    To claim the words were racist is just a delusional fantasy that exists in the thinkers head.
    Say no more because you indeed have lost. When you attempt to ignore facts, you always loose.
    Go away!!!

  4. #954
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Again, that's not a trap, that's an abuse of the system BY THE PERSON. Not the systems fault, it is the person's own fault and noone else's.
    Well, it's a very abusable system.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  5. #955
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Well, it's a very abusable system.
    Yes it is, I never said it didn't need reform.

  6. #956
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes it is, I never said it didn't need reform.
    But you said there was no fault in the system...
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  7. #957
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    But you said there was no fault in the system...
    You'll have to point out where I said there was no fault in the system, I never said that. I said the system wasn't to blame for the person being on welfare.

  8. #958
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’[W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    If this is about winning and loosing for you, then you are the one that lost with your absurd numbers argument and false claims of racism.

    And if replying to what you say is stalking, then you are also a stalker. So stop.

    But as we know, that is just another false claim of yours.
    So since this is about winning and loosing for you, please continue loosing. It is funny to watch.





    Wrong.

    Picking cotton under a slave master? That isn't what he said.
    Like I said you are reading way too much into his words.

    Paints a racist view?
    No, your reading into what he said is racist. Not what he actually said.
    So again, he was speaking of concern. Not disparaging or hatred or intolerance.
    To claim the words were racist is just a delusional fantasy that exists in the thinkers head.
    Nope. I'm taking what he said as he said it, in the context he said it in, it still comes up racist. Sorry.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #959
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,305

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’[W:

    Lose: To not win, to misplace
    Loose: Your best friend's sister in High School
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  10. #960
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    You'll have to point out where I said there was no fault in the system, I never said that. I said the system wasn't to blame for the person being on welfare.
    Ok, here ya go:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Again, that's not a trap, that's an abuse of the system BY THE PERSON. Not the systems fault, it is the person's own fault and noone else's.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

Page 96 of 130 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •