Page 95 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1300

Thread: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly.....[W:696:1188]

  1. #941
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    I never said that he knew he was racist.
    Of course you didn't because he isn't a racist and didn't say anything racist.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #942
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Of course you didn't because he isn't a racist and didn't say anything racist.
    Agree on first, disagree on second.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  3. #943
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    disagree on second.
    Which is why you are wrong.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #944
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Which is why you are wrong.
    And why I think you're wrong.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  5. #945
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    And why I think you're wrong.
    As your thinking has already been shown to be flawed ...
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #946
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As your thinking has already been shown to be flawed ...
    By whom?
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #947
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    By whom?
    By Bundy's words in context.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #948
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
    Yada, yada, the last words of a man drowning. Keep flailing, maybe, just maybe you'll come off as informed and rational.

    Done with you, I made a statement and in the end you had to agree with it. At least you had the intellectual honesty to support my statement, too bad you had to ruin it with the pride of the foolish.

    No need for further back and forth, you can leave now.


    The only one drowning has been you.

    Thanks for providing the updated information showing that by respective population, blacks make up a disproportionately higher number on welfare than whites.
    iLOL






    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You are wrong again.
    It was specific commenting of an entire race of people "The negro".
    That is the way racists speak.
    That is racism .
    Bundy is a racist.
    Wrong again. Do try to get it right next time.
    His comments were not racist.
    They were not disparaging, or of hatred or intolerance. For you to keep claiming such is absurd.


    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    We are speaking to people who are so used to the commonality of a racist way of speaking that they do not recognize it as such when they see it.
    More absurdity on your part.
    His comments were not racist.
    Last edited by Excon; 04-30-14 at 01:19 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #949
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Bloomfield, MI
    Last Seen
    06-13-14 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    174

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    The only one drowning has been you.

    Thanks for providing the updated information showing that by respective population, blacks make up a disproportionately higher number on welfare than whites.
    iLOL






    Wrong again. Do try to get it right next time.
    His comments were not racist.
    They were not disparaging, or of hatred or intolerance. For you to keep claiming such is absurd.


    More absurdity on your part.
    His comments were not racist.
    Just accept the fact you lost this and run along...

  10. #950
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
    Just accept the fact you lost this and run along...
    You arte the one who lost. Especially as your argument is dishonest.
    And I just discovered that your snap benefits stats were old than the ones I provided. Go figure.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 95 of 130 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •