Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 1300

Thread: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly.....[W:696:1188]

  1. #471
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I have to disagree, Buck. I don't think Bundy's use of the term "Negro" makes him a racist anymore than it makes my own mother a racist for still using the term "Oriental" when talking about Asians.
    It is getting to the point that using Asian can be found to be offensive.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #472
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is getting to the point that using Asian can be found to be offensive.
    "Asian" is offensive?

  3. #473
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    So sorry it didn't turn out like WACO for you.
    Im sorry they felt the need to send in an army of federal agents in the first place to collect a debt. Thats pathetic...almost as much pathetic as your continued defense of their actions.

  4. #474
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    "Asian" is offensive?
    Getting to that point and actually being there, are two different things. But yes, I find that starting to be the case.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #475
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Tralfamadore View Post
    Okay, so how does enforcement of the law work if law enforcement is met with armed resistance?
    You get of course that everythign we see on TV today is NOT what life has been like for the last 20 years...right? He says he will surrender to the County Sheriff if it comes to that...HAVE that discussion. He says he will pay the state but not the fed...FINE...put that to the test.

    Seriously...are you yet another one of those that believe this was their best and only option? To send in an armed fed force only to get bitch slapped and sent running? THATS it?

    Just want to know who I am laughing at in advance.

  6. #476
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Getting to that point and actually being there, are two different things. But yes, I find that starting to be the case.
    I have no idea what you're trying to say.

  7. #477
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Im sorry they felt the need to send in an army of federal agents in the first place to collect a debt. Thats pathetic...almost as much pathetic as your continued defense of their actions.
    I didn't see an army in any of those photos.

  8. #478
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    You whined for two pages about being asked hypothetical and now you ask me my own hypothetical in your argument?

    You're just a troll
    Actually, it was your fellow liberals that whined about you positing a lame hypothetical. I simply pointed out how stupid your lame hypothetical was. And now...comically...you cant even answer the hypothetical YOU posed.

    You're..something....

  9. #479
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,370

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    Ironic that Liberals keep pounding on it like it happened while at the same time DEMANDING women assume combat roles in the military lol
    Ironic that you are doing every thing you can to twist away from the fact that the militia guys out there were willing to sacrifice their women and children as shields. Is there anything more craven and cowardly than that?

    Repugnant, low IQ hillbillies with guns, defending a deadbeat welfare queen that (surprise!) is an old school racist.

    And yet, the ultra right still sees them as heroes. Amazing.
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  10. #480
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I have to disagree, Buck. I don't think Bundy's use of the term "Negro" makes him a racist anymore than it makes my own mother a racist for still using the term "Oriental" when talking about Asians.
    It is getting to the point that using Asian can be found to be offensive.
    "Asian" is offensive?
    Getting to that point and actually being there, are two different things. But yes, I find that starting to be the case.
    I have no idea what you're trying to say.

    Still having problems following what has been said even though you quote it.

    Figures.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 48 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •