Page 39 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1300

Thread: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly.....[W:696:1188]

  1. #381
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    And yet the first word out of your mouth was "Its BUSH'S fault",
    That's right.....Obama is doing what Bush failed to do. How many times do you need it repeated before you understand?

  2. #382
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,303

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    Ironic that Liberals keep pounding on it like it happened while at the same time DEMANDING women assume combat roles in the military lol
    So in your view women in combat = using women as shields? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  3. #383
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So in your view women in combat = using women as shields? Really?
    Nope,I don't think I said that at all.
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  4. #384
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,587

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You won't go too far here denying the obvious, that Wright and Farrakhan are racists... hell the Commi-Libs don't even try.
    I think you might do better at Democratic Underground
    I'm a Commi-Lib and I don't try, Farrakhan is a racist, but Wright? Who knows, he's probably just crazy, not racist. A lot of people in black, inner-city communities worship Farrakhan. But it is because of the way he talks about black people finding "the way" through spirituality and all that garbage. They don't give him awards because he's racist. Yeah, you shouldn't give an award to a racist guy, but it's not as if Wright gave him the we agree with your racist views trophy. Which is a beautiful trophy, by the way.

    So that takes you back to Obama is guilty for looking up to Wright who is guilty for looking up to Farrakhan who is racist. Or, the completely insane right wing version: they're all Commi-Lib baby murdering hitlers who are stealing our PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS
    A working class hero is something to be

  5. #385
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So in your view women in combat = using women as shields? Really?
    Besides I don't recall Liberals being upset over The Occupy Movement using kids as shields-






    Attachment 67165477
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  6. #386
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    So...the administration is kinda screwed then. According to you and people like you...that was it, man. That was the best thing to do. The right thing to do. And they failed miserably. So...NOW what? You dont think they might have to actually come up with some OTHER idea that might actually be EFFECTIVE and not make the administration look even MORE clownlike in their failure to deal with a scofflaw cattle rancher in the Nevada desert, do you?
    I wouldn't have a problem shooting them all if they attempted to resist again but that may get some other folks killed as well.

    But what do you think we should do?

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    LOL... no... but the government has done a bang-up job giving "assistance."
    Just look at the enslaving rot it has created. Or are you unfamiliar of what a tremendous job government and its community organizers have done? Which was Bundy's point... clearly evident except for those who prefer to defend their being mislead by the vile and deplorable NYT.


    The message was one of compassion, respect and disgust for the plight of people enslaved by a government that has done tremendous damage.

    I wonder... did Obama's mentor and his best buddy, two racists... disgust you enough not to vote for him twice?
    Why do you support someone mentored by a racist?
    I never read the NYT article.. In fact I never read the NYT at all. I came to my conclusions that Bundy is a racist by watching his unedited video and reading the unedited transcript.
    There is nothing racist about our current President.
    Most of the people on welfare began to receive assistance before President Obama was sworn in, so perhaps your argument is with past presidents...Ooooo but wait ... they weren't black men were they? ...Ha!
    Most of the people who receive assistance are poor white children.
    Does it bother you one Iota the Bundy prefaced his comments that day by saying;
    "let me tell you something else about the Negro"
    All comments he made after that were made about all people who have dark skin pigmentation.
    Does that kind of racist language bother you at all?

  8. #388
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,388

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucky View Post
    Ironic that Liberals keep pounding on it like it happened while at the same time DEMANDING women assume combat roles in the military lol
    The call for women in combat came from the women soldiers themselves. The Bundy "militia" was threatening Taliban tactics of using women and children as human shields which is quite different. No surprise though since they are nothing but terrorists after all.

  9. #389
    Hard As A Rock
    Strucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Last Seen
    10-19-17 @ 08:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,074

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    The call for women in combat came from the women soldiers. The Bundy "militia" was threatening Taliban tactics of using women and children as human shields which is quite different. No surprise though since they are nothing but terrorists after all.
    So you would agree then that Occupy Wallstreet is a domestic terrorist organisation considering they actually DID use human shields right?
    "The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without."

    ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

  10. #390
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    I never read the NYT article.. In fact I never read the NYT at all. I came to my conclusions that Bundy is a racist by watching his unedited video and reading the unedited transcript.
    There is nothing racist about our current President.
    Most of the people on welfare began to receive assistance before President Obama was sworn in, so perhaps your argument is with past presidents...Ooooo but wait ... they weren't black men were they? ...Ha!
    Most of the people who receive assistance are poor white children.
    Does it bother you one Iota the Bundy prefaced his comments that day by saying;
    "let me tell you something else about the Negro"
    All comments he made after that were made about all people who have dark skin pigmentation.
    Does that kind of racist language bother you at all?
    Just in the context of Bundy's statement, "let me tell you something else about the negro" in of itself is stereotype language. Why other people can't see that I do not know.

Page 39 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •