Page 36 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 1300

Thread: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly.....[W:696:1188]

  1. #351
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    If it was an inner city gang you and your ilk wouldnt say a ****ing thing about it and neither would the administration.
    If they had "driven off" Federal agents while wearing turbans instead of cowboy hats you'd be calling for an airstrike.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Well...at least you didnt offer another ridiculous fairy tale fantasy hypothetical that your like minded posters think is 'lame'.
    Do you think then that restoring rule of law to this area of Nevada is important and worth the cost?

  3. #353
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Do you think then that restoring rule of law to this area of Nevada is important and worth the cost?
    The bad guys can never win.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  4. #354
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    If they had "driven off" Federal agents while wearing turbans instead of cowboy hats you'd be calling for an airstrike.
    If the federal agents were there to collect ticket fees, I would have had the same opinion re sending in an armed response unit.

    What DO you do now Deucie? They played their one and only card, right? It was their only choice...their best choice...right? NOW what?

  5. #355
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Do you think then that restoring rule of law to this area of Nevada is important and worth the cost?
    By restoring the rule of law, you mean spending more than you could have possibly collected, turn someone you equate to a racist Forrest Gump into a folk hero, and allowing him to turn you out and bend you over the corral? Cuz...thats what you actually managed to accomplish in this action you love and support so much. Oh...sure...you managed to kill a few cows...but...other than that...you sure showed him, boy...didncha!

    Its sad you still think that was their best bet and the right thing to do.

  6. #356
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    The bad guys can never win.
    Up until a few weeks ago and that debacle of a government action...we never even 'heard' of the 'bad guy'. We know of this because the administration completely ****ed up.

    Now what...air strikes? Maybe call in Putin to see if he will fix this line in the sand **** up for the administration? That HAS been the point all along. Its not pro-Bundy...its anti STUPID government action.

  7. #357
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    By restoring the rule of law, you mean spending more than you could have possibly collected, turn someone you equate to a racist Forrest Gump into a folk hero, and allowing him to turn you out and bend you over the corral? Cuz...thats what you actually managed to accomplish in this action you love and support so much. Oh...sure...you managed to kill a few cows...but...other than that...you sure showed him, boy...didncha!

    Its sad you still think that was their best bet and the right thing to do.
    Yes, thats what I mean. Do you think they should restore rule of law, even if the cost of doing so is greater than the fees collected, simply because rule of law is important to a civilized society. Or in other words can you place a value on not allowing your police to be forced out of an area due to the actions of a non-government organization which has amassed a lot of firepower? I said before this is beyond the unpaid grazing fees, this is about whether or not this part of Nevada will have law enforcement or if it won't.

    Also I respect Forrest Gump more than that.

    Also whats' with all the "you's" I'm not personally involved in this?

  8. #358
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,544

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Do you think then that restoring rule of law to this area of Nevada is important and worth the cost?
    We could treat it like illegal immigrants and forgive the current ones with promises to do better in the future.

    Both problems seem to stem from allowing something illegal to continue for 20 years and then deciding to act.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  9. #359
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    Yes, thats what I mean. Do you think they should restore rule of law, even if the cost of doing so is greater than the fees collected, simply because rule of law is important to a civilized society. Or in other words can you place a value on not allowing your police to be forced out of an area due to the actions of a non-government organization which has amassed a lot of firepower? I said before this is beyond the unpaid grazing fees, this is about whether or not this part of Nevada will have law enforcement or if it won't.

    Also I respect Forrest Gump more than that.

    Also whats' with all the "you's" I'm not personally involved in this?
    So...the administration is kinda screwed then. According to you and people like you...that was it, man. That was the best thing to do. The right thing to do. And they failed miserably. So...NOW what? You dont think they might have to actually come up with some OTHER idea that might actually be EFFECTIVE and not make the administration look even MORE clownlike in their failure to deal with a scofflaw cattle rancher in the Nevada desert, do you?

  10. #360
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    We could treat it like illegal immigrants and forgive the current ones with promises to do better in the future.

    Both problems seem to stem from allowing something illegal to continue for 20 years and then deciding to act.
    Oh no you didnt!


Page 36 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •