Page 20 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 1300

Thread: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly.....[W:696:1188]

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Sure...you can include everyone else. Go ahead. OR you could figure the others were actually busy dealing with things that mattered and didnt think it made a ton of sense taking the action this administration did. And how about YOU? Is THAT your answer? Is THAT what you think should have been done? Are you of the mindset that the ONLY and best thing this administration could do was send in an army of armed feds at a cost greater than anything they could have collected, only to turn a scofflaw into a 'hero' and then run like a pack of little bitches? I just want to make sure I understand you correctly. You HONEST TO GOD believe A- it was the RIGHT thing to do, B- was handled the right way, C-well...golly what ELSE could they do, and D-that this administration cant handle a debt collection without turning it into a national embarrassment and ****ing it up? And you wonder why the world thinks this administration is a ****ing joke?
    I honestly believe after almost 2 decades of not paying the fines placed against him for his illegal actions that law enforcement was justified in seizing property to enforce a court order, yes. Also if you think the administration, as in the White House itself, has a personal hand in this you're crazy and grossly misinformed.

    Shoot I also think every person who blocked the property seizure by threatening the use of force as well as the use of human shields should be charged with obstruction of justice at the very least. Hell that one guy who actually said they would use human shields could be charge with conspiracy to murder for knowingly trying to create a situation that would result in people being killed

  2. #192
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,722

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    I honestly believe after almost 2 decades of not paying the fines placed against him for his illegal actions that law enforcement was justified in seizing property to enforce a court order, yes. Also if you think the administration, as in the White House itself, has a personal hand in this you're crazy and grossly misinformed.

    Shoot I also think every person who blocked the property seizure by threatening the use of force as well as the use of human shields should be charged with obstruction of justice at the very least. Hell that one guy who actually said they would use human shields could be charge with conspiracy to murder for knowingly trying to create a situation that would result in people being killed
    gotcha. You are on the record now as saying you believe this was their only option, and the administration is so completely inept that they even ****ed up handling a basic debt collection.

  3. #193
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,191

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    OK: How is a guy getting something for free from the Federal government not welfare? Why should Bundy get welfare, and why does the extreme right want to defend his welfare with violence if necessary?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #194
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,286

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    OK: How is a guy getting something for free from the Federal government not welfare? Why should Bundy get welfare, and why does the extreme right want to defend his welfare with violence if necessary?
    Isnt he entitled to his cut of the Constitutionally guaranteed 'General Welfare Clause?"

  5. #195
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,191

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Isnt he entitled to his cut of the Constitutionally guaranteed 'General Welfare Clause?"
    That's fine, but don't go telling people how that's not what it means then.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #196
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,286

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    That's fine, but don't go telling people how that's not what it means then.
    That isn't what it means, but that is what liberals say it means. If liberals were consistent they would be defending this welfare queen.

  7. #197
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’[W:696]

    I saw an interview with this guy and he seems barely capable of forming complete thoughts. Almost kinda feel bad for him.

    What an idiot.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  8. #198
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Who else does the left defend when they don't pay their cattle grazing fees?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    That isn't what it means, but that is what liberals say it means. If liberals were consistent they would be defending this welfare queen.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  9. #199
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,191

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    That isn't what it means, but that is what liberals say it means. If liberals were consistent they would be defending this welfare queen.
    Don't make an argument you don't mean. You want this guy to get his welfare, but not other people. Why is that?

    Then why is the right ready to open fire on the federal government to protect this guy's welfare?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Bundy questioned whether blacks were better off as slaves

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    gotcha. You are on the record now as saying you believe this was their only option, and the administration is so completely inept that they even ****ed up handling a basic debt collection.
    I dont believe you can call a debt collection being blocked by hundred of armed militiamen "simple." And if its so simple why wasnt it done 20 years ago?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •