Page 122 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1300

Thread: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly.....[W:696:1188]

  1. #1211
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Whell lookie thare ... thet Bundee feller dun give them thare feds sum free housin' as whell as free ferterlizer.
    They ot ta put him in charge of HUD! Then them thare negras he cares so much about will have a nice place ta live fer free!
    A corse we know they'd be much happier as slaves tho!...
    Yeeee-Fuggun-Haaaaw
    Brown igloo,

  2. #1212
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,587

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    No you are not. It has already been provided.
    He was specifically speaking of those on welfare.
    Then you choose not to see what is there.
    You are simply wrong.
    You have a really tough time understanding how to argue your case. Over and over and over again, you make a HILARIOUS attempt at logic when you say that Bundy's comments couldn't be racist because they were "words of concern." Then I point out that words of concern can still be incredibly racist, and you abandon ship. Excon, you should really stop copying and pasting the same argument over and over again if you can't defend it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's funny that you never even thought your argument through before making it over and over and over again, but I feel a little embarrassed for you.

    Now as to your assertion that Bundy was only talking about black people on welfare. Now, he starts this diatribe with: "Where is our colored brother?"

    So you're thinking that somebody literally has a colored brother? He isn't talking about all black Americans, like... like it's obvious he's talking about? He's just talking about one person?

    Dude go take a vacation. You're only digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    A working class hero is something to be

  3. #1213
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    You have a really tough time understanding how to argue your case. Over and over and over again, you make a HILARIOUS attempt at logic when you say that Bundy's comments couldn't be racist because they were "words of concern." Then I point out that words of concern can still be incredibly racist, and you abandon ship. Excon, you should really stop copying and pasting the same argument over and over again if you can't defend it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's funny that you never even thought your argument through before making it over and over and over again, but I feel a little embarrassed for you.

    Now as to your assertion that Bundy was only talking about black people on welfare. Now, he starts this diatribe with: "Where is our colored brother?"

    So you're thinking that somebody literally has a colored brother? He isn't talking about all black Americans, like... like it's obvious he's talking about? He's just talking about one person?

    Dude go take a vacation. You're only digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    This morning, while having a cup of coffee, I was thinking about this thread, and then I thought, which came first, the chicken, or the egg.

    Then I thought, which came first, the racist, or the racist comments (Bundy)

  4. #1214
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,749

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes you is wrong, as previously shown.

    Words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance, are words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance.
    You have to take them out of context to suggest they are of disparagement. Unintentional or otherwise.

    He was not disparaging, unintentionally or otherwise.
    He was not unwittingly racist.
    And in context, there were no faulty generalizations or assumptions.

    To even suggest such, you have to take what he said out of context.
    It is dishonest to say otherwise.
    Your logic is faulty.

    If anyone is being dishonest here, it's you.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  5. #1215
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Your logic is faulty.

    If anyone is being dishonest here, it's you.
    Wrong.
    Your comment lacks logic.

    As previously shown.

    Words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance, are words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance.
    You have to take them out of context to suggest they are of disparagement. Unintentional or otherwise.

    He was not disparaging, unintentionally or otherwise.
    He was not unwittingly racist.
    And in context, there were no faulty generalizations or assumptions.

    To even suggest such, you have to take what he said out of context.
    It is dishonest to say otherwise.





    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    You have a really tough time understanding how to argue your case.
    Apparently it is you that keeps failing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    you say that Bundy's comments couldn't be racist because they were "words of concern."
    His words were of concern, not disparagement, hatred or intolerance.
    Anybody that says they were racist is wrong.
    That is what you apparently do not understand.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    Then I point out that words of concern can still be incredibly racist, and you abandon ship.
    Wrong.
    If anybody abandoned ship, it was you when you went overboard and left your absurd words behind.
    They were not even relevant to this case or even close to what he said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    you should really stop copying and pasting the same argument over and over again if you can't defend it.
    The words defend themselves.
    Words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance, are words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance.
    You have to take them out of context to suggest they are of disparagement. Unintentional or otherwise.

    He was not disparaging, unintentionally or otherwise.
    He was not unwittingly racist.
    And in context, there were no faulty generalizations or assumptions.

    To even suggest such, you have to take what he said out of context.
    It is dishonest to say otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    I think it's funny that you never even thought your argument through before making it over and over and over again, but I feel a little embarrassed for you.
    What is funny is you making false assertions and failing to support them.
    And I am not embarrassed for you making your false claims. I am saddened by it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    Now as to your assertion that Bundy was only talking about black people on welfare.
    And he was, it became clear as soon as he said "government houses" and was even more clear when he said "on government subsidy". Those were the "negros" he was speaking about in context.
    Yet we have folks that do not understand that, and want to take what he said out of context to say he was speaking about all.
    Well they are just wrong.
    He was specifically speaking of those on welfare.
    Refusal to see that is willful blindness.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    Now, he starts this diatribe with: "Where is our colored brother?"

    So you're thinking that somebody literally has a colored brother? He isn't talking about all black Americans, like... like it's obvious he's talking about? He's just talking about one person?

    Your inability to discern what has been said in context, has already been noted.
    And now you show that you can not even distinguish between what he says at one point, and what he says at another.
    Pretty sad.
    All you are doing is squawking nonsense.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    Dude go take a vacation. You're only digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    You clearly are the one who has dug a hole, and I would recommend you take your vacation there.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #1216
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    You have a really tough time understanding how to argue your case. Over and over and over again, you make a HILARIOUS attempt at logic when you say that Bundy's comments couldn't be racist because they were "words of concern." Then I point out that words of concern can still be incredibly racist, and you abandon ship. Excon, you should really stop copying and pasting the same argument over and over again if you can't defend it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's funny that you never even thought your argument through before making it over and over and over again, but I feel a little embarrassed for you.

    Now as to your assertion that Bundy was only talking about black people on welfare. Now, he starts this diatribe with: "Where is our colored brother?"

    So you're thinking that somebody literally has a colored brother? He isn't talking about all black Americans, like... like it's obvious he's talking about? He's just talking about one person?

    Dude go take a vacation. You're only digging a deeper and deeper hole for yourself.
    Look at the full quote in context and it is obvious the man was pissed off at what the government had done to black families in north Vegas. But you, and many like you are too blind to see that.

    You and others like you fail to read the full quote, notice his concern and put the bit about "wondering" in context of how government assistance has been a wrecking ball. Or do you think the government has done a bang up job assisting black families?

    Any time the government says they want to help, you can replace "help" with an f-bomb and you'll get the real picture.

    You have been poisoned by the same evils that exist between the walls at the NYT.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  7. #1217
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,749

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong.
    Incorrect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your comment lacks logic.
    It does not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As previously shown.
    You never showed any such thing. Repeating something does not equal evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance, are words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance.
    You have to take them out of context to suggest they are of disparagement. Unintentional or otherwise.
    I can and will say that his words were of concern, that he unintentionally disparaged black persons with his words, and that you are completely incorrect in your claim that I am taking his words out of context.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    He was not disparaging, unintentionally or otherwise.
    Yes he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    He was not unwittingly racist.
    Yes he was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And in context, there were no faulty generalizations or assumptions.
    Absolutely there were.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    To even suggest such, you have to take what he said out of context.
    Nope. Repeating a lie such as this does not make it true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    It is dishonest to say otherwise.
    If anyone is being dishonest here, it is you - repeatedly posting the same fallacious response to whatever I say.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  8. #1218
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Incorrect.
    Yes, you are incorrect.
    Your comment lacks logic.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    It does not.
    It most certainly does.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    You never showed any such thing. Repeating something does not equal evidence.

    His words in context, is the evidence.
    Your inability to see that is your fault.
    My repeating what the evidence shows is factual.
    Words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance, are words of concern that are not of disparagement, hatred or intolerance.
    You have to take them out of context to suggest they are of disparagement. Unintentional or otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    that he unintentionally disparaged black persons with his words, and that you are completely incorrect in your claim that I am taking his words out of context.
    And you are wrong. As already shown.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Yes he was.
    And you are wrong again, as usual.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Yes he was.
    And you are wrong again, as usual.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Absolutely there were.
    Absolutely they were not.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Nope. Repeating a lie such as this does not make it true.
    Which is why you are continuously wrong.
    You keep taking it out of context to say otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    If anyone is being dishonest here, it is you - repeatedly posting the same fallacious response to whatever I say.

    Wrong.
    You are the only one with fallacious claims.
    As already shown multiple times.

    He was not disparaging, unintentionally or otherwise.
    He was not unwittingly racist.
    And in context, there were no faulty generalizations or assumptions.

    To even suggest such, you have to take what he said out of context.
    It is dishonest to say otherwise.



    In addition.
    For your viewing pleasure.
    Last edited by Excon; 05-09-14 at 03:59 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #1219
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’[W:

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You are using facts without (sociological) context or understanding to make racist insinuations. A child can see this. Do you think you're the first person to push this racist crap? We've all seen it before. The only thing you're illustrating is your own ignorance.
    It's amazing, truly amazing, that you argue with facts and decide that facts are "racist". Unbelievable. It's what makes you impossible to take seriously.

    The facts that Excon posted are facts. You are trying to change facts with sociology. You can't.

  10. #1220
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,419

    Re: Cliven Bundy stands by racially charged comments, ‘That’s exactly what I said’[W:

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    It's amazing, truly amazing, that you argue with facts and decide that facts are "racist". Unbelievable. It's what makes you impossible to take seriously.

    The facts that Excon posted are facts. You are trying to change facts with sociology. You can't.
    The only ones who decide facts are racist are racists.

    I'm not shocked that you don't get it. And I don't really care. If you rely on Excon, you've no hope. Spew racist crap all you want.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 05-09-14 at 12:22 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •