Page 94 of 118 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #931
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,827

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    There's no evidence to show they were forced either.


    We'd really have to ask the women what they thought of their men's plan to sacrifice women and children. I have to wonder too. How many of those guys are against abortion?

  2. #932
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    No, there were hundreds of photographers there. You can't find one who took a picture of these events?

    Just one will do.
    images (28).jpg
    Point a gun of any kind at a law enforcement officer and you will be shot.
    The only pictures we have are of this asshole cowering behind cover from afar with his rifle pointed at the federal officers doing their jobs.
    Had he been seen doing this by a law enforcement officer instead of a photographer he would now be dead... guaranteed.

  3. #933
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    images (28).jpg
    Point a gun of any kind at a law enforcement officer and you will be shot.
    The only pictures we have are of this asshole cowering behind cover from afar with his rifle pointed at the federal officers doing their jobs.
    Had he been seen doing this by a law enforcement officer instead of a photographer he would now be dead... guaranteed.
    I can't see the federal official on the other side of his gun. Where is this person? Let's see him.

  4. #934
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    So do law abiding citizens per the 2nd amendment.
    Irrelevant.

    The tactics were the same. That you're denying facts - priceless.
    You and your silly unrelated straw man argument are irrelevant.

  5. #935
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    images (28).jpg
    Point a gun of any kind at a law enforcement officer and you will be shot.
    The only pictures we have are of this asshole cowering behind cover from afar with his rifle pointed at the federal officers doing their jobs.
    Had he been seen doing this by a law enforcement officer instead of a photographer he would now be dead... guaranteed.
    You'll find that only stupid people stand out in the open with firearms during a conflict. Funny how our military teach our soldiers to do the same thing, as were the federal officers who are not pictured, yet you make the characterization that this guy is a coward. You're comment is nearly too stupid to even comment on but I made the attempt ...
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #936
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'll stick with the confession.
    So let me get this straight. Not a single one of you can produce a single picture showing a man pointing a gun at law enforcement. Not a single one of you can produce a picture of a man tossing his child in front of an official pointing a gun at him. Not a single picture or video was captured of either one by the hundreds of people there with cameras and videotapes, but you all know it happened.

    I'll remind you of this the next time one of you claims people repeat "right wing talking points". That's all you got.

    Pictures, or it never happened.

  7. #937
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,827

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I can't see the federal official on the other side of his gun. Where is this person? Let's see him.
    Who do you think is on the far side of the crowd in this other picture you posted?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    The one laying on his stomach on the bridge pointing his gun at the air?


  8. #938
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    You and your silly unrelated straw man argument are irrelevant.
    You created the strawman right here as only you put MLK and weapons together .... remember?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer
    Completely off topic but MLK did not bring weapons or put out a call to arms when he organized a peaceful march in Birmingham.
    Still denying historical fact or did you move on now with your tail between your hypocrite legs?
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #939
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Who do you think is on the far side of the crowd in this other picture you posted?
    Show me the picture. For all I know it's a broken down car.

    What's over there. Let's see the picture. And let's see how far it is.

    What about the guy who tossed his kids in front of the loaded gun. If this was happening, surely someone captured it on film?

  10. #940
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,827

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    So let me get this straight. Not a single one of you can produce a single picture showing a man pointing a gun at law enforcement. Not a single one of you can produce a picture of a man tossing his child in front of an official pointing a gun at him. Not a single picture or video was captured of either one by the hundreds of people there with cameras and videotapes, but you all know it happened.

    I'll remind you of this the next time one of you claims people repeat "right wing talking points". That's all you got.

    Pictures, or it never happened.
    The picture of the gun pointed at LEO is fait accompli. You however are doing your best to deny its existence. Not that this matters. It only goes to further discredit your spate of silliness.

    ...like the fact that you refuse to accept that a man confessed to the insurrectionists' strategy of sticking women in the front lines to take on the gun fire like human shields.

Page 94 of 118 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •