Page 74 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #731
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by fred68 View Post
    I see these citizens as wrongfully interfering with federal agents doing their job. This could be the beginning of a serious breakdown of law and order in this country if private armed citizens can get away with this type of behavior.
    The moment you give complete discretion of force to a corrupt government is the moment we are no longer a free people.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #732
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    This is just too good to pass up...Stewart eviscerates Hannity on this issue.

    "Apparently Sean Hannity thinks laws are served buffet-style in that you can pick and choose the ones that you like best. The ones that you don't like, you don't have to abide," Jon Stewart said on "The Daily Show" Monday night. "Well that's not going to sit well with Fox's immigration/healthcare law expert pundit, a Mr... Sean Hannity!"
    Video at link.
    Apocalypse Cow! Jon Stewart Rips Sean Hannity Over Bundy Ranch Dispute

    lol, even Glen Beck calls Bundy what he really is, a "Welfare Rancher."

  3. #733
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by fred68 View Post
    I see these citizens as wrongfully interfering with federal agents doing their job. This could be the beginning of a serious breakdown of law and order in this country if private armed citizens can get away with this type of behavior.
    The civil rights marchers wrongfully interfered with government doing its job. I bet we won'r hear you bitching about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #734
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    This is just too good to pass up...Stewart eviscerates Hannity on this issue.



    Video at link.
    Apocalypse Cow! Jon Stewart Rips Sean Hannity Over Bundy Ranch Dispute

    lol, even Glen Beck calls Bundy what he really is, a "Welfare Rancher."
    Kinda like Obama, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #735
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Kinda like Obama, huh?
    yuk yuk

    Funny how that bunch hates only that part of our government that the negro is in charge of. Also, you never hear those guys whining when a black man is falsely imprisoned, which happens all the time but results in crickets from the RW buttwiper factions.

  6. #736
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    yuk yuk

    Funny how that bunch hates only that part of our government that the negro is in charge of. Also, you never hear those guys whining when a black man is falsely imprisoned, which happens all the time but results in crickets from the RW buttwiper factions.
    Awww, poor oppressed Obama! Poor baby just can't catch a break, can he? Aren't you at least a little concerned, even embarressed, that the inly thing you have to defend this clown is the race card?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #737
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The civil rights marchers wrongfully interfered with government doing its job. I bet we won'r hear you bitching about that.
    So you're comparing the civil rights movement to Bundy now? Wow, the right has hit a new low.

  8. #738
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,589

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Awww, poor oppressed Obama! Poor baby just can't catch a break, can he? Aren't you at least a little concerned, even embarressed, that the inly thing you have to defend this clown is the race card?
    It's true. I don't see those ranchers coming to the defense of wrongly accused Black boys. In fact, I didn't see a single brown skinned man among that crowd of angry whites.

  9. #739
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by fred68 View Post
    I see these citizens as wrongfully interfering with federal agents doing their job. This could be the beginning of a serious breakdown of law and order in this country if private armed citizens can get away with this type of behavior.
    Both sides are in the wrong on this issue. Bundy is wrong in the fact he hasn't paid the fees and the government is wrong for using excessive force in the matter. You don't send the S.W.A.T. team after a regular speeder is the best comparison I can make on this.

  10. #740
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,377

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So you're comparing the civil rights movement to Bundy now? Wow, the right has hit a new low.
    No, I'm comparing civil disobedience to civil disobedience. In the 60's, there were people screaming that the civil rights activists were breaking the law; there's no way around that fact. Ya think it's a good thing those folks decided not to obey those laws? Rosa Parks-n-nim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 74 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •