Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #671
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,953

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Bundy recieves welfare?
    He's grazing on Federal land for free. The benefits total roughly $300,000 by Bundy's count, roughly $15,000 per year. What should we call his freeloading?

  2. #672
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    24,639

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    "These folks" were openly committing armed insurrection.
    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

    Trumpery: Anything calculated to deceive by false show; anything externally splendid, but intrinsically of little value; worthless finery.

  3. #673
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-18-18 @ 06:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,953

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Neither were these folks.
    Oh, that's right, they were probably just semi-automatic, which is OK when pointed at Federal agents...

  4. #674
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,947

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    He's grazing on Federal land for free. The benefits total roughly $300,000 by Bundy's count, roughly $15,000 per year. What should we call his freeloading?
    How much does it cost for him to graze his cows on that land?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #675
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,947

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Oh, that's right, they were probably just semi-automatic, which is OK when pointed at Federal agents...
    It's not ok for the Feds to fire upon American citizens with automatic weapons. In fact, it's illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #676
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,947

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    "These folks" were openly committing armed insurrection.
    These folks were excercising their constitutional freedoms. You people have no concept of that, since you have no constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #677
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    24,639

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    These folks were excercising their constitutional freedoms. You people have no concept of that, since you have no constitution.
    Your ignorance seems encyclopaedic. "exercising" .... Insurrection: Resistance against civil authority or government.
    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

    Trumpery: Anything calculated to deceive by false show; anything externally splendid, but intrinsically of little value; worthless finery.

  8. #678
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,153

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Bundy recieves welfare?
    I don't think so, not with all those cattle!

  9. #679
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,947

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Your ignorance seems encyclopaedic. "exercising" .... Insurrection: Resistance against civil authority or government.
    Oh my! That makes the civil rights marchers, draft dodgers and occutards guilty of insurrection, too!

    Your ignorance seems encyclopedic, "exercising".
    There, I made it more grammatically correct for you. There no, "a", in encyclopedic, speaking of encyclopedic ignorance.
    Last edited by apdst; 04-21-14 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #680
    Sage

    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,153

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh my! That makes the civil rights marchers, draft dodgers and occutards guilty of insurrection, too!
    Darn it all anyway! I haven't done any of those - I need to get with the program I guess!

Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •