Page 25 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Now they are serial killers? Seems those who are willing to (and have been providing for you) fight for freedom are our enemies. Sad day.
    Now, they are fighting for the ir OWN selfish desires, not MY freedom. Next you'll be telling me those that fight for child pornography possession to be legal are also fighting for my freedom. Sad day indeed you side with lawbreakers.

  2. #242
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,158

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Yeah, there is, but you know, the people we elect always seem to get in the way...
    I'm not going to defend elected officials but their main goal is to get re-elected. It seems as if people are pretty worked up over this issue....

    I don't think anyone pointing a gun at public workers is heroic though.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  3. #243
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Now, they are fighting for the ir OWN selfish desires, not MY freedom. Next you'll be telling me those that fight for child pornography possession to be legal are also fighting for my freedom. Sad day indeed you side with lawbreakers.
    Hyperbole, no one is trying to fight for child porn. Only a rancher that has been made a target.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Hyperbole, no one is trying to fight for child porn. Only a rancher that has been made a target.
    And that rancher isn't fighting for MY freedom, he's fighting for HIS selfish desires cause he didn't want to pay money. Sad day you side with lawbreakers.

  5. #245
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Because you believe it should be legal to possess it and your comments of "it doesn't harm anyone" which it does (the child) shows your support.

    Spin all you like, it's there for all to see that you support it being legal. What a sick set of comments you had there. I definitely wouldn't trust any children around you.
    There is no need for me to spin anything here. What I said is that it doesn't harm anyone, which is a statement of fact as possessing it doesn't act on the person or property of anyone. Hell, we aren't even talking about doing anything towards it, but simply having it. That is like saying someone owning a cigarette is actively giving someone cancer.

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    There is no need for me to spin anything here. What I said is that it doesn't harm anyone, which is a statement of fact as possessing it doesn't act on the person or property of anyone.
    Possession harms the child. Sad you don't realize that, which makes my comments 100% CORRECT. Next time before making stupid comments why don't you talk to some victims of child molestation and ask them if possession that video of the crime harms them or not. They will say YES.

  7. #247
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,125

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    I'm not going to defend elected officials but their main goal is to get re-elected. It seems as if people are pretty worked up over this issue....

    I don't think anyone pointing a gun at public workers is heroic though.
    No one pointed their gun at a public official, the reverse was the case though, along with the dogs being sicked on pregnant women, old ladies being thrown to the ground, and unarmed non resisting men being tased for no apparently good reason....
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. ” -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And that rancher isn't fighting for MY freedom, he's fighting for HIS selfish desires cause he didn't want to pay money. Sad day you side with lawbreakers.
    True, you are willing to walk away from your freedoms without a wimper.

  9. #249
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I wonder who those people harmed in any sort of way? Oh right, they didn't act on anyone. It's kind of funny watching those with guns being scared of guns. lol.



    I guess when a organization of force gets meet with force they get all scared and stuff and have to act even more aggressively. lol. No hypocrisy in that at all.
    Do you have a point?

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    True, you are willing to walk away from your freedoms without a wimper.
    No freedoms were lost, he broke the law. Sad day that you side with lawbreakers. You have NO credibility when speaking of the law. You're dismissed.

Page 25 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •