Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #1161
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Utility Man View Post

    He's got a Duck Dynasty hat on. lol That pretty much says it all about that dude. The more videos these yahoos make the more they incriminate themselves.

  2. #1162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Good stuff, BWG. That helps answer some of the questions I had....especially the bit about the 200 armed agents surrounding the Bundy ranch. I thought that was quite a stretch. But that there were witnesses who not only saw the 'thugs' on the bridge point their weapons at BLM...but also heard one of them say....“I’ve got a clear shot at four of them.” Case closed.
    Ok, now since these people are all bloodthirsty wanting revolution, and are terrorist, etc...

    Why did not one of them shoot?

    They could have drawn first blood and all, these guys are suffering from paranoid delusions, so they clearly lack the mental capacity to consider the implications and response to this attack... Hell, they had those blm guys in a kill zone, no escape.



    Could it be that they were acting as a deterrent from the potential that the blm might escalate on their documented abuses of those protesters?

  3. #1163
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    9

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Reid calls Bundy supporters

    This, a sitting Senator calls the American people exercising their right to protest.

    He's really a filthy piece of crap...
    I think the actual piece of crap comes in the form of two brothers...

    When you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Cliven Bundy, an uneducated backcountry freeloader, becomes a simple pawn in a game played by a millionaire TV host and two billionaire Conservative kingpins. His story, one of simple tax evasion, is hyped by Charles and David Koch in an effort to draw attention to the issue of privatizing federal land. This draws in the cavalry via the Tea Party Patriots who are willing to use women as human shields to fight off the big bad government. Add to that, Fox News’ outright lie accusing Harry Reid of trying to steal Bundy land for his own personal gain and you’ve got the ingredients for a potentially explosive situation. What better way to make the case for your patriotic cause then to have some patsy rancher and a crew of faux patriots become martyrs at the hands of the Bureau of Land Management?

    Truth Be Told: The Real Reason Behind Sean Hannity's Obsession with Cliven Bundy

  4. #1164
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Ok, now since these people are all bloodthirsty wanting revolution, and are terrorist, etc...

    Why did not one of them shoot?
    Because it would have been a one way ticket to prison and they would have lost a lot of sympathetic supporters.

    They could have drawn first blood and all, these guys are suffering from paranoid delusions, so they clearly lack the mental capacity to consider the implications and response to this attack... Hell, they had those blm guys in a kill zone, no escape.
    Gee, no wonder the BLM backed down.

    Could it be that they were acting as a deterrent from the potential that the blm might escalate on their documented abuses of those protesters?
    Could it be that the BLM camp wasn't anywhere near the protestors and the protestors marched down the road to confront the BLM? Because that's what the photos show happened.

  5. #1165
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Because it would have been a one way ticket to prison and they would have lost a lot of sympathetic supporters.

    Gee, no wonder the BLM backed down.

    Could it be that the BLM camp wasn't anywhere near the protestors and the protestors marched down the road to confront the BLM? Because that's what the photos show happened.
    That's about half the story...

    No, they were trying to incite the attack so that the whole crowd could be mowed down, the swat team was just out of sight.

    Also, that was after they were told that the blm was leaving, so, this was a tactic of further instigation...

    After the week or so of beating people up, pepper spray, tasering, dog attacks, etc against the protesters.

    Does that make the guy aiming the gun right? No, but he was prepared to defend the people on the ground below if the crowd was attacked.



    But wait, that would put them as rational people, and not the terrorist extremist psychopaths that you are trying to sell them as...

  6. #1166
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,436

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    He's got a Duck Dynasty hat on. lol That pretty much says it all about that dude. The more videos these yahoos make the more they incriminate themselves.
    That's racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  7. #1167
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,436

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    He's aiming at the LEO camp.


    PS....thanks for posting this, MAC.
    It's close to camp area but elevation way off so, closer to shooting random plane/drone down.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  8. #1168
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    That's about half the story...

    No, they were trying to incite the attack so that the whole crowd could be mowed down, the swat team was just out of sight.

    Also, that was after they were told that the blm was leaving, so, this was a tactic of further instigation...

    After the week or so of beating people up, pepper spray, tasering, dog attacks, etc against the protesters.

    Does that make the guy aiming the gun right? No, but he was prepared to defend the people on the ground below if the crowd was attacked.



    But wait, that would put them as rational people, and not the terrorist extremist psychopaths that you are trying to sell them as...
    OMG...LOL Where do you get information from?

  9. #1169
    Weekend Political Pundit
    Bob N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,821

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jango View Post
    The way the government has been labeling people and groups in the U.S. since 9/11 as terrorists will sooner than later ensnare everyone. Probably a reason why telecommunications are so heavily monitored and scrutinized - everyone is a potential terrorist in the eyes of the government.
    So tell me something. What did you think of George Bush when he signed the Patriot Act?
    "The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations." `Thomas Jefferson

  10. #1170
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,144

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintTwist View Post
    I think the actual piece of crap comes in the form of two brothers...

    When you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Cliven Bundy, an uneducated backcountry freeloader, becomes a simple pawn in a game played by a millionaire TV host and two billionaire Conservative kingpins. His story, one of simple tax evasion, is hyped by Charles and David Koch in an effort to draw attention to the issue of privatizing federal land. This draws in the cavalry via the Tea Party Patriots who are willing to use women as human shields to fight off the big bad government. Add to that, Fox News’ outright lie accusing Harry Reid of trying to steal Bundy land for his own personal gain and you’ve got the ingredients for a potentially explosive situation. What better way to make the case for your patriotic cause then to have some patsy rancher and a crew of faux patriots become martyrs at the hands of the Bureau of Land Management?

    Truth Be Told: The Real Reason Behind Sean Hannity's Obsession with Cliven Bundy
    There are so many issues with this post I would address that I am almost at a loss on where to begin. From the insults to the outright lies, from the laughable stretch in correlations to the down right absurd link, seriously...

    I'm no fan of the Koch Brothers any more than I am a fan of Harry Reid.

    But just like Obama is not the cause of all the country's ills neither are they.


    I don't watch Hannity, so whatever hypocrisy of his that might very well be there -- I don't care.
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. ” -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •