Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #1121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I attacked your pompous shtick. Big difference. Not a surprise that you can't discern the difference however.
    So you're just supplying a follow up ad hom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    For starters there's a difference between those here and those in the media and politicians per se. I was referring to politicians and media. Those in the public eye. Alas my reference to Fox etc. I didn't refer to anyone on this thread. That was your doing.
    It is like I'm dealing with someone who is either incapable or unwilling to engage honestly. So you don't actually know if your example, Sean Hannity, has also held Bundy accountable or called him out for his role in this situation do you? It would be a lot less work to just admit that, wouldn't it? Because avoiding what I have said and then pretending my asking you questions on a debate board is a pompous shtick looks an awful lot like pompous shtick to me.

  2. #1122
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,041

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That doesnt mean he had a round chambered.
    The weapon had a magazine installed as if it were loaded. Hell if he pointed at you and you shot him you would probably be able to use the defense that you feared for your life even if it wasnt chambered.

    Seriously what is your point here? SO I cant prove the existence of a bullet in a chamber its neither relevant or logical to base your entire argument behind if there was ammo loaded.

    For the sake of argument lets just assume that the guy had not loaded his weapon. Did you know that it is illegal to aim a unloaded firearm at another human being?

    Nevada law is against your argument. ANd indeed the said event was in the great state of Nevada. Or are you now going to argue against state laws?

    NRS 202.290  Aiming firearm at human being; discharging weapon where person might be endangered; penalty.  Unless a greater penalty is provided in NRS 202.287, a person who willfully:
    1.  Aims any gun, pistol, revolver or other firearm, whether loaded or not, at or toward any human being; or
    2.  Discharges any firearm, air gun or other weapon, or throws any deadly missile in a public place or in any place where any person might be endangered thereby, although an injury does not result,
    Ę is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.
    [1911 C&P § 344; RL § 6609; NCL § 10292]—(NRS A 1989, 820, 1240, 1243) NRS: CHAPTER 202 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY

  3. #1123
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,430

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    The weapon had a magazine installed as if it were loaded. Hell if he pointed at you and you shot him you would probably be able to use the defense that you feared for your life even if it wasnt chambered.

    Seriously what is your point here? SO I cant prove the existence of a bullet in a chamber its neither relevant or logical to base your entire argument behind if there was ammo loaded.

    For the sake of argument lets just assume that the guy had not loaded his weapon. Did you know that it is illegal to aim a unloaded firearm at another human being?

    Nevada law is against your argument. ANd indeed the said event was in the great state of Nevada. Or are you now going to argue against state laws?

    NRS 202.290  Aiming firearm at human being; discharging weapon where person might be endangered; penalty.  Unless a greater penalty is provided in NRS 202.287, a person who willfully:
    1.  Aims any gun, pistol, revolver or other firearm, whether loaded or not, at or toward any human being; or
    2.  Discharges any firearm, air gun or other weapon, or throws any deadly missile in a public place or in any place where any person might be endangered thereby, although an injury does not result,
    Ę is guilty of a gross misdemeanor.
    [1911 C&P § 344; RL § 6609; NCL § 10292]—(NRS A 1989, 820, 1240, 1243) NRS: CHAPTER 202 - CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY
    In this scenario, I wouldn't have to worry about it, because had I been in charge, my people wouldn't been there to get a weapon aimed at them and if I was just a grunt, I would have quit that stupidity very early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #1124
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,041

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    In this scenario, I wouldn't have to worry about it, because had I been in charge, my people wouldn't been there to get a weapon aimed at them and if I was just a grunt, I would have quit that stupidity very early.
    I like how you ignored the state law that I gave you that proved you wrong. Come on man, as the Bundy's would say cowboy up.

  5. #1125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    You are jumping to wild conclusions as if you were magical.


    Ah yes keep hammering that you think that I am a mindless sheep that only watches the evening news or whatever the ****.

    The amount of corruption that you are implying (not just in this thread, but also in the conspiracy forum) is why no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously, when all you guys can do is is make up stories and spread them with no evidence.
    Well, you're following all the talking points to the letter, so, what evidence have you given to show otherwise, or that you put any individual analytical thought beyond what you've been told?

    It's the mainstream position that is falling apart, but because they sing their song and dance the loudest and in unison, they maintain this illusion, when the reality is that the mainstream media is a dying dinosaur that still acts like it has full control of the narrative.



    Of course we all know that there is corruption in our government, its what all the political debates are about since the beginning of this country. The only people that are complacent with such corruption are the partisan hacks at least for their parties corruption. But we do have a system of government that keeps corruption to a low enough level to be sustainable as long as the people stay vigilant. But seriously if I had your views I would be mounting a revolution as we speak. And that is why these militias get labeled as domestic terrorists because they have gone down that rabbit hole to a place where they justify violence against the government as the only solution. Perhaps you dont go there but I can produce thousands of pages of militia treasonists that do assert such things. But then you would just claim that they are not real people or that I am a government shrill or some **** like that.
    Here's proof that you have been fed bs, the Leo were sitting in a kill zone making threats, after weeks of beating people up, tasering them, siccing dogs on them, and the blm was aiming guns at a group of unarmed people... If these people were intent on being violent, they would have struck a first blow for sure. (To be killed minutes later by the backup, but still)

    Instead they stood up, and said we are getting those cows back and they were not going to leave so they'd have to shoot everyone.




    Lets see your evidence of that accusation. Or are you still afraid that I will easily discredit it as bull****?
    Again, you said that it could only be a MSM source, well, you didn't SAY that was all you would accept, but by product of elimination that was the only source acceptable... The audio is there, but it won't be from a source you would accept, therefore you won't accept it even if you hear it for yourself... Yet, you are the reasonable one in the discussion. Think about that for a second.

  6. #1126
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,041

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Well, you're following all the talking points to the letter, so, what evidence have you given to show otherwise, or that you put any individual analytical thought beyond what you've been told?

    It's the mainstream position that is falling apart, but because they sing their song and dance the loudest and in unison, they maintain this illusion, when the reality is that the mainstream media is a dying dinosaur that still acts like it has full control of the narrative.
    Dude that may be what you think of me but it isnt reality by a long shot. But thanx for sharing it, you actually are proving my point.




    Here's proof that you have been fed bs, the Leo were sitting in a kill zone making threats, after weeks of beating people up, tasering them, siccing dogs on them, and the blm was aiming guns at a group of unarmed people... If these people were intent on being violent, they would have struck a first blow for sure. (To be killed minutes later by the backup, but still)

    Instead they stood up, and said we are getting those cows back and they were not going to leave so they'd have to shoot everyone.
    You seem confused between your opinion and actual proof.

    Why couldnt the Bundy's and their supporters just wait till the BLM were done? If they had a legal case they could have taken the BLM on in the courts. But we all know that they have no case. At any rate had the Bundy's not been where they were the BLM wouldnt have tazed anyone. BTW the BLM never beat anyone up that day, you are just making another dishonest claim.


    Again, you said that it could only be a MSM source, well, you didn't SAY that was all you would accept, but by product of elimination that was the only source acceptable... The audio is there, but it won't be from a source you would accept, therefore you won't accept it even if you hear it for yourself... Yet, you are the reasonable one in the discussion. Think about that for a second.

    I would actually prefer raw footage over any news network including independent ones. But if it is on a conspiracy site then its entirely invalid. Conspiracy sites have a 100% track record of falsely representing things. WHat is telling is that your information is only available on conspiracy sites and nowhere else. Why is that? Is it because it is fake?

    But since you cant share your source then I have to point out that your claim is bull****.

  7. #1127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Dude that may be what you think of me but it isnt reality by a long shot. But thanx for sharing it, you actually are proving my point.




    You seem confused between your opinion and actual proof.

    Why couldnt the Bundy's and their supporters just wait till the BLM were done? If they had a legal case they could have taken the BLM on in the courts. But we all know that they have no case. At any rate had the Bundy's not been where they were the BLM wouldnt have tazed anyone. BTW the BLM never beat anyone up that day, you are just making another dishonest claim.
    Ok, look at the documents that tied the Reid family to the bundy ranch to the energy deal with the Chinese. .. I don't mean the whitewash on slopes but the documents that the blm want and got removed from the Internet (as best they could).

    Then tell me you are still as certain about the legitimate position of the government on this one.


    I would actually prefer raw footage over any news network including independent ones. But if it is on a conspiracy site then its entirely invalid. Conspiracy sites have a 100% track record of falsely representing things. WHat is telling is that your information is only available on conspiracy sites and nowhere else. Why is that? Is it because it is fake?

    But since you cant share your source then I have to point out that your claim is bull****.
    Not can't, won't. .. The video exists on youtube, find them and you're not having to take my word for anything. ..

    Remember, the audio of the specific threats is bad... picking up a loudspeaker on a small phone mic is not going to be easy to hear.

  8. #1128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Maybe he was just posing for a photo shoot for his buddies from the media, but lets be honest, just because he did not have a clip in the gun right there and then on that exact moment when he was being photographed does not mean that he did not have plenty with him.
    That rifle doesn't even accept clips.

  9. #1129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    (the guy that you said had no magazine in place, what no sorry for that mistake?)
    I said he had no clip in place, and he doesn't. That rifle doesn't accept clips, it accepts magazines. If that rifle accepted clips it would be clear as day as to rather or not the rifle were loaded.
    Last edited by Jerry; 04-27-14 at 07:50 PM.

  10. #1130
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,026

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    That rifle doesn't even accept clips.
    You could be right, I do not know. I do not like guns and would not own one even if it were legal here to have guns. But if it did not accept clips it could have been armed and ready to shoot?
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •