Page 112 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #1111
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    I'd say you just inadvertently hit the mail on the head, fake news alright, like all these "right wing rats" you say where on Bundy's ship..
    So you are suggesting no one other than the Hannity's of the world were supporting Bundy? And that those folks haven't backed off their glowing love for the guy? Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  2. #1112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So you are suggesting no one other than the Hannity's of the world were supporting Bundy? And that those folks haven't backed off their glowing love for the guy? Seriously?
    I asked you where you saw all these "right wing rats" at and you claimed fake news. I guess that is a juvenile nickname for Fox News? OK, not much in the way of an intelligent answer but if you insist Hannity is the "all" you were speaking about, you are just serving heated rhetoric. Sorta like Hannity does. Pot meet kettle.

  3. #1113
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,047

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Because in America the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
    ANd I am just a citizen, I am not a court of law so I am not bound by such things. I think the asshole is guilty and wouldn't trust the psycho near any of my family.

    So do you think the guy was there legitimately? WOuld you mind him out in front of your house with his magazine in place in a prone position looking towards your house?

    What would your reaction be if you were out there at the other end of his rifle? Would you be worrying about the legality of whether he has ammo chambered?


    AT the very least he is not following gun safety regulations right? I mean either way you look at it he was aiming in the direction of living humans. And there was no need for him to do what he did photo op or not. Just him standing around would have sufficed the Bundy's admitted plan to intimidate the BLM.

    But what was that guy doing there on the bridge?

    A quick look at his facebook page reveals that Eric Parker (the guy that you said had no magazine in place, what no sorry for that mistake?) is a ancient aliens/new world order agenda 21/and about every crazy ass conspiracy nut type of guy. My money is on him having not only a round chambered but that the magazine was full and he probably kept checking if it was full over and over again. ANd he probably had a hard on and fantasized about shooting those evil new world order BLM guys that were in his sights.

  4. #1114
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Let's forget the fact that the blm was pointing guns at the crowd and telling them that they were authorized to shoot.
    Being confronted by an armed gang of domestic terrorists/troublemakers they might have been right when they told them they were authorized to shoot. The BLM was doing something lawful and the protesters were not or were making it impossible to do the work they were legally allowed to do by threat of violence. Since when does a federal agent not have the right to protect him/herself when confronted with violent protesters?
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  5. #1115
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    I asked you where you saw all these "right wing rats" and you claimed fake news. I guess that is a juvenile nickname for Fox News? OK
    Is pompous your shtick really? Funny you knew exactly who I was referring to now isn't it? Fox wasn't only one. There are plenty of other conservative sources of support. National Review, The New American, etc. Lots of conservatives have backed away, and some still support him but have denounced his racism. As so they should.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  6. #1116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Is pompous your shtick really? Funny you knew exactly who I was referring to now isn't it? Fox wasn't only one. There are plenty of other conservative sources of support. National Review, The New American, etc. Lots of conservatives have backed away, and some still support him but have denounced his racism. As so they should.
    I don't think starting a post with an ad hominem personal attack on me will get you anywhere but reported for it. In fact I'm certain of it.

    It is funny to you that I know who Sean Hannity is? OK, hard to imagine anyone in the country with a TV set or radio who does not. Which brings us back full circle to the fact that you can't answer the first question I asked. Where I pointed out the fact that people and pundits from all over the political playing field, left to right, denounce both Bundy and the BLM's mishandling of this situation. This thread is pretty ample proof of that, so what are you talking about again? Can you give some examples? Aside from throwing out juvenile nicknames and Hannity? And since you seem to follow Hannity, has he in fact just blindly supported Bundy and not found him at fault as well? I don't know, you tell me, this was your argument. I don't watch Hannity but based upon your post in this thread I don't get the idea you can be trusted to not indulge in over heated rhetoric and name calling, which does not make for a convincing argument or debate.

  7. #1117
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    He had his clip in, so in all appearance we would have to assume that there were ammo in it. WHat would you think if he was aiming at you in prone position with a clip in? Would you question if the damn rifle was loaded or make sure you did something about it? Certainly I would hope that you wouldnt just stand there grinning.
    That doesnt mean he had a round chambered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #1118
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Yup. Liens and/or garnishment, thats how this should be handled, not with SWAT teams and 'militias'.
    Next, we'll have The U.S. Forest Service deploying like the 101st Airborne to collect dilinquent camping fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #1119
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    I don't think starting a post with an ad hominem personal attack on me will get you anywhere but reported for it. In fact I'm certain of it.
    I attacked your pompous shtick. Big difference. Not a surprise that you can't discern the difference however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    Where I pointed out the fact that people and pundits from all over the political playing field, left to right, denounce both Bundy and the BLM's mishandling of this situation. This thread is pretty ample proof of that, so what are you talking about again? Can you give some examples? Aside from throwing out juvenile nicknames and Hannity?
    For starters there's a difference between those here and those in the media and politicians per se. I was referring to politicians and media. Those in the public eye. Alas my reference to Fox etc. I didn't refer to anyone on this thread. That was your doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #1120
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,106

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Next, we'll have The U.S. Forest Service deploying like the 101st Airborne to collect dilinquent camping fees.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •