Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #1101
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Buck posted a photo with his sight line and its aimed directly at the LEOs.






    But really, if it does go to court....all the prosecutors have to do is go take pictures through that crack in the wall to see his line of sight to prove what he was pointing his gun at.
    And, if he's one of those militia people, why would he be pointing a firearm at his ilk?

  2. #1102
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,436

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I don't think my Photoshop of the same photo would give a different a result than what Bucks photo shows. It looks pretty straightforward, imo. But feel free to post YOUR Photoshop since you went to all the trouble. I'd like to see it.
    It's not my job. I'm not the one claiming he is aiming at LE.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  3. #1103
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Look at that picture again, there's no clip in the rifle.
    Maybe he was just posing for a photo shoot for his buddies from the media, but lets be honest, just because he did not have a clip in the gun right there and then on that exact moment when he was being photographed does not mean that he did not have plenty with him. Who would bring a gun with no bullets to what they (and with they I am meaning the supporters of Bundy) viewed as an armed resistance to support one of their brethren?
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  4. #1104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    How about a sternly worded note?

    What, exactly, would have been garnished at the Branch Davidian compound? Pretty much every cent that went into that place was under the table.
    The guy would go through town on a regular basis, he could have been grabbed at any point. The g-men WANTED the show of force.

    Just like they wanted the same here, except, well, with a group of people, some of them armed, it required that the "armed resistance" shoot first, then it would have been a bloodbath.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    The fact is that whatever spring translates to a group wanting to overthrow the government. That my friend is treason.
    If we are going to believe the government talking points, I can see how you can draw that conclusion.

    This also requires that we pretend that the corruption within government is virtually non-existent...

    You are still missing a lot of information about these "spring" uprisings that won't get published in your msnbc/cnn/fox.

    This brings us to the billions of bullets purchased by nearly all government bureaucracies, the increasing militarization of police, etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Maybe he was just posing for a photo shoot for his buddies from the media, but lets be honest, just because he did not have a clip in the gun right there and then on that exact moment when he was being photographed does not mean that he did not have plenty with him. Who would bring a gun with no bullets to what they (and with they I am meaning the supporters of Bundy) viewed as an armed resistance to support one of their brethren?
    Let's forget the fact that the blm was pointing guns at the crowd and telling them that they were authorized to shoot.

  5. #1105
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,472

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by MACS-24 View Post
    It's not my job. I'm not the one claiming he is aiming at LE.

    Then stop telling us about your Photoshop photo if you can't bring yourself to show anyone else.

  6. #1106
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    It is amazing to see these posters here dreaming of firing missiles at fellow Americans for a perceived threat.

    The "liberal" movement has come a looooong way since Kent State.
    Pretty interesting watching all the right wing rats jumping the Bundy ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #1107
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,047

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    The guy would go through town on a regular basis, he could have been grabbed at any point. The g-men WANTED the show of force.

    Just like they wanted the same here, except, well, with a group of people, some of them armed, it required that the "armed resistance" shoot first, then it would have been a bloodbath.
    You are jumping to wild conclusions as if you were magical.



    If we are going to believe the government talking points, I can see how you can draw that conclusion.

    This also requires that we pretend that the corruption within government is virtually non-existent...

    You are still missing a lot of information about these "spring" uprisings that won't get published in your msnbc/cnn/fox.

    This brings us to the billions of bullets purchased by nearly all government bureaucracies, the increasing militarization of police, etc.
    Ah yes keep hammering that you think that I am a mindless sheep that only watches the evening news or whatever the ****.

    The amount of corruption that you are implying (not just in this thread, but also in the conspiracy forum) is why no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously, when all you guys can do is is make up stories and spread them with no evidence.

    Of course we all know that there is corruption in our government, its what all the political debates are about since the beginning of this country. The only people that are complacent with such corruption are the partisan hacks at least for their parties corruption. But we do have a system of government that keeps corruption to a low enough level to be sustainable as long as the people stay vigilant. But seriously if I had your views I would be mounting a revolution as we speak. And that is why these militias get labeled as domestic terrorists because they have gone down that rabbit hole to a place where they justify violence against the government as the only solution. Perhaps you dont go there but I can produce thousands of pages of militia treasonists that do assert such things. But then you would just claim that they are not real people or that I am a government shrill or some **** like that.



    Let's forget the fact that the blm was pointing guns at the crowd and telling them that they were authorized to shoot.
    Lets see your evidence of that accusation. Or are you still afraid that I will easily discredit it as bull****?

  8. #1108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Pretty interesting watching all the right wing rats jumping the Bundy ship.
    Just for the sake of veracity, what "right wing rats" did you see on Bundy's ship? I've seen a lot of people from all over the political playing field, left to right, denounce both Bundy and the BLM's mishandling of this situation. This thread is pretty ample proof of that, so what are you talking about? Can you give some examples?
    Last edited by Filthy McNasty; 04-27-14 at 04:26 PM.

  9. #1109
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy McNasty View Post
    Just for the sake of veracity, what "rat wing rats" did you see on Bundy's ship? I've seen a lot of people from all over the political playing field, left to right, denounce both Bundy and the BLM's mishandling of this situation. This thread is pretty ample proof of that, so what are you talking about? Can you give some examples?

    Fake News comes to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  10. #1110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Seen
    07-21-14 @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    614

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Fake News comes to mind.
    You just inadvertently hit the nail on the head, fake news alright. Like all these "right wing rats" you say were on Bundy's ship. This thread details quite something different from your claim, not that you have a clue obviously. These "right wing rats" (and I guess all the other "wing" rats) mostly appear to be in agreement that both Bundy and the BLM are in the wrong. So these "rats" you see are a lot like unicorns and Mr. Ried's domestic terrorist. Fictional creations that ignore reality but pander to low information types.
    Last edited by Filthy McNasty; 04-27-14 at 04:34 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •