Page 110 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #1091
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    He had his clip in, so in all appearance we would have to assume that there were ammo in it. WHat would you think if he was aiming at you in prone position with a clip in? Would you question if the damn rifle was loaded or make sure you did something about it? Certainly I would hope that you wouldnt just stand there grinning.
    Look at that picture again, there's no clip in the rifle.

  2. #1092
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    You dont think a court would agree that a firearm aimed at a group of people is very different than just carrying one? WHat is so hard to understand about aiming a firearm at people and walking around carrying a firearm. Come on Jerry would you take your firearm and aim it like that guy on the bridge? I mean prone position is for stability during aiming your firearm. There is no other reason for the moron to be in the prone position and pointing his rifle in the direction that he was. Dont act as if no one ****ing notice the ****ing obvious dude.
    If I were him my argument in court would be the weapon was unloaded, the rifle aimed at dirt out in the distance, and this was a photo op for the pro-Bundy media, not real preparation to actually engage police.

    It's now the prosecution's burden to prove otherwise, or I walk.

    So, going back to the rifle: prove its loaded. Prove there's ammo in the mag. Prove there's a round chamered.

  3. #1093
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,040

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    I can see how you could come to that perspective, and to say you are wrong would be too strong, however, your position here is lacking in information that would tweak that whole post to make it accurate.

    Whatever else you might say about jones, he does not believe in a violent revolution. He comes from the position that if it does come to that, whoever shoots first loses.

    The other posts you associated to jones would be akin to, if the same posts were on Facebook, using those posts to incriminate zuckerberg.

    Beyond that, I don't have the patience to go over all the details which are based in misinformation, not even about bundy, for example, about the Egyptian spring, and how it relates to a potential American spring...
    The fact is that whatever spring translates to a group wanting to overthrow the government. That my friend is treason.

  4. #1094
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,040

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    If I were him my argument in court would be the weapon was unloaded, the rifle aimed at dirt out in the distance, and this was a photo op for the pro-Bundy media, not real preparation to actually engage police.

    It's now the prosecution's burden to prove otherwise, or I walk.

    So, going back to the rifle: prove its loaded. Prove there's ammo in the mag. Prove there's a round chamered.
    WHy should I prove that his weapon was loaded? Why not prove to me that it wasnt? I mean the point was that they claimed that they were armed.




  5. #1095
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    WHy should I prove that his weapon was loaded? Why not prove to me that it wasnt?
    Because in America the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

  6. #1096
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,426

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Buck posted a photo with his sight line and its aimed directly at the LEOs.






    But really, if it does go to court....all the prosecutors have to do is go take pictures through that crack in the wall to see his line of sight to prove what he was pointing his gun at.
    No, neither is true. 1st is way off, doesn't follow site line of barrel. It's why I copied it to PS to actually 'see' the rifle, not the shadow.
    2nd "beyond shadow of doubt" - no way. That "crack" has alt range almost 90 degrees to below zero (unit circle).

    With all those cameras shooting pictures in background of other pictures it looks more like a staged scene and that idiot was dumb enough to agree. Yet there is no proof of what he is aiming at; however, a charge of some type of endangerment is probably warranted.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  7. #1097
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,426

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It proves he was looking through his gun sight and pointing his weapon toward the crowd below. That should be enough to take away his 2A rights...not that it would matter to a guy like that since he's probably got an arsenal of illegal weapons back home and a fake ID, anyway.
    No. At the most, a misdemeanor charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  8. #1098
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by MACS-24 View Post
    No, neither is true. 1st is way off, doesn't follow site line of barrel. It's why I copied it to PS to actually 'see' the rifle, not the shadow.
    2nd "beyond shadow of doubt" - no way. That "crack" has alt range almost 90 degrees to below zero (unit circle).

    With all those cameras shooting pictures in background of other pictures it looks more like a staged scene and that idiot was dumb enough to agree. Yet there is no proof of what he is aiming at; however, a charge of some type of endangerment is probably warranted.
    Without seeing your Photoshop I'm going to have to go with Bucks photo and the close up that I showed you earlier. The later definitely shows the sniper looking down the barrel pointed directly toward those LEO's vehicles. There is no question in my mind about that.

  9. #1099
    OPO extraordinaire

    MACS-24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,426

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Without seeing your Photoshop I'm going to have to go with Bucks photo and the close up that I showed you earlier. The later definitely shows the sniper looking down the barrel pointed directly toward those LEO's vehicles. There is no question in my mind about that.
    It is very easy to do. Why don't you try. That way you can't claim I doctored it somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    If certain gun guys are insulted by that? Good, they should be ashamed: the rest of US are sick and tired of having our intelligence insulted[/i].



  10. #1100
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by MACS-24 View Post
    It is very easy to do. Why don't you try. That way you can't claim I doctored it somehow.
    I don't think my Photoshop of the same photo would give a different a result than what Bucks photo shows. It looks pretty straightforward, imo. But feel free to post YOUR Photoshop since you went to all the trouble. I'd like to see it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •