Page 103 of 118 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1177

Thread: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’[W:254:298:850,989]

  1. #1021
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    06-19-14 @ 11:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,471

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    DEA, ATF, DOE DOLM...I guess they all have an enforcement division. It is what it is. THis is what happens when Right Wingers approve a thing called the War on Drugs, which began the militarization of the domestic arms of the Federal Government.
    so arming the DEA you have problems with BUT arming the DOE your cool with? you have got to be kidding me! unbelievable

  2. #1022
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,047

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Well, there were a fee people who had video cameras working, it's hard to make out but they were telling people that they WOULD SHOOT people approaching that fence.

    The audio is there... you can find your own sources since you will scrutinize any source. The statements made were that deadly force had been authorized or to that effect.... audio recordings at a distance from a horn is going to be of low quality.

    Gotta love the open mindedness of your position. Why didn't you tell me that I could only use a source from msnbcnn?
    I dont believe that conspiracy sites like infowars are relevant except to show their nuttiness. And militia groups are not much more than conspiracy nuts with guns.
    Unfortunately right now some conspiracy/militia nuts are planning some domestic terrorism as we speak. After all they want to start a revolution to rid the world of the Illuminati or whatever paranoid voices in their heads are telling them what to do.

    And for the record I did not say that I wanted anything from mainstream media, that was just your assumption.
    But I take it that your source was on some conspiracy/militia site huh? Or at least by one of those nuts on youtube right? At any rate it wasnt compelling enough to stand up to scrutiny now was it? I even did as you suggested and searched but came up empty ..oh well.

  3. #1023
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by votemout View Post
    so arming the DEA you have problems with BUT arming the DOE your cool with? you have got to be kidding me! unbelievable
    DOE oversees nuclear weapons testing and design and production. I'm ok with them being armed.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #1024
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    I dont believe that conspiracy sites like infowars are relevant except to show their nuttiness. And militia groups are not much more than conspiracy nuts with guns.
    Unfortunately right now some conspiracy/militia nuts are planning some domestic terrorism as we speak. After all they want to start a revolution to rid the world of the Illuminati or whatever paranoid voices in their heads are telling them what to do.
    Where to start... it would be so much easier to call you stupid, but that wouldn't help...

    Let's start with your conspiracy theory... that militia groups are planning acts of domestic terrorism.

    Where did you get that information?

    Next, that they are planning a revolution?

    Furthermore, you claim that the militias were the aggressors here? Where's the evidence of that?

    And finally, that these militias are filled with people having paranoid delusions, hearing voices in their heads. I don't suppose you have evidence for that either?


    And for the record I did not say that I wanted anything from mainstream media, that was just your assumption.
    Oh ya, my assumption?

    Who was on the scene?

    - fox
    - CAN
    - MSNBC
    - Militia members
    - infowars reporters
    - the bundy family

    The Bundy's were not recording video, and you don't want to see what infowars or the militia members put out there... what does that leave us with?

    But I take it that your source was on some conspiracy/militia site huh? Or at least by one of those nuts on youtube right? At any rate it wasnt compelling enough to stand up to scrutiny now was it? I even did as you suggested and searched but came up empty ..oh well.
    My sources have been raw video, but you added so many caveats that it's best that you do your own search so that you can't accuse me of bias.

    It is there, and there's more than one version of that audio, which as I said capturing audio off a loudspeaker in the distance is not going to make for a quality recording.

    The only conclusion I could garner was that these agents, when they stood down, were trying to get the protesters to escalate so that the swat teams could come in to mow down the crowd.

    The fact is that those agents under the bridge would not stand a chance having taken the low ground, would not have stood a chance, but the response would have been to kill all the protesters.

    Now, for your conspiracy theory that these guys are wanting to kill government people to start a revolution, well, they had the perfect chance to start shooting, but didn't... why is that?

  5. #1025
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The SWAT teams and armed troops were brought in as a response to militia groups being called to arms by Bundy organizers from across the country.
    Their terrorist tactics using women and children as shields in their armed confrontation with law enforcement and the bombing of US Forest Service offices was accurately described by Senator Reid.
    That is false. The BLM brought armed response to begin with.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  6. #1026
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    Cliven Bundy speaks:



    Yep, there is your hero, the guy who thinks "negroes" would be happier as slaves.

    Get yourselves a new hero, the more we learn about this nutcase the worse it gets.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us...west.html?_r=1
    You should look at the unedited version of those comments. More yellow journalism from NY times and others.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agXns-W60MI
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  7. #1027
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,047

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Where to start... it would be so much easier to call you stupid, but that wouldn't help...

    Let's start with your conspiracy theory... that militia groups are planning acts of domestic terrorism.

    Where did you get that information?

    Next, that they are planning a revolution?

    Furthermore, you claim that the militias were the aggressors here? Where's the evidence of that?

    And finally, that these militias are filled with people having paranoid delusions, hearing voices in their heads. I don't suppose you have evidence for that either?




    Oh ya, my assumption?

    Who was on the scene?

    - fox
    - CAN
    - MSNBC
    - Militia members
    - infowars reporters
    - the bundy family

    The Bundy's were not recording video, and you don't want to see what infowars or the militia members put out there... what does that leave us with?



    My sources have been raw video, but you added so many caveats that it's best that you do your own search so that you can't accuse me of bias.

    It is there, and there's more than one version of that audio, which as I said capturing audio off a loudspeaker in the distance is not going to make for a quality recording.

    The only conclusion I could garner was that these agents, when they stood down, were trying to get the protesters to escalate so that the swat teams could come in to mow down the crowd.

    The fact is that those agents under the bridge would not stand a chance having taken the low ground, would not have stood a chance, but the response would have been to kill all the protesters.

    Now, for your conspiracy theory that these guys are wanting to kill government people to start a revolution, well, they had the perfect chance to start shooting, but didn't... why is that?
    The militia nuts are calling the events between the BLM and Bundy and his militia buddies the "battle of Bunkerville". Militia nuts were falling over themselves wanting go to Nevada because they thought it was going to be the start of the American Revolution 2.0

    ANd for the conspiracy militia connection: Pete Santilli was on hand. Pete is about as conspiracy theory nutty as one can get. Personally I enjoyed listening to Petes conversation with BLM guy Dan Love. Mr. Love owned Pete served his ass to him it was comical.



    Alex Jones wantsa revolution: Blueprint For Revolution Realized In Nevada At Bundy Ranch | Planet Infowars
    "The next major engagement will take place in Washington DC on May 16 when a huge force of patriots from all over the world will converge on the capitol and demand the resignation of obama and his band of criminal thieves. Operation American Spring will prove once and for all who really runs this country."

    Now dont pretend that you dont know about Operation American Spring that may 16th plan to start a revolution that is being put together by militia extremists and paid for by the Tea Party. Gun Confiscation -- Operation American Spring

    "Concept of Operations:
    Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

    Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
    Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

    Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President."


    What they want is a coup, they want to rid the country of Democrats. Personally I am going to be in conflict with any American that promotes Operation American Spring. In fact I am willing to bear arms against such Anti American treasonous activities. If they want to draw the proverbial line in the sand then they have chosen to be my enemy. There are various groups and organisations that assert as being anti American scum, many are Leftists and many are Rightists. It doesnt matter their lean they are all the enemy.

  8. #1028
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-03-16 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,761

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    The militia nuts are calling the events between the BLM and Bundy and his militia buddies the "battle of Bunkerville". Militia nuts were falling over themselves wanting go to Nevada because they thought it was going to be the start of the American Revolution 2.0

    ANd for the conspiracy militia connection: Pete Santilli was on hand. Pete is about as conspiracy theory nutty as one can get. Personally I enjoyed listening to Petes conversation with BLM guy Dan Love. Mr. Love owned Pete served his ass to him it was comical.



    Alex Jones wantsa revolution: Blueprint For Revolution Realized In Nevada At Bundy Ranch | Planet Infowars
    "The next major engagement will take place in Washington DC on May 16 when a huge force of patriots from all over the world will converge on the capitol and demand the resignation of obama and his band of criminal thieves. Operation American Spring will prove once and for all who really runs this country."

    Now dont pretend that you dont know about Operation American Spring that may 16th plan to start a revolution that is being put together by militia extremists and paid for by the Tea Party. Gun Confiscation -- Operation American Spring

    "Concept of Operations:
    Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

    Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office.
    Consistent with the US Constitution, as required, the U.S. Congress will take appropriate action, execute appropriate legislation, deal with vacancies, or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

    Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President."


    What they want is a coup, they want to rid the country of Democrats. Personally I am going to be in conflict with any American that promotes Operation American Spring. In fact I am willing to bear arms against such Anti American treasonous activities. If they want to draw the proverbial line in the sand then they have chosen to be my enemy. There are various groups and organisations that assert as being anti American scum, many are Leftists and many are Rightists. It doesnt matter their lean they are all the enemy.
    Unless protest is terrorist / revolutionary, you haven't made a point.

    Planet info wars is like a Facebook page, not representative.

    Alex jones is adamant about not wanting anything like that to start, bug not to back down if forced...

  9. #1029
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,047

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by BmanMcfly View Post
    Unless protest is terrorist / revolutionary, you haven't made a point.

    Planet info wars is like a Facebook page, not representative.

    Alex jones is adamant about not wanting anything like that to start, bug not to back down if forced...
    Alex Jones is nothing more than a guy that makes money off of nuts. The more that he riles them up the more money that he makes. He really is a nobody just like any talk radio host. What is sad or actually insane is that people believe his fictional crap. And the irony is that they go on about how the mainstream media fills people full of BS all the while just eating up the BS that infowars feeds. They were believing the lies about his family having ancestral grazing rights when it was all a bunch of lies. But it was easy to believe for them since it went along with the protest on May 16th. They didnt think it through though and didnt count on Cliven talking into the microphone too much. But he did and now Cliven is a figure that politicians will avoid. I wouldnt be surprised to see perhaps a 100 militia radicals show up in Washington for a day or two then they will fade away. Even less since Cliven will keep talking and so will the militia idiots. Also the Republicans will attack them as well. AT this rate Operation American Spring may be cancelled.

    BTW you do understand the meaning by calling it "SPRING" right? They are hoping for a Egyptian type uprising. They want what happened in Egypt to happen here in America just like those occupy twits wanted except from a rightist position instead of leftist.

  10. #1030
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Reid calls Bundy supporters ‘domestic terrorists’

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean.McDonnell View Post
    Americans have the right to peaceful protest. Armed resistance does not classify as protest. I can't believe I even have to clarify that point. I mean really, buy a dictionary.
    There hasn't been any armed resistance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •