Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 499

Thread: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat[W:208]

  1. #1
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat[W:208]

    LAS VEGAS -- Local rancher Cliven Bundy may have his cattle back, but his supporters say they are still preparing for an imminent threat.

    Militia groups from all over the country say they are flocking to the Bundy ranch to protect the family from a feared federal government raid.

    The Bureau of Land Management allowed Bundy to release his cattle Saturday, after they felt threatened.

    Bundy now has a whole contingent of armed guards surrounding him 24 hours a day.

    Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat - 8 News NOW


    Round 2 coming?
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-01-14 @ 03:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    12,879

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Round 2 coming?
    Definitely. It's just a matter of when and in what manner/form.

  3. #3
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    LAS VEGAS -- Local rancher Cliven Bundy may have his cattle back, but his supporters say they are still preparing for an imminent threat.

    Militia groups from all over the country say they are flocking to the Bundy ranch to protect the family from a feared federal government raid.

    The Bureau of Land Management allowed Bundy to release his cattle Saturday, after they felt threatened.

    Bundy now has a whole contingent of armed guards surrounding him 24 hours a day.

    Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat - 8 News NOW


    Round 2 coming?
    How is this different than WACO?

    Other than the fact the people are armed and blatantly threatening the Government, and the fact it is all a reaction to law enforcement....uh....enforcing the law?

    This is not the intent behind militia, and will likely be bad for the 2nd.

  4. #4
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Definitely. It's just a matter of when and in what manner/form.
    Harry Reid said as much yesterday.

    "Well, it's not over," Reid told Las Vegas TV station KRNV. "We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over."

    Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat - 8 News NOW

    Reid is willing to start a war over rights to land he wants control over. He nothing but a thud mobster who happens to be the Senate majority leader.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  5. #5
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    How is this different than WACO?

    Other than the fact the people are armed and blatantly threatening the Government, and the fact it is all a reaction to law enforcement....uh....enforcing the law?

    This is not the intent behind militia, and will likely be bad for the 2nd.
    Sending in troops is not how the government should be dealing with collecting fees.

    It should be handled through the courts and when the land is transferred, then the government steps in an gets the monies they feel are owed + interest. NOT starting a civil war.

    Harry Reid and family have personal interests in getting this land. You need to get informed.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...nch-siege.html

    BTW: No child molesters,or illegal weapons involved here.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  6. #6
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    I dont think this will end well.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  7. #7
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Harry Reid said as much yesterday.

    "Well, it's not over," Reid told Las Vegas TV station KRNV. "We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over."

    Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat - 8 News NOW



    Reid is willing to start a war over rights to land he wants control over. He nothing but a thud mobster who happens to be the Senate majority leader.
    Reid is certainly delusional but I'm sure he'll fight until the last rancher in Nevada is out of business.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

  8. #8
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I dont think this will end well.
    For which side?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    How is this different than WACO?

    Other than the fact the people are armed and blatantly threatening the Government, and the fact it is all a reaction to law enforcement....uh....enforcing the law?

    This is not the intent behind militia, and will likely be bad for the 2nd.
    Bad how, to protect and defend against a tyrannical move from the government. You telling me after all these years this is how the G "has" to act? I say let the war begin.

  10. #10
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,209

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    I dont think this will end well.
    Hell no it's not going to end well. People have been warning of this for years and most just ignore it.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •