Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 499

Thread: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat[W:208]

  1. #81
    Guru

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,899

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    We used troops on occupiers?

    I missed that.
    Nope, we did not so you did not miss anything.

    Of course, the Occupiers are not standing around with weapons and refusing to pay their student loans - at least not yet. I would not be suprised if they start though.

    Whats good for the rancher is good for the Occupiers- right?
    Last edited by Cryptic; 04-15-14 at 02:23 PM.

  2. #82
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    That's not my argument... why are you making up my position and attempting to damn me for an opinion I never made?
    It's your statement, it's right there typed in by you... "fill them full of holes" you said, when I pressed you on it, your view included everyone, men, women, children, families. Death - no trial. You're words, not mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Are you afraid to actually address my point? Cause it sure appears like that's the reason you're creating this strawman.
    You haven't provided a point yet. Please... attempt one that doesn't include the slaughter of innocent American's by other American's.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #83
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sababa View Post
    You are cheering the support of a law breaker breaking a law that is very old.
    People are doing that because they want an armed conflict with the law enforcers, then when a few of the law breakers are killed or injured, right wing media will splatter it all over America, and the talking heads (we know which ones) will be saying, see, we told you so, about the constitution and the right to bear arms.

    That wouldn't be political dissent, it would be defined as armed conflict with our government, and they'll begin attacking the president once again.

  4. #84
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    That is his style, dont fall for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    That's not my argument... why are you making up my position and attempting to damn me for an opinion I never made?

    Are you afraid to actually address my point? Cause it sure appears like that's the reason you're creating this strawman.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  5. #85
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    I don't believe that is what the member was alluding to.

    If someone takes up arms against our government, they should be prepared for the worst case scenario.

    I don't believe the member was referring to slaughtering families.

    As soon as I find the picture I want, I'll post my prediction to the outcome of this standoff.
    Don't really care what you believe... their words are right there for everyone to see. I asked about families specifically. Apparently you didn't read that part.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #86
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    That is his style, dont fall for it.
    Like I said, it's all there in black and white -- the entire thing. I don't have to make anything up when willing participants out themselves so willingly. Happy trails and yippe kiayye!
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Leaving to avoid violence and bloodshed likely or even possible does not equate to being outgunned. To even think for a moment that Gov't forces were cowered into retreat defies imagination and indicates a profound ignorance. One contingent of national guard would likely get these folks to peeing pants and hiding in the outhouse.

    No militia, especially one composed of puffed up cowboys would survive three minutes after the first shot was fired...no need to even consider regular army.
    The BLM guys that were there, were not well armed. It would have been a blood bath.

  8. #88
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Don't really care what you believe... their words are right there for everyone to see. I asked about families specifically. Apparently you didn't read that part.
    I believe it was you who first alluded to mowing down families. If so, you should redact or edit.

  9. #89
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    I believe it was you who first alluded to mowing down families. If so, you should redact or edit.
    Then you'd be wrong. Go get my post put it right here.


    Edit: Here let me do it...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham
    Let's follow Tetsuo's guidance and "fill them full of holes".

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo
    Yes lets!

    You point your guns at Americans enforcing the laws of the land, you should get shot like the common thug you are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham
    How about their family... you support having them dig a ditch and executing them too... you know... just to be safe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo
    If they take up arms against Americans enforcing the law... yes! The guy's a thief, not a patriot protecting his rights.
    I hope this answers your question. Glad to be of service.
    Last edited by Ockham; 04-15-14 at 02:46 PM.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #90
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Bad how, to protect and defend against a tyrannical move from the government. You telling me after all these years this is how the G "has" to act? I say let the war begin.
    Hopefully you will join the right wing traitors immediately. It would be nice if you were on the front lines when the war you want begins.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •