Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 499

Thread: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat[W:208]

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    This is not the intent behind militia, and will likely be bad for the 2nd.
    Are they a militia? Do you know where I can find a Governor calling a militia to muster?

  2. #102
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    Dude, let him be. He's trying to draw people into a completely fabricated point that's no reflection on anything I stated.
    Well, it pisses me off that people believe all the crap they read from other people's posts on forums. I never thought for once you meant that literally, but you know, if those Clyde Bundy backers begin shooting at federal officers, a few will be injured or even die.

  3. #103
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,032

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    imo, these supporters of Bundy are a bit off. Willing to use women and children as shields. Such brave people.

    Former Arizona sheriff Richard Mack says he and other organizers at Cliven Bundy’s ranch in Nevada were contemplating using women and children as human shields in case “rogue federal officers” opened fire.

    Appearing on Fox News’ “The Real Story” on Monday, former Sheriff Richard Mack said he and other protesters “were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”
    Former sheriff willing to let wife, daughters die on front lines of Bundy ranch - Washington Times

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    I guess we can expect the local DP bad a$$ militia to pack their guns and head to Nevada.
    What state is "DP"?

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Appearing on Fox News’ “The Real Story” on Monday, former Sheriff Richard Mack said he and other protesters “were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”
    Feminists across the globe celebrate this act of gender equality.

  6. #106
    Professor
    Tettsuo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,321

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Well, it pisses me off that people believe all the crap they read from other people's posts on forums. I never thought for once you meant that literally, but you know, if those Clyde Bundy backers begin shooting at federal officers, a few will be injured or even die.
    That's exactly my point. They're raising arms against the law in defense of someone breaking the law. If you pull a gun on an official trying to uphold the law and get shot... you deserved it.

    It's sad that his arguments are so weak, he purposefully takes the discussion out of context to strengthen it. It's a sign of weakness.
    A man without fear is a fool, a man that succumbs to his fear is a coward and a brave man acknowledges fear yet presses on.
    http://soulinblackandwhite.blogspot.com/

  7. #107
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Maybe these guys really are not harmless goofballs. Sound more like antiAmerican, hide behind your women cowards.
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  8. #108
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    Maybe these guys really are not harmless goofballs. Sound more like antiAmerican, hide behind your women cowards.
    I'd love to see an example of them hiding behind their women. Can you link one?
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    They're raising arms against the law in defense of someone breaking the law.
    In which video did you see armed protesters?

  10. #110
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Armed guards surround Bundy, supporters fear imminent threat

    Quote Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
    That's exactly my point. They're raising arms against the law in defense of someone breaking the law. If you pull a gun on an official trying to uphold the law and get shot... you deserved it.

    It's sad that his arguments are so weak, he purposefully takes the discussion out of context to strengthen it. It's a sign of weakness.
    So no courts, no trial, no jail ... just a bullet in the head. They deserve it.

    Yes I think you're views are very clear.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •