Page 69 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 1412

Thread: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

  1. #681
    Advisor Lukas105's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania, United States of America
    Last Seen
    08-07-15 @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    368

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    They have backed away, but they have not backed down.
    This is not over by a looooooong shot.
    With all the American Militias that arrived in the area over the past week, I think the Feds would be foolish to try something. They might start a firestorm that they don't exactly want right now.
    "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

  2. #682
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The land was bought from Mexico after the US won the war.It has been owned by the US government ever since.
    Do try to keep up.
    How did they acquire the property they used to buy the land?

  3. #683
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    None of this fed govt force you show would Have happened if ARMED to the teeth militia men
    with women as threatened shields had not shown up~
    Not to mention the new righty tactic of I can cowardly break the law hiding behind the skirt of the 2nd amendment and women .
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas105 View Post
    I don't want anarchy, I want the Federal government to go back to their hole in D.C. This Federal government has grown to big for everybody's good, and when Americans stand up and take up arms, as in this battle over cattle grazing, the Federal government backed down.

    Physics is Phun

  4. #684
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas105 View Post
    I don't want anarchy, I want the Federal government to go back to their hole in D.C. This Federal government has grown to big for everybody's good, and when Americans stand up and take up arms, as in this battle over cattle grazing, the Federal government backed down.
    So you don't care that the guy was breaking the law and violating two court orders?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #685
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,048

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas105 View Post
    I don't want anarchy, I want the Federal government to go back to their hole in D.C. This Federal government has grown to big for everybody's good, and when Americans stand up and take up arms, as in this battle over cattle grazing, the Federal government backed down.

    That photo will be exploited by the anti-gun crowd. In general the militia movement is the 2nd Amendments worst foe. As a proud gun owner I am very opposed to the militias running around threatening to shoot people that disagree with their ideologies.

  6. #686
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    So you don't care that the guy was breaking the law and violating two court orders?
    For many in this thread it's not about the facts, it's about the narrative.

    Brave patriot stands up to big Government... all other concerns are secondary.

  7. #687
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    You don't have to buy insurance, you can pay a tax instead. So logically you aren't required to buy insurance. This was defended by the Supreme Court so I will not budge on this.
    By that logic nothing is illegal.

    What you refer to as a tax is a penalty for not doing as the government commands. Kind of like how going to prison is the punishment for robbing a bank.

  8. #688
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas105 View Post
    With all the American Militias that arrived in the area over the past week, I think the Feds would be foolish to try something. They might start a firestorm that they don't exactly want right now.
    Give them a week ,or two ... or five. at some point Bundy will come out from behind the protection of his gun toting thugs to do some stupid talk show or something. One thing we know is that assholes like this have way too much ego to stay in their hideout very long
    I predict that he will be arrested without incident within a month.

  9. #689
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Give them a week ,or two ... or five. at some point Bundy will come out from behind the protection of his gun toting thugs to do some stupid talk show or something. One thing we know is that assholes like this have way too much ego to stay in their hideout very long
    I predict that he will be arrested without incident within a month.
    I like when people that support the government call those that oppose their actions thugs.

    The only thing the government does is thuggery, you know.

  10. #690
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,837

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Time for the sane gun owners like you to stand up and be counted.
    After all, 74% of you "commoners" in the NRA membership supported Toomey/Manchin, whether you did or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    That photo will be exploited by the anti-gun crowd. In general the militia movement is the 2nd Amendments worst foe. As a proud gun owner I am very opposed to the militias running around threatening to shoot people that disagree with their ideologies.
    The burn-outs in the Militia lost this battle by threatening to use Women as shields .
    Physics is Phun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •