Page 56 of 142 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1412

Thread: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

  1. #551
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Can you back that up with you know ... evidence? Something more than just your say so about that evil right wing conspiracy you vomited just now.
    What part do you want evidence of? The history of the land or the history of the right wing media filling heads with erroneous information?
    I would ask Lutherf and jonny5 where they got their erroneous information about the history of Nevada land they keep repeating...
    I'll bet it wasn't MSNBC.

  2. #552
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    I would understand their actions (send 100 guys) if I:

    - Said I would do "whatever it took" to defend my illegal logging operation (the one located on land I dont own) - and
    - Had several dozen armed people near me, some of whom openly promised to defend my illegal logging operation and maybe looking for a excuse to do so - and
    - The very patient government received word that more armed supporters were on their way over.
    And if they shot you and everyone there and killed you, that's justified in this case right?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #553
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And if they shot you and everyone there and killed you, that's justified in this case right?
    The govt is allowed to use on those who resist arrest or interfere with them carrying out lawful orders. In some circumstances, deadly force is allowed
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #554
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,047

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    Except the homestead act is unconstutional. Govt cant pass a law giving themselves power. 10th amendment, look it up. Youre using laws that congress passed to justify laws that congress passed.
    Thats great have you files a suit yet?

  5. #555
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    What part do you want evidence of? The history of the land or the history of the right wing media filling heads with erroneous information?
    You claim their family's cattle have not been grazing on there since the 1880's, so start there.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #556
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And if they shot you and everyone there and killed you, that's justified in this case right?
    The Feds backed down BEFORE it came to that...
    Calm down.

  7. #557
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You claim their family's cattle have not been grazing on there since the 1880's, so start there.
    That was Bundy's claim not mine.

  8. #558
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    You claim their family's cattle have not been grazing on there since the 1880's, so start there.
    I've posted the link
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #559
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    The Feds backed down BEFORE it came to that...
    Calm down.
    Hey hey... let the other guy talk. He brought up a hypothetical so I'm taking it to it's conclusion and asking for agreement.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #560
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Feds move in on Nevada rancher's herd over illegal grazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    That was Bundy's claim not mine.
    Try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer
    Bundy claims his family started grazing cattle there in the 1880s.
    The right wing media keeps feeding these people bad information. They just parrot the lies.
    So it's not a parroted lie?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •