Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 487

Thread: Darrell Issa: Emails suggest Elijah Cummings prompted IRS targeting[W:130, 252, 358 ]

  1. #411
    Guru
    1750Texan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southcental Texas
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,569

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Then, why is Lerner pleading the 5th?
    this video can explain why one should never give "authorities" any information that will be used against you...even if you know you have done nothing wrong...


  2. #412
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Tell me why Media Matters has tax exempt status and OFA?...


    I have no idea why you post on these subjects.....Your posts are just Obama shilling at its max... you have no interst in the crime to rig the Presidentail election for the palm greasing of more power to the IRS to enforce a boot on the neck of the american people by the IRS Obama is expanding to enforce Obamacare..
    Media Matters is 501c3 for the exact same reason the conservative Newsbusters is. For education. They cannot and do not get involved in elections. OFA is legitimately a 501c4 because they are exclusively dedicated to social welfare. They can't get involved with elections.


  3. #413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Media Matters is 501c3 for the exact same reason the conservative Newsbusters is. For education. They cannot and do not get involved in elections. OFA is legitimately a 501c4 because they are exclusively dedicated to social welfare. They can't get involved with elections.
    If I was an idiot Id believe you...... but nice try..

  4. #414
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    If I was an idiot Id believe you...... but nice try..
    I couldn't care less if you believed me or not, it's the truth.


  5. #415
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    this video can explain why one should never give "authorities" any information that will be used against you...even if you know you have done nothing wrong...
    The 5th Amendment doesnt allow the refusal to answer questions that dont incriminate you. Doing so is obstruction of justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #416
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post

    Exclusively


    Social Welfare Organizations

    To be tax-exempt as a social welfare organization described in Internal Revenue Code (IRC) section 501(c)(4), an organization must not be organized for profit and must be operated exclusively to promote social welfare.
    You're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #417
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The 5th Amendment doesnt allow the refusal to answer questions that dont incriminate you. Doing so is obstruction of justice.
    how do you know she is refusing to answer questions that incriminate other people?
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  8. #418
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I couldn't care less if you believed me or not, it's the truth.
    actually its not.. its spin .. spin is what you do.... I sense desperation

  9. #419
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're wrong.
    the link is wrong? how is pbauer wrong if you do not explain the reason why his link is wrong.
    "If you can't stand the way this place is, Take yourself to higher places!"
    Break, By Three days grace

    Hilliary Clinton/Tim Kaine 2016

  10. #420
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Issa uncovers the smoking gun int he IRS targeting of conservatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    the link is wrong? how is pbauer wrong if you do not explain the reason why his link is wrong.
    Because 501c4 groups arent exclusively limited to social welfare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •