Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 351

Thread: Mass stabbing at US school.

  1. #231
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    We've had several pipe bomb threats at the schools in this area this year. Some were even found. I've no doubt that something along the lines of pipe bombs being used will happen with in the next 1-2 years.
    We had one kid busted for issuing a threat with a fake pipe bomb, still a felony but that's been it, luckily it's mainly been kids just being idiots and not the much worse alternative.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  2. #232
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,700

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    We've had several pipe bomb threats at the schools in this area this year. Some were even found. I've no doubt that something along the lines of pipe bombs being used will happen with in the next 1-2 years.
    The Columbine kids used bombs but, thankfully, none went off.

  3. #233
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nigh
    Last Seen
    10-13-17 @ 11:25 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,152

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    16 year old stabbing kids.....damn it we need tougher knife control laws. How was this kid able to purchase such deadly weapons? Was a background check done? Why not? who sold the kid these knives, we need to sue the knife manufacturer for making a device that kills children, innocent children.
    We need to call for a complete ban on knives...knives are killing and wounding our children...think of the children. If you dont support banning knives then you support children dying.

    Did I cover all the usual Liberal talking points? Sorry if I missed any of them.
    Know the truth and the truth will make you mad, because the truth has no agenda.

  4. #234
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Life is always better than death.
    If that were true then the phrase "assisted suicide" would not exist and it would not be debated as to whether to allow it or not.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #235
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Did you not even read post# 4 of the link I provided? You say I lied in post 15 of this thread in that I waited just as long as anti-gun advocates did before I started in with my sarcasm. I just showed you a link where anti-gun advocates did indeed start in on their own agenda in post# 4 of the link I provided. Where did I lie? Oh wait, I didn't. You have been shown that I did not lie in my post #15. Are you going to admit that you are wrong or continue with your accusations?
    Of course I read post #4. It certainly was not a post in support of gun control, so you are simply lying again.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #236
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    If that were true then the phrase "assisted suicide" would not exist and it would not be debated as to whether to allow it or not.
    People can debate anything and can phrase anything. Thats a pretty weak argument.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  7. #237
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imnukingfutz View Post
    16 year old stabbing kids.....damn it we need tougher knife control laws. How was this kid able to purchase such deadly weapons? Was a background check done? Why not? who sold the kid these knives, we need to sue the knife manufacturer for making a device that kills children, innocent children.
    We need to call for a complete ban on knives...knives are killing and wounding our children...think of the children. If you dont support banning knives then you support children dying.

    Did I cover all the usual Liberal talking points? Sorry if I missed any of them.
    You missed the "gun nuts" and "zealots" identifications, but otherwise you did a good job.

  8. #238
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    So you intentionally attempted to de-rail a thread about a horrific tragedy to score political points?
    You need to learn the difference between making a valid point vs de-railing a thread. Particularly when it comes to a debate site like DebatePolitics.com. The very name of the forum should give you a clue as to the kind of posting style that is going to be focused on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I'll just never understand those who care more about the gun than they do human lives. And that's the closest I intend to come to discussing gun control.
    Incorrect statement since being pro-gun is specifically about the right to defend one self with guns. IE valuing human lives. Indeed more lives are saved due to gun use than those lives taken by gun use.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  9. #239
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    People can debate anything and can phrase anything. Thats a pretty weak argument.
    Apparently you missed the point. The very fact that there are people that want assistance in committing suicide is evidence that life is not always better than death. The very fact that people commit suicide is evidence that not everyone believes that life is preferable to death.

    IE just because you think that life is always preferable does not make it absolutely true.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #240
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,895

    Re: Mass stabbing at US school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26959628


    Sounds like something you would see on that TV show the following. No confirmed deaths as of yet and lets hope it stays that way.
    Ironically my daughter and I were just talking the other night about the potential of some copycat moron parroting The Following or Criminal Minds.

    Nuts.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •