Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

  1. #11
    Professor
    Penderyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK, Cymru mostly.
    Last Seen
    05-03-17 @ 09:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Just not to the Domestic dictatorship....
    Well, they never had anything else. The current one is at least less corrupt and grovelling than your old chums, fair play.

  2. #12
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Well, they never had anything else. The current one is at least less corrupt and grovelling than your old chums, fair play.
    Who are "my old chums" and how is the current Cuban police state "less corrupt"?
    Last edited by jmotivator; 04-07-14 at 11:47 AM.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  3. #13
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,734

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Just not to the Domestic dictatorship....
    America haters love Cuba not only because they hate America but because they love a communist dictatorship



  4. #14
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    America haters love Cuba not only because they hate America but because they love a communist dictatorship
    That's true. They embrace the Castros and Chavez's or the world and wear Guevara T-Shirts and dream of the day that America is as authoritarian as China.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  5. #15
    Professor
    Penderyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK, Cymru mostly.
    Last Seen
    05-03-17 @ 09:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    Who are "my old chums" and how is the current Cuban police state "less corrupt"?
    The scumbags who turned Cuba into an American gambling-den and a brothel, obviously. You think your scumbags weren't corrupt? Why do you think the Cuban people reject you like the bloody plague, man?

  6. #16
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,734

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    The scumbags who turned Cuba into an American gambling-den and a brothel, obviously. You think your scumbags weren't corrupt? Why do you think the Cuban people reject you like the bloody plague, man?
    LOL in your haste to damn America, it forces you in bed with scumbags like Castro. Or was it the love of communism first that caused the America Hate in your posts? Either way, its as silly as it is idiotic



  7. #17
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,306

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    America haters love Cuba not only because they hate America but because they love a communist dictatorship
    Hogwash! Cuba is generally admired because they withstood the tyranny imposed by the embargo. They stood up to the bad ass with the big stick, the USA, and managed to develop a system that is resilient and takes care of its' own people. They also export physicians to help other Nations. Corporate influence prevents such physician programs in the USA. Cuba likely has some warts, but negligible compared to the USA. The USA Mainstream Brainstream Media has demonized Cuba per the request of its handlers since Castro came to power. Too much CIA control of our news.

  8. #18
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    The scumbags who turned Cuba into an American gambling-den and a brothel, obviously. You think your scumbags weren't corrupt? Why do you think the Cuban people reject you like the bloody plague, man?
    Why do you think there are rafts filled with Cubans risking their lives to get to the US?

    The populist uprising in Cuba was no different than the populist uprisings everywhere else. Corrupt, brutal leaders fill the heads of the poor with dreams of the communist utopia, and after overthrowing their existing government they find that the "utopia" is really for the leaders, and if you have a problem with that you are dead. The majority of the people see their standard of living collapse with no avenue out from under the oppressive government.

    The communists who are safely in the confines of a vibrant capitalist system cheer on the success of these communist dictatorships as they watch on through the lens of state run propaganda.
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  9. #19
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Hogwash! Cuba is generally admired because they withstood the tyranny imposed by the embargo. They stood up to the bad ass with the big stick, the USA, and managed to develop a system that is resilient and takes care of its' own people. They also export physicians to help other Nations. Corporate influence prevents such physician programs in the USA. Cuba likely has some warts, but negligible compared to the USA. The USA Mainstream Brainstream Media has demonized Cuba per the request of its handlers since Castro came to power. Too much CIA control of our news.
    The sad thing is that you believe all of this. Again, why are people getting on rafts and risking their families lives to get to America?

    More importantly, why are you not on a raft heading for Cuba?
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he stops voting for the Free Fish party.

  10. #20
    Professor
    Penderyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK, Cymru mostly.
    Last Seen
    05-03-17 @ 09:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,618

    Re: And The World's "Most Powerful" Nation Is...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    LOL in your haste to damn America, it forces you in bed with scumbags like Castro. Or was it the love of communism first that caused the America Hate in your posts? Either way, its as silly as it is idiotic
    President Castro is, after all, superior to those who lick arses for money and power. You know, unfortunately, nothing about politics, because Senator McCarthy removed a key bit of your national anatomy. Squeak on, or go and shoot up a school or two to prove your 'freedom'.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •