Page 38 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1274

Thread: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

  1. #371
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I my part. I vote against the demo, progressive, socialist slave masters.
    Did you know that it is the right that alleges to believe in a morals from an Iron Age, including a work ethic.

  2. #372
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Fox Butterfield, Is That You?
    Nope.

  3. #373
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,771

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    Did you know that it is the right that alleges to believe in a morals from an Iron Age, including a work ethic.
    How dare people believe in religion as a guiding source of comfort in their lives....Right? I mean what could Jesus teach us? pfft.....Don't try and be clever, just say it....You think anyone that disagrees with your progressive thought is mired in racism, homophobia, sexism, and bent on genocide....And you disingenuously attempt to tie that to religion, specifically Christianity in the attempt to slur it, and marginalize it, so that hopefully in your mind you can destroy it...Good luck with that, this is a predominantly a Christian nation, and you are not only the extreme minority, but seen in a majority of thinking circles as a "kook".... On the comment including "work ethic", I can only tell you, that I don't subscribe to the theories of Karl Marx, therefore, I see nothing wrong with Capitalism.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #374
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    How dare people believe in religion as a guiding source of comfort in their lives....Right? I mean what could Jesus teach us? pfft.....Don't try and be clever, just say it....You think anyone that disagrees with your progressive thought is mired in racism, homophobia, sexism, and bent on genocide....And you disingenuously attempt to tie that to religion, specifically Christianity in the attempt to slur it, and marginalize it, so that hopefully in your mind you can destroy it...Good luck with that, this is a predominantly a Christian nation, and you are not only the extreme minority, but seen in a majority of thinking circles as a "kook".... On the comment including "work ethic", I can only tell you, that I don't subscribe to the theories of Karl Marx, therefore, I see nothing wrong with Capitalism.
    It is about socialism and the right alleging to believe in an Iron Age work ethic of "work or die" in modern Information Age times, where corporate welfare even has paid multi-million dollar bonuses.

  5. #375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    It is about socialism and the right alleging to believe in an Iron Age work ethic of "work or die" in modern Information Age times, where corporate welfare even has paid multi-million dollar bonuses.
    Perhaps, with your evidently broad knowledge and clear leadership skills, you might go into a line of work where you'd be eligible for these million dollar bonuses as well. Or do you have too much integrity for that?

  6. #376
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Perhaps, with your evidently broad knowledge and clear leadership skills, you might go into a line of work where you'd be eligible for these million dollar bonuses as well. Or do you have too much integrity for that?
    How much does does discovering sublime Truth (value) through argumentation pay?

  7. #377
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    How much does does discovering sublime Truth (value) through argumentation pay?
    Cost of executive bonuses? Millions. Cost of sublime Truth for the soul? Priceless.

  8. #378
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,771

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    It is about socialism and the right alleging to believe in an Iron Age work ethic of "work or die" in modern Information Age times, where corporate welfare even has paid multi-million dollar bonuses.
    What do you do for a living Daniel? Do you work for a business? Or have one of your own?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #379
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What do you do for a living Daniel? Do you work for a business? Or have one of your own?
    Does it really matter? I am not the one advocating an Iron Age work ethic of "work or die" while corporate welfare even pays multi-million dollar bonuses under our form of Capitalism.

  10. #380
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,771

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    Does it really matter? I am not the one advocating an Iron Age work ethic of "work or die" while corporate welfare even pays multi-million dollar bonuses under our form of Capitalism.
    It's a conversation...Do you work?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 38 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •