Page 27 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 1274

Thread: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

  1. #261
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    US, California - federalist
    Last Seen
    11-12-16 @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,485

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    why, are you dissatisfied with it?
    it could be more concise.

  2. #262
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,121

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by danielpalos View Post
    it could be more concise.
    Ok.

    .....

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Facts are not semantics, no matter how much you want to believe otherwise. Furthermore, that was my stance from the very beginning, so the idea of "being schooled" is absurd, since it was my position from the first.

    Yes, you did. You even pointed out how people are not forced to buy insurance, which was the tax.
    The fact they are allowed to pay the tax proves they are not forced to have insurance. This is really simply stuff.

    I never left the topic.
    That's correct, I cannot provide proof of something which did not happen because no one can prove something which never happened and asking someone to prove something which never happened is simply asinine.

    So is there a reason you're asking an irrelevant question which no one can answer?
    again DA is asking for you to back up your biased sourcing for an unbiased source.. but all you do is whine that " you cant prove anything" and everyone should just accept your lies and word games as the gospel.... we dont. You like to play semantics games

  4. #264
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,986

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    The reason I asked my question should be obvious...to take credit for something when there is NO factual roof that it actually has performed any better then another course of action would have is, IMO, foolish.
    What's foolish is the idea anyone's trying to compare. There's no point in dealing with "what ifs", only what was. So I was simply stating the facts.

    Anyway, thank you again for answering my question
    No problem. Thank you for answering my question on why you asked an irrelevant question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    again DA is asking for you to back up your biased sourcing for an unbiased source
    No he wasn't. He didn't question my sources at all. He was asking for sources to information on something which never happened. It's bad enough when you have a hard time understanding the facts I've given you, please don't waste both of our time not understanding what other people are asking too.

    but all you do is whine that " you cant prove anything" and everyone should just accept your lies and word games as the gospel.... we dont. You like to play semantics games
    I'm not playing any games, I'm dealing with straight facts. I know facts are allergic for some people, but for anyone interested in honest debate, facts are important.

    So which do you choose to be? Do you prefer to be someone interested in facts or...well, the other guy?

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    What's foolish is the idea anyone's trying to compare. There's no point in dealing with "what ifs", only what was. So I was simply stating the facts.

    No problem. Thank you for answering my question on why you asked an irrelevant question.
    No he wasn't. He didn't question my sources at all. He was asking for sources to information on something which never happened. It's bad enough when you have a hard time understanding the facts I've given you, please don't waste both of our time not understanding what other people are asking too.

    I'm not playing any games, I'm dealing with straight facts. I know facts are allergic for some people, but for anyone interested in honest debate, facts are important.

    So which do you choose to be? Do you prefer to be someone interested in facts or...well, the other guy?

    You dont know facts ..period.. I laugh...

    you avoid my U-6 facts like all other facts you dismiss with your condescending posts..

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    What's foolish is the idea anyone's trying to compare. There's no point in dealing with "what ifs", only what was. So I was simply stating the facts.

    No problem. Thank you for answering my question on why you asked an irrelevant question.
    No he wasn't. He didn't question my sources at all. He was asking for sources to information on something which never happened. It's bad enough when you have a hard time understanding the facts I've given you, please don't waste both of our time not understanding what other people are asking too.

    I'm not playing any games, I'm dealing with straight facts. I know facts are allergic for some people, but for anyone interested in honest debate, facts are important.

    So which do you choose to be? Do you prefer to be someone interested in facts or...well, the other guy?
    whats "foolish" to quote you is to bother with you and your overt arrogance.... Im sure I have more people working for me then you do you...

    I also have started 3 companies.. Im an owner..I know the real pulse.. I have a feeling you do not..

  7. #267
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,986

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    You dont know facts ..period.. I laugh...

    you avoid my U-6 facts like all other facts you dismiss with your condescending posts..
    I'm simply addressing what you've said in response to me. That's all. You have not provided any U-6 numbers, other than to randomly mention them as you tried to claim Obama wants everyone dependent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    whats "foolish" to quote you is to bother with you and your overt arrogance.... Im sure I have more people working for me then you do you...
    I suppose it depends on how you define "working for me", but sure I'll willingly go with the idea you pay more people to work than I do. I fail to see what that has to do with anything, other than the fact I don't feel it necessary to lie on a message board about what I do for a living.

    I also have started 3 companies.. Im an owner..I know the real pulse.. I have a feeling you do not..
    Anecdotal evidence is never valid. Stick with facts.

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I'm simply addressing what you've said in response to me. That's all. You have not provided any U-6 numbers, other than to randomly mention them as you tried to claim Obama wants everyone dependent.
    I suppose it depends on how you define "working for me", but sure I'll willingly go with the idea you pay more people to work than I do. I fail to see what that has to do with anything, other than the fact I don't feel it necessary to lie on a message board about what I do for a living.

    Anecdotal evidence is never valid. Stick with facts.

    The fact is Obama is a true blue Alinsky radical Sociaist idealogue.. we all know, who know history what their plan is..

    The fact is I create jobs.. you do not.. the fact is your posts are meaningless and empty and just fancy talk on a subject you have no real world ability to talk about..

    The fact si Obama has done everything counter intuitive to everything that is known to create a prosperous capital economy

    The fact is the U-6 number proves that to be a fact..

    The facts is the economy is in shambles and propped up by cheap money by the fed.. created by the Obama economy..

    The fact is you dont know facts.... you know fancy verbage and cherry pick .. the fact is Im onto that jive..all job reports show that I am dealing in facts..

    real facts show you are wrong
    Last edited by Travis007; 04-09-14 at 03:49 PM.

  9. #269
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,986

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    The fact is Obama is a true blue Alinsky radical Sociaist idealogue.. we all know, who know history what their plan is..
    Can you provide an unbiased, factual source for this?

    The fact is I create jobs.. you do not
    Agreed. Do you think this means you're better than me? I teach you and your children. I help give you the tools you need to survive in today's world. Without people like me, you would be far more limited in what you're capable of doing.

    I mean, if we're thumping our chests...

    the fact is your posts are meaningless and empty and just fancy talk on a subject you have no real world ability to talk about..

    The fact si Obama has done everything counter intuitive to everything that is known to create a prosperous capital economy
    Again, can you provide an unbiased, factual source for this?

    The fact is the U-6 number proves that to be a fact..
    The U-6 has dropped 4 and a half points under Obama. How does a better U-6 prove your position?

    U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven

    The fact is you dont know facts
    I'm the only one providing them.

    all job reports show that I am dealing in facts..
    We've made back every single private sector job lost in the recession. The jobs reports are not something which support you.

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Economy adds 192,000 jobs; unemployment rate holds steady at 6.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Can you provide an unbiased, factual source for this?

    Agreed. Do you think this means you're better than me? I teach you and your children. I help give you the tools you need to survive in today's world. Without people like me, you would be far more limited in what you're capable of doing.

    I mean, if we're thumping our chests...

    Again, can you provide an unbiased, factual source for this?

    The U-6 has dropped 4 and a half points under Obama. How does a better U-6 prove your position?

    U6 Unemployment Rate | Portal Seven

    I'm the only one providing them.

    We've made back every single private sector job lost in the recession. The jobs reports are not something which support you.
    Hey...that's my line.

    Just kidding.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •