Page 178 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1784

Thread: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

  1. #1771
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    I don't like that line

    You use it too much

    It irritates me.
    what line?
    and you shouldn't get irritated over a message board. Thats not healthy. I personally find that impossible
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1772
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what line?
    and you shouldn't get irritated over a message board. Thats not healthy. I personally find that impossible
    "X number of posts and still no proof <insert argument> is wrong".

    Comes across as "AHAH, mother****ers, you're all still stupid and I am so AWESOME".

    Maybe I'm just irritable today.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  3. #1773
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    "X number of posts and still no proof <insert argument> is wrong".

    Comes across as "AHAH, mother****ers, you're all still stupid and I am so AWESOME".

    Maybe I'm just irritable today.
    HAHAHAHA! thats funny

    I picture a guy and voice like Samual L jackson when i read that " "AHAH, mother****ers, you're all still stupid and I am so AWESOME".

    anyway really?
    wouldnt the question just apply to those maybe 3-4 posters that cried and made dishonest and hypocritical posts about others practicing their free speech?
    also how would that make "ME" awesome? WHat did "I" do? I certainly didnt invent or grant free speech? I can take no credit for them being factually wrong and them not liking free speech.

    Cant say its factually you but you are certainly inventing things in your head that arent there
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1774
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    HAHAHAHA! thats funny

    I picture a guy and voice like Samual L jackson when i read that " "AHAH, mother****ers, you're all still stupid and I am so AWESOME".

    anyway really?
    wouldnt the question just apply to those maybe 3-4 posters that cried and made dishonest and hypocritical posts about others practicing their free speech?
    also how would that make "ME" awesome? WHat did "I" do? I certainly didnt invent or grant free speech? I can take no credit for them being factually wrong and them not liking free speech.

    Cant say its factually you but you are certainly inventing things in your head that arent there
    I wasn't going for exactness, just a general impression.

    In short, it causes me think your'e a bit of an asshole.

    /shrug
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  5. #1775
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    I wasn't going for exactness, just a general impression.

    In short, it causes me think your'e a bit of an asshole.

    /shrug
    You are free to do so but since you invented the whole thing its pretty meaningless
    But I do agree with you 100%, that voice you made up in your head does sound like an asshole!
    The crazy assumptions you came up with that were nothing like my post in any context or even verbiage what so ever seemed very pompous and ignorant.

    IM glad i didnt actually write any of that retarded **** you posted and it was just made up in your head

    feel free to answer any of those questions by the way.
    Id like to know how you thought my post addressed everybody and called them MFers when only 3-5 people were crying about the speech they didnt like. And also what about that fact led you to the conclusion that it made me awesome lol

    You could be a great fantasy writer
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1776
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    You are free to do so but since you invented the whole thing its pretty meaningless
    But I do agree with you 100%, that voice you made up in your head does sound like an asshole!
    The crazy assumptions you came up with that were nothing like my post in any context or even verbiage what so ever seemed very pompous and ignorant.

    IM glad i didnt actually write any of that retarded **** you posted and it was just made up in your head

    feel free to answer any of those questions by the way.
    Id like to know how you thought my post addressed everybody and called them MFers when only 3-5 people were crying about the speech they didnt like. And also what about that fact led you to the conclusion that it made me awesome lol

    You could be a great fantasy writer
    FFS I wasn't being literal. I was presenting an impression to get the point across.

    You're all "in X number of pages, no one has come up with a good response to FACTS!"

    Then 20 pages later you say the same thing.

    It makes me think of an asshole crowing about how his side is still winning. Sure, he's right, but that only makes it WORSE. You WANT him to be wrong just so he'll stop. Even though you know it's wrong to want that.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #1777
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    FFS I wasn't being literal. I was presenting an impression to get the point across.

    You're all "in X number of pages, no one has come up with a good response to FACTS!"

    Then 20 pages later you say the same thing.

    It makes me think of an asshole crowing about how his side is still winning. Sure, he's right, but that only makes it WORSE. You WANT him to be wrong just so he'll stop. Even though you know it's wrong to want that.
    again this just seems illogical to me
    this is the part i dont get.


    whos side are you talking about?
    I have no side? in fact in this thread i havent even support a "side"
    and how does one(a person) actually "win" if there is no side?

    can you tell me what the sides of this thread are?

    so im understanding. 3-4 people bashed one group of people practicing free speech and cheered others, some even denied it was free speech for the gorup they dont like. So when I ask for an example and it is ignored thats "my side winning"???

    interesting . . . .

    my only point was to see if those 3-4 posters could try to defend their factually false claim or could simply just admit they were wrong saying it wasnt free speech.

    I know i simply admit when i make a mistake and i seen you do the same. This is why i treat you with integrity and dont play shoot the fish in the barrel with you no matter what you say.

    some people are incapable of that
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1778
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    again this just seems illogical to me
    this is the part i dont get.


    whos side are you talking about?
    I have no side? in fact in this thread i havent even support a "side"
    and how does one(a person) actually "win" if there is no side?

    can you tell me what the sides of this thread are?

    so im understanding. 3-4 people bashed one group of people practicing free speech and cheered others, some even denied it was free speech for the gorup they dont like. So when I ask for an example and it is ignored thats "my side winning"???

    interesting . . . .

    my only point was to see if those 3-4 posters could try to defend their factually false claim or could simply just admit they were wrong saying it wasnt free speech.

    I know i simply admit when i make a mistake and i seen you do the same. This is why i treat you with integrity and dont play shoot the fish in the barrel with you no matter what you say.

    some people are incapable of that
    Not just this thread. Many topics you comment on give me this impression, or something like that.


    I dunno, really.

    I suppose your posting style just grates on my nerves for some reason.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  9. #1779
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,827

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Not just this thread. Many topics you comment on give me this impression, or something like that.


    I dunno, really.

    I suppose your posting style just grates on my nerves for some reason.
    well youll find me doing that most places where where somebody was blatantly dishonest

    unfortunately theres thats not rare, If i could make it rare i would but thats not my call
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1780
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,752

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    well youll find me doing that most places where where somebody was blatantly dishonest

    unfortunately theres thats not rare, If i could make it rare i would but thats not my call
    I'm perfectly find with calling out stupidity and the like.

    Do it myself, in my own way.

    I just disagree with your style and methods, I suppose. They grate.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •