Page 177 of 179 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1784

Thread: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

  1. #1761
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    176 pages and ZERO solutions to free speech

    does anybody have an answer on how to fix free speech since SOME speech seems to bother them?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1762
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    176 pages and ZERO solutions to free speech

    does anybody have an answer on how to fix free speech since SOME speech seems to bother them?
    Dumb question.

    Apart from the obvious exceptions like yelling fire in a crowded theater (and more modern versions of same), anyone who argues for blocking some speech is against free speech, whether they realize it or not.

    Of course, there's the question of "what speech is protected", but that's more of a legal question and up to the courts.

    Actually though, this thread isn't even about that, is it? Why are we talking about this topic?
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  3. #1763
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Dumb question.

    Apart from the obvious exceptions like yelling fire in a crowded theater (and more modern versions of same), anyone who argues for blocking some speech is against free speech, whether they realize it or not.

    Of course, there's the question of "what speech is protected", but that's more of a legal question and up to the courts.

    Actually though, this thread isn't even about that, is it? Why are we talking about this topic?
    its not a dumb question at all, because it hilights the a few of the dumb and factual false opinions in this thread and that was the point.

    You post sums it up pretty perfectly.

    SOME people were crying in this thread about the people they didnt like having free speech but had no problem with others having it.
    So my question is to them how do they think it should be fixed? the point is it cant be fixed how they want it to be. They have ZERO answers cause there isnt one.

    Just like you said free speech applies to us all not just to those they want it too and that how it works so their water works is all for not and very funny and hypocritical.

    also this thread is 100% about free speech, all you have to do is read it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #1764
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    its not a dumb question at all, because it hilights the a few of the dumb and factual false opinions in this thread and that was the point.

    You post sums it up pretty perfectly.

    SOME people were crying in this thread about the people they didnt like having free speech but had no problem with others having it.
    So my question is to them how do they think it should be fixed? the point is it cant be fixed how they want it to be. They have ZERO answers cause there isnt one.

    Just like you said free speech applies to us all not just to those they want it too and that how it works so their water works is all for not and very funny and hypocritical.

    also this thread is 100% about free speech, all you have to do is read it
    Whatever.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  5. #1765
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,867
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    its not a dumb question at all, because it hilights the a few of the dumb and factual false opinions in this thread and that was the point.

    You post sums it up pretty perfectly.

    SOME people were crying in this thread about the people they didnt like having free speech but had no problem with others having it.
    So my question is to them how do they think it should be fixed? the point is it cant be fixed how they want it to be. They have ZERO answers cause there isnt one.

    Just like you said free speech applies to us all not just to those they want it too and that how it works so their water works is all for not and very funny and hypocritical.

    also this thread is 100% about free speech, all you have to do is read it
    This post is a compendium of falsehoods, capping off a string of falsehoods. Everyone here believes in free speech for all.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #1766
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Besides, it's only 45 pages.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  7. #1767
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Whatever.
    lol ok
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #1768
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    This post is a compendium of falsehoods, capping off a string of falsehoods. Everyone here believes in free speech for all.
    100% false but please continue to post that dishonesty if you like.
    SOme here posted the employees and the customers had NO RIGHT to voice their opinions and even said what they did was not free speech. Those were their exact words.

    Your statement is factually wrong, your mistake.

    If you disagree simply prove otherwise.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 04-14-14 at 10:07 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1769
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Besides, it's only 45 pages.
    ahhh that would depend on what you have your options set at.

    we'll do to a easier way.
    1,768+ posts and those few that dont like free speech still have no solution on how to fix it
    Last edited by AGENT J; 04-14-14 at 10:06 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1770
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ahhh that would depend on what you have your options set at.

    we'll do to a easier way.
    1,768+ post and the view that dont like free speech still have no solution on how to fix it
    I don't like that line

    You use it too much

    It irritates me.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •