Page 157 of 179 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1784

Thread: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

  1. #1561
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    1.)I said no such thing.

    2.)I said that speaking about something (as in, protesting, giving speeches, etc.) was one form
    I compared it to donating money to support others who were speaking, or the second form.

    I stated that the intent behind both was the same, so I did not see the difference between the two, in terms of intent.

    3.)I did not in any way that I am aware of make any claim such as that which you are responding to.
    1.)so i invented your qoute and your own words?
    2.) correct just like you said and just like i quoted and that assessment is factually wrong

    3.) except you just did it again, not sure where your confusion is but I qouted you and you just said it AGAIN above?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1562
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    1.)Sorry, but you're straining to make a point only you understand.
    2.) If you call a man a bigot then you are of course discussing his views.
    3.)His view of gay marriage was the mainstream view at the time of the donation in question.
    4.) If you want to call that view bigoted that's your business but it seems like too convenient hindsight to me.
    1.) nope i pointed out that your failed made up strawman didnt work again . you tried to claim somethign i never said
    2.) false, thats what YOU claimed i said and did not
    3.) factually meaningless to my statement and the evidence he is a bigot
    4.) never did one time hence why your lie failed lol

    facts win and your post fails again lol

    if you disagree simply provide the quotes i asked for, you will fail.

    who wants to bet this request is dodged?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1563
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)so i invented your qoute and your own words?
    2.) correct just like you said and just like i quoted and that assessment is factually wrong

    3.) except you just did it again, not sure where your confusion is but I qouted you and you just said it AGAIN above?
    What are you failing to grasp here?

    In both presented scenarios, the intent (to support a political position) is the same.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  4. #1564
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    What are you failing to grasp here?

    In both presented scenarios, the intent (to support a political position) is the same.
    factually wrong

    one is simply a feeling which will not deny others rights
    the other is a donation in order to accomplish denying others rights

    factually different


    you do understand there are lots of people that feel marriage is man/woman but would never donate money or vote to make that law because that is a completely different thing.

    They feel thier view is personal and nothing else
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1565
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    factually wrong

    one is simply a feeling which will not deny others rights
    the other is a donation in order to accomplish denying others rights

    factually different


    you do understand there are lots of people that feel marriage is man/woman but would never donate money or vote to make that law because that is a completely different thing.

    They feel thier view is personal and nothing else
    Please read my post again, then, because you're obviously not responding to what I'm typing.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  6. #1566
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Please read my post again, then, because you're obviously not responding to what I'm typing.
    read it fine, your assessment is factually wrong, they are factually different.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #1567
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,723
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) nope i pointed out that your failed made up strawman didnt work again . you tried to claim somethign i never said
    2.) false, thats what YOU claimed i said and did not
    3.) factually meaningless to my statement and the evidence he is a bigot
    4.) never did one time hence why your lie failed lol

    facts win and your post fails again lol

    if you disagree simply provide the quotes i asked for, you will fail.

    who wants to bet this request is dodged?
    Here is your #1554: "I agree theres no evidence he was a homophobe only evidence that he is a bigot."
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #1568
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Here is your #1554: "I agree theres no evidence he was a homophobe only evidence that he is a bigot."
    thank you for posting this, let me BOLD the important parts for you

    weird i see no mention of what the evidence was?

    like i said you made it up and assumed you knew what i was talking about and you were factually wrong, thanks for proving it

    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1569
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    read it fine, your assessment is factually wrong, they are factually different.
    Somehow what I am typing is apparently not successfully communicating my position to you.

    I never compared feelings and donation. Or at least, I never compared JUST feelings with donations.

    I compared ACTIONS of one sort to ACTIONS of another sort - speaking out yourself was compared with donating to someone else speaking.

    Yet somehow you insist on claiming that I compared feelings and donations. If I did, it was completely unintentional.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  10. #1570
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,723
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thank you for posting this, let me BOLD the important parts for you

    weird i see no mention of what the evidence was?

    like i said you made it up and assumed you knew what i was talking about and you were factually wrong, thanks for proving it

    facts win again
    I don't have time for your level of dishonesty. I'm afraid the Ignore List is your new home.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •