Page 142 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1784

Thread: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

  1. #1411
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    1.)I guess that give business owner legit reasons to fire homosexuals that donate to homosexual causes since in theory that could hurt his business with a segment of the population.
    2.)opening a can of worms like this is a bad idea. the problem is other people haven't realized the danger of it yet.
    sorry i hit reply before i was done
    1.) as long as its legal i have no issues with it
    2.) there is NO can of worms here lol this has been done countless times for countless reasons, this is absolutely nothing new, claiming it is is dishonesty. It may be new for a :gasp: "gay issue" but its not new in any way what so ever for speech having undesired results thats just silly to claim
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #1412
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Keep up the good work. It would appear you are your own best conversation partner.
    I will, your failed arguments make it easy. Thanks!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1413
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,886
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I will, your failed arguments make it easy. Thanks!
    Hard to imagine since I made no argument, but good luck to you.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  4. #1414
    Sage
    RiverDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-14 @ 02:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,039

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    what bothers me is a guy lost his job for no reason. that is what bothers me. it should bother you as well.

    I guess that give business owner legit reasons to fire homosexuals that donate to homosexual causes since in theory that could hurt his business with a segment of the population.
    opening a can of worms like this is a bad idea. the problem is other people haven't realized the danger of it yet.
    Don't be bothered, sometimes someone needs to take a body blow for the team so that everyone's eyes are opened.

    This now signals to all normal people with hiring authority that when you hire a liberal or a homosexual you are allowing a viper out of his cage. There is no guarantee that the viper will strike you but why take the damn risk. Your life will be simpler and more peaceful by simply avoiding having a viper working near you.

  5. #1415
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    05-15-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    279

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    1.) no laws were broken thanks for another failed strawman and your OPINIONS are meaningless to facts. Seem you have issues with this
    Never said a law was broken.

    2.) nobody buys this lie and its already been proven false LMAO repeated 10 more times it will be a lie each time.
    they practiced their free speech and he isnt silenced in any way. WHy do you post lies ad make stuff up? do you think it will work?
    again sorry free speech bothers you
    Sure he is-- he speaks freely-- his job is at risk. Sorry- not free speech.

    3.) your meaningless opinion and all FACTUALLY free speech
    Opinion as to the deleterious of non-work activity- yes. Trying to drive somebody out of a job was factual. That such activity is not an example of free speech? factual.

    4.) exactly your argument fails twice
    It succeeded twice.

    5.) then stop being upset about them practicing their rights
    they did not practice their rights.

    6.) facts prove you wrong again, look up the court cases, laws and people srights those people BROKE THE LAW and VIOLATED the rights of others, thier free speech is 100% intact.
    Facts prove me correct.

    t
    hank you again for proving you dont understand rights. You have the rights to sewing your fist but if you swing the fist into somebody you violated somebody else rights. Your mistake.
    And the employees of Mozzilla swung their fist and made contact...

    7.) see above of course they do as already proven
    Not at all.

    they dont have the right to break the law and infringe on others rights though, this is basic 101 stuff
    No law was broken by Eich. He supported the lawful remedy in the state of California to actions by the legislature.

    8.) this didnt happen nobody was forced to bake a cake LOL please stop with the lies
    No lies.

    and PLEASE keep repeating this ok cupid analogy that you think makes sense it further shows how little you know on this subject.
    No analogy given.

    9.) correct rights have no hierarchy your rights end where others begin
    Well, Californians have the right to overturn an act of the legislature. Eich exercised that right.

    let me know when you are ready to explain how the employees and customers dont have their right to free speech, its funny you dodge that
    Beats me-- you are the one claiming free speech rights are limited-- right to swing a fist stops upon contact with another person you might recall. We know for example that workers (including CEO's) have a right to work in an harassment free envioronment-- trying to drive a employee out of his or her job because of disagreement of views seems rather harassing.

  6. #1416
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    30,706

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) a guy step down and your opinion of "no reason" is just that, an opinion. Obvioulsy others disagree. Now thats just thier opinion also but im just saying. Opinions are just that

    2.) it doesnt bother me at all, why would it?

    this is the reality

    guy did something bigoted that was 100% his right
    people found out what guy did and exercised their rights
    guy decided to step down

    what part should i be bothered by?
    its not shocking at all and theres no solution for free speech in this case.

    If the guy conducted himself properly at work which he seems to have done so 100% it would be "NICE" if he didnt feel he had to step down but thats all i feel
    it also would have been nice if he didnt make a donation in an attempt to deny other rights, im not "bothered" by that but i see them as equals. People could argue they are bothered by them but im not.

    its just reality

    he had a right to donate
    people had a right to voice their opinions
    his actions had consuequences

    its just reality

    is it perfect?

    of course not but it is what it is


    Ill ask you the question NOBODY can answer

    whats your solution?
    he didn't step down he was forced out. more than likely you either do it on your own or we will do it as an executive action. really no choice in the matter.

    glad you see no problem for people being forced from their job for no reason.

  7. #1417
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    05-15-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    279

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) as long as its legal i have no issues with it
    This is a hell of a concession. California voters have a right to repeal actions of the legislature. Eich's action in 2008 were completely legitimate. No rights were being violated.
    I guess we can all go to bed now.

  8. #1418
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Hard to imagine since I made no argument, but good luck to you.
    you keep pushing this lie but it fails each time.
    I understand you want to distance yourself from thinking people should express thier rights unless they are decent based on your opinion but you still did and the thread proves that fact
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #1419
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    1.)he didn't step down he was forced out. more than likely you either do it on your own or we will do it as an executive action. really no choice in the matter.
    2.)glad you see no problem for people being forced from their job for no reason.
    1.) links? facts? proof?
    and gain even if he was as long as it was legal this is NOTHING new these things were done before either of us were born
    still ZERO issue with it

    2.) translation: you have no solution so you are trying to sell your failed straw man as somethign i said when i didnt. FAIL lol
    if you disagree simply qoute me saying the LIE you just posted

    let me know when you have a solution and can argue somethign i actually said
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #1420
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyO View Post
    1.)This is a hell of a concession.
    2.) California voters have a right to repeal actions of the legislature. Eich's action in 2008 were completely legitimate. No rights were being violated.
    3.)I guess we can all go to bed now.
    1.) concession to what? lol
    free speech, rights, facts and freedoms?
    yes i concede to those
    another failed strawman by you
    2.) weird can you qoute me saying eich broke the law? oh thats right i didnt, its yet ANOTHER failed strawman you are making up
    3.) good move maybe after some rest youll make a post that is true and doesnt fail
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •