Page 120 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1784

Thread: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

  1. #1191
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,932
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) correct, it is a fact he donated money to keep help in the cause to stop gays from having rights. Theres nothign thin about that lol
    second, who said i wanted to destroy his career or that i even said thats a reason to destroy his career?

    oh thats right NOBODY, its another lie you posted and failed starwman that is meaningless to anything i actually said lol wow, so when your argument completely fails you just make more stuff up and post more lies, thats brilliant! but again nobody educated honest and objective buys it

    2.) now, your strawmen dont matter to me or facts, secondly im not in the lgbt community lol why would you even think that?

    3a.) meaningless to him being a bigot
    3b.) meaningless to him being a bigot
    3c.) meaningless to him being a bigot and he wasnt forced out he stepped down

    thank you for posting two facts that have no impact on his bigotry and one thing that is not a fact but your meaningless opinion

    4.) none nor do i need one. SInce that fact is HUGE and theres ZERO other facts that take away from it thats prefcient

    it seems you think his donation is something "small", its not
    if i donated 1000 dollars to not allow the religion of judism to be practiced any more because im a chrisitian thats not something little, that would make me factually a bigot. That is fighting to deny others rights, it doesnt get any more bigoted than that.

    i reapeat:

    Can you post anything that doesnt fail and get proven factually wrong?

    let us know when you have a accurate, factual and logical argument to present. We'll be here PLEASE PLEASE let us know when you have any facts that show he isnt a bigot anymore. heck even one will do . . . . one

    ONE is all you need,we'll wait
    So all the people in the published and publicly available database of contributors to the anti-prop 8 campaign are all bigots and deserve the same fate. My how tolerant you are. Do please proceed and take comfort in your delusional belief that it's just, fair, and appropriate.

    Not? So why is it that Eich deserves special attention and treatment?

  2. #1192
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    So all the people in the published and publicly available database of contributors to the anti-prop 8 campaign are all bigots
    2.)and deserve the same fate.
    3.)My how tolerant you are.
    4.) Do please proceed and take comfort in your delusional belief that it's just, fair, and appropriate.
    5.) Not? So why is it that Eich deserves special attention and treatment?
    1.) yes they are all bigots until something says othewise, just like all KKK members are all bigots
    2.) there you go again posting lies, what fate are you talking about and when did i ever condone any fate what so ever? thats right I didnt. another failed strawman by you. You could you try to stay on topic and post about whats actually said. QUOTE me saying anything about supporting his fate.
    3.) theres nothing intolerant about me since you made that lst part up and i never said it lol
    4.) another failed strawman. Never mentioned my "beliefs" im christian by the way, nor do they matter to the fact he is a bigot
    5.) again when did i say anything about his treatment? again i never did

    thanks again for proving your own posts wrong. They will continue to fail each time you make stuff up and until you have ONE single fact to support you instead of made up lies and failed stawman.

    all you need is ONE fat that supports you, please post that now so we can read it, thanks.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1193
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,835

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyO View Post
    Prop 8 was overturned. What's the issue?
    People are still trying to force their morality onto others by enacting similar laws and constitutional amendments.

    Stop doing that, and you'll stop hearing the complaints!
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #1194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I can't wait. But right now they're too wrapped up in the world where everyone who doesn't agree with them is a bigot.
    What makes me mad is that progressives believe their political beliefs should be law..... I personally enjoy dissent and different views on politics, however being in disagreement with progressives is just not good enough for them - they want their ideas enforced by the government, and that just makes me lose all respect for progressives and their political brand.

    The funny part is that it drives me to be extra mean to progressives and otherwise I'm not a mean spirited guy.... I suppose their snootiness, arrogance and ignorance just pushes the wrong button with me.

  5. #1195
    Student
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    05-15-16 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    279

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    People are still trying to force their morality onto others by enacting similar laws and constitutional amendments.

    Stop doing that, and you'll stop hearing the complaints!
    Eich wasn't. He gave a $1000 five years ago and that was it.

  6. #1196
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    What makes me mad is that progressives believe their political beliefs should be law..... I personally enjoy dissent and different views on politics, however being in disagreement with progressives is just not good enough for them - they want their ideas enforced by the government, and that just makes me lose all respect for progressives and their political brand.

    The funny part is that it drives me to be extra mean to progressives and otherwise I'm not a mean spirited guy.... I suppose their snootiness, arrogance and ignorance just pushes the wrong button with me.
    Libbos oppose making personal beliefs law, unless it's THEIR beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #1197
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,932
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    What makes me mad is that progressives believe their political beliefs should be law..... I personally enjoy dissent and different views on politics, however being in disagreement with progressives is just not good enough for them - they want their ideas enforced by the government, and that just makes me lose all respect for progressives and their political brand.
    What you are saying is that you've never make a good liberal / progressive. Same here for much the same reasons.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    The funny part is that it drives me to be extra mean to progressives and otherwise I'm not a mean spirited guy.... I suppose their snootiness, arrogance and ignorance just pushes the wrong button with me.
    Again, same here.

  8. #1198
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    What you are saying is that you've never make a good liberal / progressive. Same here for much the same reasons.



    Again, same here.
    I was a progressive when I was in my teens and early 20's but I grew up and saw how full of crap the progressive ideology actually is. I found that progressive politics and ideas had no basis in reality and if anything hurt more people than it helped both financially and even intellectually...

    As far as my experience with progressives - they believe they're "do gooders" when in reality they're NOT - I suppose some progressives may have good intent, however the end result of their actions just destroys everyone... I think the biggest progressive flaw is the notion that government can solve everything, not to mention their incapability of judging anyone except those who question their loony intent. Then again you have the evil progressive communists that just cloak themselves as democrats but would love to see the destruction of capitalism and the implementation of a reboot of communism in the United States... Those jackasses tho are generally the progressive politicians like Pelosi, Reid, Obama, Holder etc and the numerous progressives that were never democratically elected yet placed into appointed government positions..

  9. #1199
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,932
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I was a progressive when I was in my teens and early 20's but I grew up and saw how full of crap the progressive ideology actually is. I found that progressive politics and ideas had no basis in reality and if anything hurt more people than it helped both financially and even intellectually...

    As far as my experience with progressives - they believe they're "do gooders" when in reality they're NOT - I suppose some progressives may have good intent, however the end result of their actions just destroys everyone... I think the biggest progressive flaw is the notion that government can solve everything, not to mention their incapability of judging anyone except those who question their loony intent. Then again you have the evil progressive communists that just cloak themselves as democrats but would love to see the destruction of capitalism and the implementation of a reboot of communism in the United States... Those jackasses tho are generally the progressive politicians like Pelosi, Reid, Obama, Holder etc and the numerous progressives that were never democratically elected yet placed into appointed government positions..
    I suppose, now that I've publicly questioned the LGBT's motive in this attack against Eich, and my questioning of the motives of the liberal / progressives, that soon, I'll lose my job to political pressure from these groups. Such is the fall out from this LGBT fascism and fanaticism. If you don't agree with 'us' we'll punish you.

    I think it well worth while to call attention to Andrew Sullivan's blog posting on the matter:
    The guy who had the gall to express his First Amendment rights and favor Prop 8 in California by donating $1,000 has just been scalped by some gay activists. After an OKCupid decision to boycott Mozilla, the recently appointed Brendan Eich just resigned under pressure:
    In a post at Mozilla’s official blog, executive chairwoman Mitchell Baker confirmed the news with an unequivocal apology on the company’s behalf. “Mozilla prides itself on being held to a different standard and, this past week, we didn’t live up to it,” Baker wrote. “We didn’t act like you’d expect Mozilla to act. We didn’t move fast enough to engage with people once the controversy started. We’re sorry. We must do better.”
    The action comes days after dating site OKCupid became the most vocal opponent of Eich’s hiring. Mozilla offered repeated statements about LGBT inclusivity within the company over the past two weeks, but those never came with a specific response from Eich about his thousands of dollars of donations in support of Proposition 8, a California ballot measure that sought to ban gay marriage in the state.
    Will he now be forced to walk through the streets in shame? Why not the stocks? The whole episode disgusts me – as it should disgust anyone interested in a tolerant and diverse society. If this is the gay rights movement today – hounding our opponents with a fanaticism more like the religious right than anyone else – then count me out. If we are about intimidating the free speech of others, we are no better than the anti-gay bullies who came before us.
    Update: A continuation of my stance here and my response to dissenting readers here.
    The Hounding Of A Heretic « The Dish

  10. #1200
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by JasperL View Post
    Yes, and similarly anti-miscegenation laws that prohibited interracial marriage also didn't restrict or strip anyone's rights. They simply defined marriage as only between a man and woman of the same RACE.
    That's just nonsense.

    I don't think you can find any evidence that even in the most strongly anti-miscegenation fringes of culture, that it was ever widely denied that a marriage between a man and a woman of two different races was a genuine marriage. The concern was not over any alleged undermining or redefining of what marriage is, but over the fact that a man and a woman of two different races were, in fact, as fully capable of procreation as a same-race couple. In the culture that regarded one race as inherently inferior to the other, the real concern was that these marriages would produce mongrel offspring, which were viewed as even more inferior than the pure Negro.

    Homosexual “marriage” is a completely different, and unrelated issue. Here, the effort is to radically redefine what marriage is, and what role it is to play in society—a dangerous experiment that cannot possibly end well for any society which foolishly pursues it.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •