Page 113 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1784

Thread: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

  1. #1121
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,817
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverDad View Post
    Yeah, wasn't relevant:

    California's black and Latino voters, who turned out in droves for Barack Obama, also provided key support in favor of the state's same-sex marriage ban. Seven in 10 black voters backed a successful ballot measure to overturn the California Supreme Court's May decision allowing same-sex marriage, according to exit polls for The Associated Press.

    More than half of Latino voters supported Proposition 8, while whites were split. Religious groups led the tightly organized campaign for the measure, and religious voters were decisive in getting it passed. Of the seven in 10 voters who described themselves as Christian, two-thirds backed the initiative. Married voters and voters with children strongly supported Proposition 8. Unmarried voters were heavily opposed.

    Blacks = 70%
    Christians = 66%

    Liberals know that it's not politically correct to attacks blacks, so they remain silent instead and direct their attacks on the only group they've permitted themselves to attack - the Christians who they hate.
    And hence the left's attack on traditional marriage in the guise of equal right to marriage, their attack on traditional religion, and Christmas. Won't be satisfied until traditional religion is totally shouted off the town square, or at least relegated to a tiny restricted corner of it. Dam freedom of religion and dam free speech in the process.

  2. #1122
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    1.)Brendan Eich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    2.)His pro LGBT stance. Seems like you've not bothered to read his blog post or my quoting of it in this forum. I'd suggest to go back and do so.
    3.)As a founder, the organization is a direct reflection of his values and value system, as the way he leads.
    4.) His actions speak louder than your indictment against him as a bigot.
    5.)It is a well known leadership principal that the culture and values of the organization are a reflection of the leader's values. If you doubt that, I'd suggest reading a few books on leadership.
    6.)And here you are trying to tell me that regardless of how a person acts professionally and the leadership example he sets, he's still a bigot until your are satisfied that he's not?
    7.) Who made you judge and jury?
    8.) By that same logic, I can accuse you of being a bigot and you are until you prove otherwise.
    9.)That's pretty much McCarthyism right there.
    10.) Plan to hold Senate hearing too?
    1.) this link says he wrote all the policies for gay friendly environment, enforced them and did so on hos own not with regard to law/rights?
    could you qoute that part for us? be even better if it wasnt wiki also, thanks

    2.) he doesnt have one hence why he donated money to try and stop them from having equality and yes ive read his response to this.

    3.) no, its not lol Its a reflection of LAW.

    4.) agreed hence the talk about his actions of donating to try and keep gays as lessers

    5.) false as already proven this is what you WANT to be but isnt what is. There are also laws and principles that guide those and if they want to make money or be succesfully many many times they will put other things aside especially bigoted views. ANd the books on leadership say that lol

    see priests who molest, racist owners of company's or sports teams over the years who had above avg of number of women or minorities workign for them or serviced them t etc etc etc

    its almost like you think your words erase facts, history and evidence. They do not, your opinions are yours to have but thats all they are.
    Im sticking with facts, evidence and definitions.

    6.) NOPE never even suggested a idea that is that mentally retarded. Has nothing to do with me. But you are free to try and sell that made up, failed strawman if you like. Like the other ones it wont work it will also just get mocked.

    7.) nobody, good thing im not judging him LOL please keep these strawmen going they are funny

    8.) you could but like i many already pointed out there is factual evidence of his bigotry, do you have any for me? currently you do not lol

    i can give you some if you like though, im 100% bigoted against child rapist
    bigot is just a word, if it bothers anybody they can simply not be one

    9) i agree again good thing it never happened and your strawmen are failing

    10.) no need he isnt guilty of any crimes, nor is Mozilla at this point

    nice dodge of my question to, i knew you would dodge it.

    Let us know when you have somethign REAL to argue and be advise ill be 100% on your side that he isnt a bigot when there are any facts to counter the ones that already prove he is.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #1123
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Del Zeppnile View Post
    Why would it bother you to know that Blacks and Hispanics share similar family values with the conservative whites?

    Is being normal such a bad thing?
    Those on the wrong think they own blacks and Hispanics. Those on the wrong also hold moral family values in great contempt. There is nothing at all surprising that the wrong wing would take great offense at their own “property” upholding these values.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  4. #1124
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    1.)Marriage is not a 'right' If you can show that it is please point it out.
    2.)It is against the law and all laws are guided by the constitution.


    My opinion tends to be formed by facts.
    1.) SCOTUS disagreed with you 14 times, if you disagree with them write them a letter. Lol glas i could help with your confusion. <que rouge judges and they dont have that power routine
    2.) so its NOT in the constitution right? thats what i thought.
    3.) and yet you havent presented any about marriage not being a right

    keep trying though its funny
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #1125
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Sigh. Here we go again.
    no sigh, what do you disagree with lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #1126
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,861

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Yes it does. Something that the left is completely against. Just have to look at how conservative speakers are shouted down, and how quickly and easily leftists should racist and bigot with opinions and positions they disagree with. Talk about squashing another's right to speech.
    What a crock. The assholes have the right to speak their minds. And, in turn, "the left" has the right to tell the assholes that they're assholes and that we have no interest in doing business with them. Freedom of speech is a two-way street.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #1127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    Might be, but doesn't make sense. From what has been posted in this thread any political donation in California of $1K or more is recorded and made public. So why would the IRS have to release any information if it's public already?
    There is this link here regarding California but perhaps the IRS leaked it earlier. They are being sued so something seems to have happened. I'll try to find out more.

    The link claims that it wasn't only link who was attacked when the names of the donors were made public. How did people find out that Mozilla’s CEO donated to support Prop 8? « Hot Air

  8. #1128
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,817
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) this link says he wrote all the policies for gay friendly environment, enforced them and did so on hos own not with regard to law/rights?
    could you qoute that part for us? be even better if it wasnt wiki also, thanks

    2.) he doesnt have one hence why he donated money to try and stop them from having equality and yes ive read his response to this.

    3.) no, its not lol Its a reflection of LAW.

    4.) agreed hence the talk about his actions of donating to try and keep gays as lessers

    5.) false as already proven this is what you WANT to be but isnt what is. There are also laws and principles that guide those and if they want to make money or be succesfully many many times they will put other things aside especially bigoted views. ANd the books on leadership say that lol

    see priests who molest, racist owners of company's or sports teams over the years who had above avg of number of women or minorities workign for them or serviced them t etc etc etc

    its almost like you think your words erase facts, history and evidence. They do not, your opinions are yours to have but thats all they are.
    Im sticking with facts, evidence and definitions.

    6.) NOPE never even suggested a idea that is that mentally retarded. Has nothing to do with me. But you are free to try and sell that made up, failed strawman if you like. Like the other ones it wont work it will also just get mocked.

    7.) nobody, good thing im not judging him LOL please keep these strawmen going they are funny

    8.) you could but like i many already pointed out there is factual evidence of his bigotry, do you have any for me? currently you do not lol

    i can give you some if you like though, im 100% bigoted against child rapist
    bigot is just a word, if it bothers anybody they can simply not be one

    9) i agree again good thing it never happened and your strawmen are failing

    10.) no need he isnt guilty of any crimes, nor is Mozilla at this point

    nice dodge of my question to, i knew you would dodge it.

    Let us know when you have somethign REAL to argue and be advise ill be 100% on your side that he isnt a bigot when there are any facts to counter the ones that already prove he is.
    So guilty until proven innocent? Nice.

  9. #1129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    What a crock. The assholes have the right to speak their minds. And, in turn, "the left" has the right to tell the assholes that they're assholes and that we have no interest in doing business with them. Freedom of speech is a two-way street.
    How profound.

  10. #1130
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Mozilla’s CEO steps down amid gay marriage furor[W:577]

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    So guilty until proven innocent? Nice.
    LOL still nothing huh
    another failed strawman

    nope his donation already proved him guilty
    now if you want him to be innocent youll need evidence of the contrary.

    Basic logic, facts and relaity.

    Let us know when you have something
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •