Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

  1. #31
    Sage
    opendebate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,315

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    Fear can prompt such barbaric behavior in humans. Sometimes I see us as nothing more than primates with good posture.
    "Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers" - Voltaire
    "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility lies in being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

  2. #32
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    1.)I wonder why you say, "If this is true..."
    2.)If ever a situation called for hate crime charges, this would seem to be one.

    3.) I'm not necessarily a fan of hate crime legislation

    4.) but they could have just as easily killed that woman. And if that gets them severely punished for almost killing her? I'm all in.
    simply because theres not that much evidence yet, if i had to bet if it was true id place my money on yes though

    2.) I agree

    3.) I have zero problem with them and support them as long as they are treated like every crime and based on FACTS and EVIDENCE, not assumptions.

    4.) amen sister!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    "IF" this is true, way to keep classy dickheads.Truly sick people in this world.
    Yes, "IF" it is true. They keep using the word 'allegedly' in a way most news stories don't. There should have been some evidence of her being punched unconscious and kicked but that is never mentioned. And yes, there are sick people in the world, as well as good. Luckily the good far outnumber the bad.

  4. #34
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,886

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I never hit you, you ****ing nut!

    Nor do I condone hitting anyone - inner city blacks love that game, however when blacks were knocking out whites the progressive media was calling it an "innocent game" that was not race related...

    Funny how things change when the script gets flipped.

    No, I'm just calling the leftists out for their epic hypocrisy ......

    So a black guy can knock out a 80-year old woman, however if some fools knock out a lesbian it's a hate crime.

    Good to know.

    This is good - this is "progress."
    Nobody ever called the "knockout game" a quote-unquote innocent game. That's yet another lie.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #35
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Seen
    01-15-15 @ 03:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,578

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah like Tawana Brawley or that Duke Lacross case prostitute or maybe the idiot that spray painted her garage with anti-gay racial slurs? of course it could be similar to the black college student that was writing on his "whiteboard" drawing pictures of lynchings and writing racial slurs????

    How many more examples you want?
    there are as many of right wing nuts who do similar things. But there is no reason to not believe this....do you have evidence?

  6. #36
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    1.)Yes, "IF" it is true. They keep using the word 'allegedly' in a way most news stories don't.
    2.)There should have been some evidence of her being punched unconscious and kicked but that is never mentioned.
    3.) And yes, there are sick people in the world, as well as good. Luckily the good far outnumber the bad.
    1.) you mean do. Every day i watch or read news i read that word
    allegedly, actually in most case they are OBLIGATED to say it because of liablity.
    2.) what? did you actual read any of the articles?


    no, there is DEFINITELY evidence of her being injured. Busted face as stated in the articles. But there is no evidence that it was a random stranger assult based on gay hate yet

    "She had obvious visual injuries," Sgt. Geoffrey Fox said. "She had injuries to her eye and around her eye. It was swollen, and she had fresh injuries on her arms and on her torso. The injuries matched exactly what she said had happened. There's no reason for us not to believe her, and we'll proceed with the investigation. Everything we see matches what she said."

    3.) this seems true in most cases
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #37
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    I don't know what's worse, the seething hatred shown by the outlandish attack on this innocent woman, or the seething hatred shown by the outlandish posts in this thread.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    The woman who was attacked did not want to give her name, so there's no way to check on her background what organizations she belongs too and if she's been an activist of any kind. These are usually indicators of a faked event, but not always. No one saw the crime happen, and the injuries do not seem to appear vicious mostly mild contusions which could be self inflicted. She does appear to favor or rather, not be afraid of the limelight as she participated in an on-camera wedding, which begs the question, why she wouldn't want her name released? Anyway, at this point there's no evidence of a set up, so if this story is true, then the perps should face maximum penalties.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  9. #39
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,017

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    The woman who was attacked did not want to give her name, so there's no way to check on her background what organizations she belongs too and if she's been an activist of any kind. These are usually indicators of a faked event, but not always. No one saw the crime happen, and the injuries do not seem to appear vicious mostly mild contusions which could be self inflicted. She does appear to favor or rather, not be afraid of the limelight as she participated in an on-camera wedding, which begs the question, why she wouldn't want her name released? Anyway, at this point there's no evidence of a set up, so if this story is true, then the perps should face maximum penalties.Tim-
    Hard to believe in this Facebook/twitter/blogging/reality tv world, but there are still some people who inconveniently for the sake of internet discussion prefer to preserve some small artifact of their privacy, and this appears to be one of those cases. We'll only have police statements to go off of, it would seem.

  10. #40
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: After TV wedding, lesbian punched by male attacker

    It does seem to be males far more than females who are upset by homosexuality as a concept. I wonder what these supposedly stronger people are so afraid of.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •