Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 665

Thread: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

  1. #581
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Except I don't. Sure, an occasional generalization may slip through (everybody generalizes ) but I don't make a cottage industry of it like you do.
    In other words, "They stereotype". More brilliance.

  2. #582
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    In other words, "They stereotype". More brilliance.
    I didn't say THEY stereotype. I said YOU stereotype. As in YOU, US Conservative, the poster.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #583
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I didn't say THEY stereotype. I said YOU stereotype. As in YOU, US Conservative, the poster.
    Sure thing buddy. Everyone generalizes, meaning you generalize, right?

  4. #584
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Sure thing buddy. Everyone generalizes, meaning you generalize, right?
    Occasionally. But, as I said, I don't do it in every single post like you do.

    Pretty much every post you make can be boiled down to "everything liberals say or do is bad; everything bad is the fault of liberals." Which is why dealing with you is utterly pointless.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Occasionally. But, as I said, I don't do it in every single post like you do.

    Pretty much every post you make can be boiled down to "everything liberals say or do is bad; everything bad is the fault of liberals." Which is why dealing with you is utterly pointless.
    More stereotypes and generalizations to make your point. I dont see it as working unless you are trying to be ironic.

  6. #586
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,910

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    More stereotypes and generalizations to make your point. I dont see it as working unless you are trying to be ironic.
    They are not "stereotypes and generalizations" when I'm talking about one specific person.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #587
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Over generalize much?
    In what context was the statement made? what was the debt after the deficits during the Bush term as a percentage of GDP at the time since liberals always care about percentages?

  8. #588
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    In what context was the statement made? what was the debt after the deficits during the Bush term as a percentage of GDP at the time since liberals always care about percentages?
    It's still an over generalization, just as your statement here is.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #589
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It's still an over generalization, just as your statement here is.
    Then I suggest people using that supposed quote realize that

  10. #590
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,293

    Re: Obamacare enrollment hits 7 million

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It's still an over generalization, just as your statement here is.
    Then I suggest people using that supposed quote realize that

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •